TOP 20 Tribes that will survive!!

• Thread starter IIxFeAr-iTzSelfxII
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Manicallo from Smile

Pam Pam Pam :icon_cool:

:D i literally WATCHED that happen. every once in a while i did my routine check up on smile to see how they've been, what they're up to, etc, and i watched manicallo drop from like 9(?) villages, to 2 lol

i could care less who speculates on whether or not grem or smile would win, but i will point out that smile has been making poor decisions, such as recruiting one player whose villages were on the coast of an inbz blob... tsktsk

DeletedUser

I would have to disagree with that. After being a part of numerous wars where it's a smaller compact, skilled tribe against a large tribe with lots of members, it seems like the smaller, compact tribe always wins.
Skill and coordination > numbers. always.
/me agrees

I saw the same thing happen in soccer. 2 guys dominated a group of 6(?), skilled > numbers. Any day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89403

Row please fix this mess. Back on topic (sort of) if GREM and Smile went to war, I do not think that smile could win by themselves. I think that if they went to war, a number of tribes would also go to war against GREM. For example, my own tribe. We are rank 17 and are near GREM. To me personally I see LSquall as a huge threat. While GREM is a great tribe (heck, I'd leave my duke position in my tribe to join them) I would probably ally my tribe with smile to team up and take out GREM and put out the threat. I can think of at least 5 other tribes that probably also would. That means that even with only some players with full nukes and most of the rest being noobs, we would be able to send enough partial nukes between all our tribes that we would take out most of GREMs troops ad we would have enough nobles to take many villages. In short, it would be a gang bang and GREM would come out the losers.

DeletedUser89403

And boby... harsh words :( I'd be pretty upset +TW+'s intentions are to gang on us. Not sure why I'm a personal threat, I haven't made a single move on +TW+, but now I've got you and Ripfin both threatening me (Yes Ripfin, you threatened me. Before you even try to say anything about that not being true, check the mail you forwarded to me, where you said "as to lsquall he will be dealt with too") for them ;P

Our intentions aren't to gang on you and I know you never made personal threats but you are a big player and you nobled into my area (the 7x7 under mine) therefore you are a threat because logically your next move would be to take out the other decent players near you and as soon as I start nobling everything near me, that will include me. I'm not threatening you, I'm just saying that you are the biggest threat in my area and that if smile went to war against you, that may be the only opportunity to make sure you can't noble me out. I'm not saying we will, I'm just saying it's always a possibility. Honestly I think you are one of best tribes right now.

DeletedUser89403

Good morning! :icon_rolleyes:

Why do you say that? :icon_redface: You = everyone? :icon_eek:

Back in the time while bunny was strong, you guys acted extremely cocky (still do) and acted as if you were better than everyone because you were Romanian. That pissed off most of the non-Romanians here and espescially the people in bunny. Now you guys have gotten quieter and aren't as annoying but many people still hate you.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by boby05
2. nbz: the romanians are cocky and seem to piss off everyone on the forums (at least they used to). They will end up getting gang banged

I think it would be more fair to say that everyone else was cocky about the Romanians and now they are pissed they are doing better then themselves are. Just funny to see that the people calling them noob in the start got nobled by them later.

DeletedUser

Da what the hell these forums have sprung to lif in a day lol

yeah alot of peeps dont liek romaninas as they push accs though we all no that, some of the reports on there vills are poor to say the least but hits is not a flame war in forums just opinions :)

they are rank 2 and dont really look like they are guna move to be honest unless a tribe gets fed up of seeing them and declares lol

some good opinions here, pretty sad to see so many posts about how we at 3DX wont survive i find that very funny ;) but hay only time will tell i suppose with the high turn around of tribe changes in this world anything can happen

DeletedUser

On Topic Now or Else!

Right guys this is the final thing i shall say in regards to this thread!

I have just deleted over 50 offtopic comments!!

So from now on the punishments for failure to stay on topic are going to get worse.
Its not hard to relate your posts to The Top 20 Tribes.

If you are having a serious discussion about something and its offtopic PM me and i shall split the thread for you!

(Petquaranlor is the elder moderator who keeps me in check. If you have an issue with me PM me or him do not post about it in the forums).

Regards,
Row

DeletedUser

This thread is locked and we'll use the new one! :)

PM me if you want a post from this thread split into the new thread. PM me with the post number you want moving and i shall move it :)

Row

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.