TOP 20 Tribes that will survive!!

• Thread starter IIxFeAr-iTzSelfxII
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

max vs george

Not really divided as we have multiple players that villages cross over continents.

DeletedUser

I don't understand Bunny's latest recruitment:

gnfg.png

DeletedUser

mmmmm im disappointed in the way things have been going in Bunny i think we've gone through 4 leader changes

DeletedUser

most Bunny Members quit the game as they didn't have enough time to play.. (do to RL)... so bunny isn't really bunny anymore

DeletedUser

This is exactly what every nobled / farm player says: " I was about to quit the game anyways, I have a RL you know, unlike you" .. blah blah :D

max vs george

Some people quit and they were in the top 10, and they didnt even have over 500 ODD?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think you find about 70% of the top 20 quit early on, usually from boredom after start-up.

DeletedUser

GREM and Nobled are the only tribes that seem good enough to join.

Aamir Cheetah

GREM and Nobled are the only tribes that seem good enough to join.

yea i agree, the others tribes dont hav much to offer, i thought first that bunny was the only gud tribe but now i think this world doesnt have any gud leaders like the ones i have been with, i have been leader is some of the high ranked tribes but i didnt feel like making a tribe on this world. So just am...

Aamir Cheetah

3DX is now rank 1 :icon_eek:

lol, is tht even a tribe, hehe, i wonder who they recruited. Or is it tht thier members did sm noblin :p
Either ways i cba to check :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes its a tribe lolz, no not just randomly recruitng Bunny members, recruit 4 players who happen to have close ties with current players :)

also a few noblings obv ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.