Top 20 Tribes thread

DeletedUser

mr. tribalwars said:
§1) One account per player

Each player is allowed only one account per game world, with the exception of the account sitting feature. Sharing your password with another player on any world you play is forbidden. Legal ways of taking over a new account, on the same world can be found here. When a new world starts it is forbidden to start more than one account on the world within the first week of it opening, even if you stop playing your old account. Accounts on the same connection should not share the same password.

Operating a push account is forbidden. This is defined as regular resource transports from a weaker player to a stronger player.

You shouldn't think it's pushing

darkaniken2

Seems WEEEE! wants to fight, but not anything near them. They know they can't beat anyone near them, so they're trying to take on EGO. Grow a pair and declare on someone already.

DeletedUser

Seems WEEEE! wants to fight, but not anything near them. They know they can't beat anyone near them, so they're trying to take on EGO. Grow a pair and declare on someone already.

Well weee is the smallest tribe in the area by far so I'm not sure who needs to grow a pair :)
In which tribe are you m8? Last time I checked my map Ego was in mine 1x1.
We have no interest in going after Ego atm btw. Not that I need to explain anything to you.

DeletedUser

Well weee is the smallest tribe in the area by far so I'm not sure who needs to grow a pair :)
In which tribe are you m8? Last time I checked my map Ego was in mine 1x1.
We have no interest in going after Ego atm btw. Not that I need to explain anything to you.

Clearly you missed the point.. instead of seeking a fight against a tribe near you (the three of which are all bigger than ego) you seem to want a fight with EGO which is both further from you and smaller in size than the three tribes that border you. This is why dark suggests you grow a pair; it was your complete and total diplomacy failure earlier in the world is forcing WEE to make the choice between sitting there until someone mops the floor with you or starting a fight on your own terms. Naturally, you will lose either way so I find it a moot point as about a week after you start losing your tribe is going to split.

Anyways, you guys should grow a pair and fight a fight near you instead of feigning anger at us for no sake other than making yourselves look even more foolish (hard to be more foolish looking than that little box you forced yourself into and then cried "diplomacy" makes you seem, but once again a moot point).

Last edited by a moderator:

nowitsover

Clearly you missed the point.. instead of seeking a fight against a tribe near you (the three of which are all bigger than ego) you seem to want a fight with EGO which is both further from you and smaller in size than the three tribes that border you. This is why dark suggests you grow a pair; it was your complete and total diplomacy failure earlier in the world is forcing WEE to make the choice between sitting there until someone mops the floor with you or starting a fight on your own terms. Naturally, you will lose either way so I find it a moot point as about a week after you start losing your tribe is going to split.

Anyways, you guys should grow a pair and fight a fight near you instead of feigning anger at us for no sake other than making yourselves look even more foolish (hard to be more foolish looking than that little box you forced yourself into and then cried "diplomacy" makes you seem, but once again a moot point).

LOL, at least they are finally fighting something..

weee.png

They are not gonna fight ZIPS (relations), |TheR| (relations), Auphan (no front and no chanse on their own).. The only tribe close enough is; EGO :)

darkaniken2

LOL, at least they are finally fighting something..

weee.png

They are not gonna fight ZIPS (relations), |TheR| (relations), Auphan (no front and no chanse on their own).. The only tribe close enough is; EGO :)

That map is actually rather deceiving. The vast majority of EGO, even in that area, are quite far from WEEEE!. Only a handful of villages actually border them.

As for the relations, the fact they allied everything that moved isn't our fault. It just makes them a shitty tribe.

nowitsover

That map is actually rather deceiving. The vast majority of EGO, even in that area, are quite far from WEEEE!. Only a handful of villages actually border them.

As for the relations, the fact they allied everything that moved isn't our fault. It just makes them a shitty tribe.

I don`t want to (or have any right to) insult them but whatever they had in mind as strategy from start has simply failed and as tribe, they have no clear direction, purpose or future. I would rank Hyenas far higher compared to them. But this world has mostly become about long time experienced players who are rather internalling their way to growth and then trying to be in tribes who has best shot at winning the world than fighting their way to it for better or worse (there are exceptions thoe). Quite sad.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I don`t want to (or have any right to) insult them but whatever they had in mind as strategy from start has simply failed and as tribe, they have no clear direction, purpose or future. I would rank Hyenas far higher compared to them. But this world has mostly become about long time experienced players who are rather internalling their way to growth and then trying to be in tribes who has best shot at winning the world than fighting their way to it for better or worse (there are exceptions thoe). Quite sad.

Well I can only say you hit the nail on the head right there.

DeletedUser37628

I'll be honest and say that you don't seem to know the circumstances under which wee's diplomacy was formed to begin with. They are also the only core tribe who have not yet merged or otherwise fallen apart, something that can't be said for the people you recruited from SuitUp/-A-. They've also done their fair share of fighting, just not so much lately. We'll see how shitty they actually are once they get their feet back under them, I VERY highly doubt they'll fall apart like some you are projecting.

DeletedUser

Feet back under them? They haven't moved a muscle in months.. so I take it this is a long process? Really hard to prepare for the obvious, isn't it.. these guys must be real good :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser37628

We'll see how long the process takes, I am referring to the turnaround associated with having a neighbor break the terms of a NAP, anything you're using to twist the situation from before that is a non-issue.

DeletedUser

I'm referring to a very obvious series of events that is now losing them villages.

DeletedUser37628

Why is that? If you want to discuss something, you don't need to pretend it relates to what I'm saying, despite how tempting I know it must be.

DeletedUser

Talking about wee doesn't apply to wee's war? A confusing web you weave.

DeletedUser37628

Talking about aspects of wee that are unrelated to the war is not related the war. There's really nothing confusing about it. I was talking about wee getting their feet under them as it pertained to this war, and you started talking about something else entirely.

darkaniken2

They were warned this war was coming. I practically told them, to ZIPS great annoyance, that this was coming. And yet they did not see it. That's a sign of a failed and dying tribe.

DeletedUser37628

"I 'practically' told them"... What does this even mean, exactly? Either you told them or you didn't.

darkaniken2

I did not tell them "I know for a fact that ZIPS is going to declare on you because they told me so", but I said just about everything short of that.

DeletedUser

Talking about aspects of wee that are unrelated to the war is not related the war. There's really nothing confusing about it. I was talking about wee getting their feet under them as it pertained to this war, and you started talking about something else entirely.

"talking about aspects of wee"

I was talking about the aspect of wee in that they have not even lost a single unit in the last month... Surely there can't be much they can do to "get their feet back under them"... You just seem to think I was talking about something else despite my clearly stating otherwise :icon_neutral:

anyways, free villages are free villages.

DeletedUser

I did not tell them "I know for a fact that ZIPS is going to declare on you because they told me so", but I said just about everything short of that.

Well that was not very nice of you now was it! :icon_eek: