Top 20 Tribes thread

DeletedUser37628

"talking about aspects of wee"

I was talking about the aspect of wee in that they have not even lost a single unit in the last month... Surely there can't be much they can do to "get their feet back under them"... You just seem to think I was talking about something else despite my clearly stating otherwise :icon_neutral:

anyways, free villages are free villages.

Surely lol

DeletedUser37628

I did not tell them "I know for a fact that ZIPS is going to declare on you because they told me so", but I said just about everything short of that.

Which begs the question... Do you think successful tribes take strangers at their word regarding diplomatic issues with which they are uninvolved? What makes you think their failure to trust YOU makes them a failing tribe?

DeletedUser105025

What made them a failing tribe is that they fail. Quite simple really... failing tribe = failure.

darkaniken2

Which begs the question... Do you think successful tribes take strangers at their word regarding diplomatic issues with which they are uninvolved? What makes you think their failure to trust YOU makes them a failing tribe?

A successful tribe would have never boxed themselves in like WEEEE! did. So they had already failed even before ZIPS thought about declaring on them, making your point moot.

However, to answer it anyway, yes. A successful tribe, when told someone is going to declare on them, at least investigates the threat and moves to secure against it. Especially when that someone is in a tribe allied to the tribe doing the declaring.

DeletedUser37628

Especially when that someone has reached your extremely high level of credibility. You were merely looking out for wee's best interests, of course they should have suspected as much.

DeletedUser

You're so dense.. you should really have stayed away from the world after your little all4-1 love affair ended...

The credibility of his statement is something that wee should have gauged. They didn't. Now they're paying for it.

DeletedUser37628

Yeah I should have. But I didn't, so there's not much point bringing it up.

Do you know for a fact they didn't gauge it? I suspect his credibility was gauged the moment he said anything.

DeletedUser

Just as you discussing darks credibility is useless when he has already been proven right.. see the similarity?

Anyone counting the number of times wee has screwed themselves? I think that would be 5 at misjudging dark (and everyone else's) comments.

You should stop trying to defend the hopeless. I know you're looking forward to recruiting them, but this won't persuade any differently.

DeletedUser

3om2r0.jpg

DeletedUser37628

I am talking about his perceived credibility leading up to this war from the perspective of wee.

DeletedUser

The credibility that Dark was about as useless as a stick before the war, and now he is uber awesome king of the world now that ZIPS did the expected...... seriously, give me a break.

Anyway, I'll continue hugging. I'm a pro at it I reckon. Does that tank my credibility too? :D

DeletedUser105025

Can we go back to incredibly biased views of the top 20. Rather than pointless rants about the credibility of people pointing out the obvious.

Insider info:

[SPOIL]GH plan to destroy THER from the inside.[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

The credibility that Dark was about as useless as a stick before the war, and now he is uber awesome king of the world now that ZIPS did the expected...... seriously, give me a break.

Anyway, I'll continue hugging. I'm a pro at it I reckon. Does that tank my credibility too? :D

information is information and the choice by wee to disregard it and give zips lightly defended villages speaks for itself. Credibility or none wee made a bad choice.

DeletedUser

information is information and the choice by wee to disregard it and give zips lightly defended villages speaks for itself. Credibility or none wee made a bad choice.

And yet in a thread about the top twenty you're talking about one.

Hop to, you still have 19 more to touch on.

DeletedUser

Woo bad subject change. I take it you all admit you're wrong then? Good, you should realize when you're wrong.

DeletedUser

I legitimately have no idea why you thought worth being "right" was worth well over a page of discussing pseudo-credibility, but more power to you I guess.

DeletedUser

I wasn't talking about credibility. I was saying that having or not having it does not inherently mean the information garnered from the questionable source has any less value. Vetting the information and taking the logical step of preparing for what it entails, while you are in the process of verifying, would be the right thing to do. It is your friends that are so overcome with the concept of saying dark is or is not credible. They just don't want to look at the real issue of the tribe in question and instead default to focusing on one person in an enemy tribe. Admitting fault lies in wee might cost you guys recruits though, the support you give to wee might not be enough to persuade them to accept your invites.

Explaining really simple things to you people over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again until you understand (which mostly means you go back to your dark little holes) isn't really worth my time either, but I do this for the greater good of both of your horrendously underused synapses.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And yet in a thread about the top twenty you're talking about one.

Hop to, you still have 19 more to touch on.

As long as people are discussing at least one of the top 20 tribes then it's perfectly on-topic. Accusing other people of being off-topic, on the other hand, is actually off-topic. So please stop that.

Also, please keep the discussion going and do not reply to this post. PM if you have a question or concern about my decision.

DeletedUser37628

Woo bad subject change. I take it you all admit you're wrong then? Good, you should realize when you're wrong.

The subject of the argument was the claim by darkaniken2 that weee's failure to believe him that zips was going to declare made them a failing/dying tribe. I never said that weee shouldn't have handled things differently, but no, I was not wrong in disputing aniken's claim, I don't think. You don't look at a bad decision made by a tribe and say that that's what makes it a failing tribe, at least not until the tribe actually fails.

DeletedUser105025

What made WEEE a failure isn't important, just that they are.