Top 20 Tribes thread

nowitsover

Doing a bit brief what may be probably a last so called Top 20 in this world as there are no tribes besides the current top 4 who are able to have much of an impact. The rest are either affiliated with the top 4 or not of importance.

Anyway, here it goes (20-11)..

20. Dead Man Walking

Mainly about count doomlord acc (W28 win). Nothing impressive in this world thoe. The acc was a part of Smile and Wave. and got OP:ed by Auphan. Has been hanging around being from time to time munched by surrounding tribes. Current location is at the Auphan - |TheR| border, mainly at K47. Probably killing time while other tribes around are busy.

19. Buddyguards.

Basher tribe of Dalleren of |TheR|. Currently located mainly at K77 rim area.
[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: Buddy
Side 2:
Tribes: Falanx

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 35
Difference: 20
---

Side 1:
Tribes: Buddy
Side 2:
Tribes: Hatti

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 0
Difference: 18[/spoil]

18. Die Hard United

Originated in the Israeli TW W2 server, won it. Although have not displayed anything of importance in this world. Started off at K42, got chased away and are now located at southwest rim K71-72. Skirmishes with LiteUp occationally.

17. Power of three+3

Located at K76 right in the |TheR| F. area. Not much happening here really worth mentioning. Eating whatever it gets its hands on occationally and not being eaten.

16. The Evolution

Not much left of it. The few left are getting mostly internalled. Any active accs are moved into |TheR|.

15. Falanx (Spartan)

Tribe originated at W54, Got chased off from K34, 27, 37 and eventually ended up at Southeast K86 rim and K67-77.

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: Falanx
Side 2:
Tribes: |TheE|, |TheR|

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 207
Difference: 173
---

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Auphan, Auph4n

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 93
Difference: 59
---

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ZIPS

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 25
Difference: 20
---

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Buddy

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 55
Difference: 20[/spoil]

14. Auphan Delta

Auphans dumpster tribe. Members from some other smaller rim tribes and some quitting accounts went into this tribe. The more actives are moved into Auphan Beta. Not much activity in this tribe.

13. Abusive Attitude

I could write a whole lot but saving it for another thread. EGO is now taking a bow. Some actives has been recruited into ZIPS and a couple into PEND. A few left are either being internalled by ZIPS, muched off by SMOKE or simply dumped or deleted by various reasons. Remainings are located atm at K32, 42 and 42 mainly.

[spoil]Side 1:

Tribes: EGO
Side 2:
Tribes: SMOKE

Side 1: 363
Side 2: 1,799
Difference: 1,436

the complete war history record containing other tribes is to be displayed at another thread[/spoil]

12. Legion of The Dragon

Located at K58 and a bit of K48. Mostly munching barbs and getting munched on - This is one of those tribes which are not prioritized, looked over. 110 losses against Sin and the location makes me think those numbers may increase.

11. ChopShop

Another rim tribe. Located at K84-85. Been occationally munched by SMOKE, |TheE| mainly. Most of the gains are from barbs. This tribe is either overlooked, kept around as snack or used for some kind of purpose.

..a bit busy but I`ll be back for the rest after lunch :p

Last edited:

nowitsover

Quite an appetite you have there, aha

emoticon-0113-sleepy.gif

..wait.. uh, I`m awake! *drool*.. would take a quick nap, ended up sleeping. Shortege of daylite and lots to do irl. Sorry, on it now.

nowitsover

rank 10-6..

10. LiteUp

[spoil]
en66
[/spoil]
Several of the current SMOKE players are from LiteUp which in turn was mainly from =AoD=; a tribe located at K63 originally. Although some of em went first to SuitUp first before SMOKE.

LiteUp is currently spread over the whole southwest rim mainly but have a minor part into deeper SMOKE area and even a bit cluster far away near Auphan border :|. There are some potential future members on growth but it is used for other purposes such as moving less active SMOKE accs to as well. Most of it`s losses are internalls. Seems to be an extension of current SMOKE for various purposes.

9. Singularity
[spoil]
en66
[/spoil]
Sin is Tashali (current rank 2 in this world) and a sidekick/basher/village feeder (?). I actually don`t know but assume there is some kind of agrement between Sin and Auphan as Tashali keep on going after leaving |TheR|. Well, munching on whatever they gets their hands on; small tribes, internals, tribeless, even occationally |TheR| villages.

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: Sin
Side 2:
Tribes: ~LoTD~

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 124
Side 2: 14
Difference: 110
---

Side 1:
Tribes: Sin
Side 2:
Tribes: 3RD

Timeframe: -

Side 1: 152
Side 2: 11
Difference: 141[/spoil]

8. The All Blacks
[spoil]
en66
[/spoil]
Located as the last remaining tribe of considerable size besides Auphan at northeast (rim). Major part of its conquers are from barbs and then internals and tribeless. Eaten off other tribes formerly located in their current area without much or any challenge. Growing as long as Auphan keeps them around.

7. Name Pending
[spoil]
en66
[/spoil]
Spread around at northwest, mainly at the rim. Recently about 8 or 9 members moved to ZIPS including Teh@ggressiveF@rmer who was the duke of the tribe so I guess the semi-independend period has ended. Still, it is the same group who I assume runs this part of ZIPS F. PEND got used effectively for the purpose of taking out several northwest rim tribes by occational recruitment, diplomacy, divide and conquer and ultimatelly eating through the remainings in order to take controll of the northwest rim. Being atm used both as overflow tribe and as home for some accounts on growth and some internalling material.

lucylastic acc returned to PEND which surprized me. after EGO merging into ZIPS, two accounts from EGO went into PEND.
green.png
jdtaylor187Joined30th December 2013 - 12:102,784,820
green.png
xakoJoined26th December 2013 - 13:061,476,629

6. Auphan Beta
[spoil]
en66
[/spoil]
Auphans overflow as the tribe states. Dragonbones seems inactive, mostly active otherwise except a couple. Various types of accounts, some serving as assist and feeding some Auphan accounts with villages, some are talents found on the rim and being on growth. Several members has been actively participated in the wars Auphan has, even timed well. Also been eating through the remainings of the rim except TAB.

..rest is on it`s way. This kinda toke a while and I am not really on pc much so I am doing a bit here and there while doing other things. Sorry. Now, correct or ad if there`s anything needed, ok?

Edit: I corrected the info about tashali - dunno how I managed to but I missread stats.

Last edited: