Top 20 Tribes thread

DeletedUser

You don't look at a bad decision made by a tribe and say that that's what makes it a failing tribe, at least not until the tribe actually fails.

Yes you do exactly that. A failing tribe by its very definition is in the process of becoming a failed tribe. Wee is doing exactly that. Of course they could turn it around and not be a failed tribe, but for the time being they still very much are a failing tribe.

DeletedUser105025

Auphan is a tribe made up of barb nobling noobs. Why would we war anyone ?

DeletedUser105025

Not nearly as helpful as your repetitive posts in other threads!

DeletedUser

I only repeat myself due to lack of understanding. It's hardly by design.

DeletedUser

Will be interesting to see if Auphan makes any moves now.

Auphan is a very polite tribe, you see.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." We're eating the remains of what was Wave, Smile and AOC. So we can't really talk about our plans. That would be totally rude. :p

But when we do decide it's time to make our move, you can be sure TWStats will speak louder than any forum post.

DeletedUser

Oh I'm very aware of that, but essentially whoever you decide to join in against, Zips or TheR, will probably lose. You guys share too much of a border with both tribes and have the potential to take either by "surprise". An interesting position for a tribe to be in anyways.

DeletedUser

Oh I'm very aware of that, but essentially whoever you decide to join in against, Zips or TheR, will probably lose. You guys share too much of a border with both tribes and have the potential to take either by "surprise". An interesting position for a tribe to be in anyways.

Yea taking a tribe on by 'surprise' isn't what we exactly wanted. But I see your point.

DeletedUser108070

This.

WEEEE! are down what, 2 mil now? Even with TheR stepping in to save them, don't see them lasting long.

it's very clever really... rather than being accused of merging or internalling... let your "friends" lose villages by the handful, then step in to save them by taking "enemy" villages... kudos

DeletedUser

Logic has said many things on this world, but I have found that this world has an inherent distaste for doing what logic dictates.

DeletedUser

shhh__my_common_sense_is_tingling__by_tonypineapple-d58angr.jpg

DeletedUser110713

Side 1:
Tribes: ZIPS, Auphan, Auph4n, PEND
Side 2:
Tribes: WEEEE!, |TheR|, |TheE|, BNP

Timeframe: 05/08/2013 10:26:28 to 15/08/2013 15:54:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,143
Side 2: 1,180
Difference: 37

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 299
Side 2: 239
Difference: 60

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,126,201
Side 2: 10,268,024
Difference: 1,141,823

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,813,378
Side 2: 2,182,430
Difference: 630,948

chart

DeletedUser

Those stats are irrelevant, they are 2 different wars

3 different wars.

Zips, Pend Declared war on Weee

TheR, TheE Declared war on Zips, Pend

Auphan Declared war on TheR, TheE

Good luck to all sides involved, everybody have fun, keep it clean and lets lose some of the bitterness posted on the forums recently.