Top 20 Tribes/Updates Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I love when some of the massrecruiter tribe guys end up on the forums and make a complete and utter fool of em selves.

DeletedUser

So you DONT think you (TWL) will win lol ? :p

its because JEDI has some good players, i know it, but in terms of outstanding, T.W.L is better than them.. ^^

but if they will war with T.W.L, i believe JEDI will ended up like TTk vs. PRIME..
JEDI will lose, like TTk that leaving the ship unstirred.. :lol:

DeletedUser

Back on topic BTW...

1 ACTIVE - Will likely hold top spot for a long time to come. Dependant on how other tribes come and go, they may hold it, or they may lose it.
2 PRIME - With little competition, they may succeed. Depends on how Jedi! does.
3 WElite - Who?
4 CHOSEN - Bad name choice. I give them a wave goodbye...
5 TLA - They have some seriously strong players near them. Dependant on how their relations with them are, they may or may not live.
6 -=WT=- - Who?
7 DUSK - ellis shall succeed!
8 TTK - Err, wait... Isn't Ellis here too? I iz' confuzzledz
9 Order - Not too promising.
10 Xp - Who?
11 NFD - Uninteresting... Depends on the competition in their area.
12 Jedi! - Toss-up. Depending on which road Shlomzi follows, and their competition, they may or may not live. Their current situation looks horrible though, as many of their members share atleast one player in their 7x7, many of them have even worse situations...
13 [B.A] - Boring, but they will probably do alright.
14 ~AP~ - One of many tribes we will never see again.
15 Srsly? - Srsly? They used that name? :icon_eek:
16 Repo! - Eh, have some potential I s'pose. All depends on their area and situation.
17 Looney - Little to no competition from what I've seen. Unfortunately, we'll likely see them for a long time to come.
18 BhoS - Who?
19 T.W.L - Who?
20 [B.A²] - Family... See that other one they have...

By the way Chris...

You're right... It is a lot more peaceful.

i also agree in here, quite true but PRIME vs. JEDI??

they can't even handle themselves if they will be war at T.W.L..

I think the tribes that will fight for K55, is T.W.L vs PRIME vs Chaos, but Chaos has small amount of players so small amount of chances.. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Outstanding means pointwhoring and having no troops and a terrible ODA ? Then my Fair Sir, You are Correct!!!

DeletedUser

Update:

And my updated thoughts

1 ACTIVE - seem to be doing excellent with a high amount of skilled players i believe they'll go extremely far in this world

2 WElite - not heard much but the name is pretty bad D:

3 PRIME - mmm i've heard positive and negative information on this tribe, so im staying neutral until more events take place.

4 CHOSEN - mainly been hearing negative thoughts about them, occasionally ive heard they have some skilled players, but lets see what happens

5 -=WT=- - ?

6 TLA - ?

7 DUSK - heard they suck, with bad leadership and even worse coordination/organisation, nothing complimentry at all and really i can believe most of the negative information about them.

8 Order - ?

9 [B.A] - ?

10 TTK - uhhhhhh *blank*

11 Xp - .?

12 NFD - .?

13 ~AP~ - i won't comment on my own tribe as it would be biased but seem to be doing well <3

14 T.W.L - uhhh

15 Jedi! - mainly positive comments about this tribe, emphasising on their amount of highly skilled players

16 Looney - not much but they are rank 5 on the ODA

17 Srsly? - not heard alot about them, but ive heard they are reasonably skilled

18 Repo! - *blank*

19 BhoS - a really fail mass recruit tribe, mass recruits tribe CAN work but these guys are just ugh, /lol, they recently lost their branch because they are being beat down in a war (with AP i may add), they will fail (ive been in the tribe before joining AP), they lack serious organisation, half the tribe speaks english the other is a mix of different languages. Will die reasonably soon due to their skilled players leaving their sinking ship.

20 WHY - not much but seem to be growing quickly.

good choice.. i like this comment.. ^^,

DeletedUser

?? so you think that we are a bunch of noobs lol

your right we're all a bunch of noobs we cower in the face of twl and they're 1337 pnp
and your quoting of every single other posters top 20 opinions but yet lack the gumption to create something original.

we fear that sort of thing ... being noobs that is

crom

?? so you think that we are a bunch of noobs lol

your right we're all a bunch of noobs we cower in the face of twl and they're 1337 pnp
and your quoting of every single other posters top 20 opinions but yet lack the gumption to create something original.

we fear that sort of thing ... being noobs that is
Yeah, you better fear him. His epically awesome PnP could well prove the downfall of your entire tribe.

DeletedUser

1 ACTIVE - Good players, but i'm far from declaring them to have this world won, not because I doubt them, only because it is so early.
2 PRIME - They are no bueno. ( Or however you spell it)
3 WElite - IDK
4 CHOSEN - IDK
5 -=WT=- - They are better then most people seem to think.
6 ~AP~ - IDK
7 T.W.L - IDK
8 TLA - IDK
9 Jedi! - Jedi! and ChAoS were two of the more talked about tribes at the start, with ChAoS losing some members to all differant kinds of reasons, and Jedi haveing the same problem, I find it ironic that they are both now in a similar position. ChAoS rebounded very well. Not enough info to say about Jedi!.
10 DUSK - IDK
11 Order - IDK, but I do know Order has a history of failing.
12 [B.A] - IDK
13 Xp - IDK
14 Looney - Could do well.
15 NFD - IDK
16 K43 - IDK
17 Srsly? - IDK
18 Repo! - IDK
19 ChAoS - Meh, they have the potential to be great, they also have signs of being complete shat.
20 NUKE - IDK

what do you mean "no bueno"?

DeletedUser

1. ACTIVE - A great tribe. Leading with a huge amount of points in such an early stage. Great players into too.
2. PRIME - Has a leader who keeps boasting about his own w2 account. Will soon fall to ChAoS or Jedi! in K55.
3. WElite - Never seen the players before.
4. CHOSEN - They are chosen to be nobled away.
5. -=WT=- - Erm, who are they?!
6. T.W.L - Will fail in K55.
7. ~AP~ - ???
8. TLA - Out!
9. Jedi! - Good tribe with good players. Will conquer K55 with ChAoS in the future.
10. DUSK- Pointwhores?
11. [B.A] - Destiny to fail with us inside the K's. Whole bunch of mass recruiters. Family tribe.
12. Order - Like their profile. Short & sweet.
13. Xp - Some familiar names.
14. Looney - FANTASTIC! [Obviously Biased.]
15. NFD - They will fall down.
16. K43 - Not bad for a rim tribe.
17. Srsly? - Not bad, cool tribe.
18. ChAoS - Pre-made from w25. Only flaw is that they are playing too many world. Hoping for a big show down between them, Jedi! & PRIME.
19. Repo! - Who?
20. WHY - I hate you. =( Another family tribe like [B.A].

lol, you are really that bored, are you? keeping posts like this have false info.. lol..

DeletedUser

I know...but I knew nothing about the tribes "in General"

So I commented n ODA about the majorance of the tribes :)

Sorry guys...but still good review..

AND YES! ODA is important :)

yeah, ODA is important, but if you still don't know that much in the info's, i suggest don't post like this, you just make the truth -> lie

crom

Oh my god man! Stop friggin' quoting the lists of other people! It contributes nothing to the thread. The thread, as Lardingd has already pointed out, is useless enough without you adding more useless, posts to it. Out of the 7 or 8 posts I've seen you make, only two of them have actually made sence, and the ones that actually make sence are because you're just copying words from the quote!

[/rant]

EDIT: [rant]

Whilst I was making the original rant, you quoted ANOTHER post into ANOTHER of your posts. I felt forced to restart my rant. IF you're going to make thousands of totally pointless posts, please at least put them into one pots.

DeletedUser

I WANNA PLAY

1. ACTIVE-I like them, confident, and entertaining ^^. Never could deal with winning people with no ego :(. Similar to a lot of tribes I've seen that maintain dominance for several months, won't be any problem for them unless something sudden and internal happens :/
2. PRIME-they dont talks, I dunno :(
3. ~WEI~ - ~ are cool, but that's about it
4. CHOSEN -funny how chosen tend to be shafted, wonder what will happen here >_>
5. T.W.L - dunno!
6. -=WT=- -dunno!
7. ~AP~ - more ~ yay!!!!
8. TLA - remind of someone...dunno who :(
9. DUSK - good time of day >_>
10. Jedi! - they don't like darths :'(
11. Xp - experience :O
12. Order - yeah I am doing this in order, how'd they know?!?!
13. [B.A] - ermm who knows
14. K43 -yay k tribes, YAY
15. NFD - who knows :/
16. Srsly? - k tribe!!!!
17. Repo! - oh noez
18. Looney - Hrmms wonder what'll happen here :O
19. WHY - I dunno, you tell me :/
20. NUKE - have a couple people I know, unlike all but active :(

Edit: Oh manz I can be on topic!

PRIME don't usually talks, because they don't want to see and hear some mistakes in the information without evidence.. that's i can say..

ACTIVE however, still gains no.1 ranked.. so i believe, in the future, we'll see them.. ^^,

TLA comes from w29 i think?

and lastly, T.W.L is quite great, they show some good potentials..

crom

PRIME don't usually talks, because they don't want to see and hear some mistakes in the information without evidence.. that's i can say..

ACTIVE however, still gains no.1 ranked.. so i believe, in the future, we'll see them.. ^^,

TLA comes from w29 i think?

and lastly, T.W.L is quite great, they show some good potentials..
And you don't understand sarcasm!

Read my above post. The only thing keeping you from being the first person on my ignore list is the fact that I find writing these rants quite amusing...Especially with the fact that you seem to be able to toally ignore anything I say >.>

DeletedUser

1 ACTIVE Admittedly a dominant force. They will probably be number one for some time. Are choking :)
2 PRIME Easy farms :p
3 ~WEI~ Noble rushers much?
4 CHOSEN I'm not gunna say that they suck, just to be different.
5 T.W.L Wanted to recruit me, so they obviously know what to look for in a player :icon_cool:
6 -=WT=- Top tribe in my K at the moment I think, but I haven't seen anything impresive from them so far (wait till real wars?). They will most likely stay #1 in the K for sometime just because the other tribes suck even more :)

I got bored :/

PRIME easy farms?? :icon_surprised:

then, try me.. lol..

~WEI~ Noble rushers much? I don't think so, they're just wondering the w36, i guess..

T.W.L wants some good achievements.. :icon_cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.