Top 20 tribes

DeletedUser

Yeah everyone seems to be merging their problems away instead of fighting. Maybe this should be TribalMerges.com

DeletedUser

Too bad littlerude will miss it he was really good at fighting off the barbs. Tribalmerges is a category under tribalhugs.

Well I think few tribes won't merge. Some familys are al lready quite big

DeletedUser

Too bad littlerude will miss it he was really good at fighting off the barbs. Tribalmerges is a category under tribalhugs.

Well I think few tribes won't merge. Some familys are al lready quite big

Fail...khm...I mean good job winning people over by flaming the common enemy. You mass-recruited over 150 members on 3 continents in two of your tribes, and you have a third tribe in your family which is about 7 continents away. Don't clown big families and merges. Also, notice the difference between two tribes small in numbers merging into one and 3 90 member tribes joining a useless 'family'.

As for the issue of mass-merging, it can look bad from our point of view but when your tribe is down to 20 members you have to do something, and the most efficient course of action is to join forces with another good tribe that is low on members. Basically, what I'm saying is that inactivity is in the root of all problems in this world. SIKE and Evolve never would have merged if each kept their healthy basis of about 50 members.

DeletedUser

I don't see the three tribes, we're 2 tribes, TW and TWE and we're barely reaching the 140 members barrier, I'm quite sure that number will go down in the soon future. I never said TW is a small compcat family, as a matter of fact I said some families are all ready to big. I don't remember the last time TW merge, I don't think it actually ever merged.

DeletedUser

LOL Do you even know who's in your family and who's not?

TWL is also a part of your family.

DeletedUser

TWL isn't part of the family, I'll make it clear now TWL is a differnt tribe on the other side of the world.

DeletedUser

Then why does their profile say they're a part of your family? And, more importantly, why do you you have a shared forum with them? Yes, I have several spies in your tribe, big surprise.

DeletedUser

I'll say it one more time they aren't part of the family. Even if they will put the same profile, the same coat of arms and the samne name.

Rulerofmiddleearth

Lets not forget shared forums... That kinda tips the scale imho, since it would require you to actually acknowledge their actions.

DeletedUser

Aye, and cause they are not family also Lucy has TW, TWE and TWL in the profile? I'm worried!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol Monsignor is really on a roll right now. Better step aside if you don't want to get hurt by his massive steamroller. though too bad his driving towards the exit of W33 city... He will certainly be missed by many... Me included. Haha, for all the laughs that he has created in this once boring forums. There's no hoping for a u-turn, would there monsignor?

DeletedUser

Forgive my ignorance, as I don't follow the goings-on much (until recently), but why does TW have such a bad reputation?

DeletedUser

There's no hoping for a u-turn, would there monsignor?

Sadly, no. I'm only playing until my premium expires. But I'm not letting them know when that is haha. I'm enjoying this way too much to quit right now but I'm still quitting pretty soon.

DeletedUser

EvoKe- With the few times I had the honor to talk with sp.ag they are a respectable tribe that knows what there doing and what they want in this world.

E=MC²- In my eyes this tribe isn't the best around they have to go around plotting, trying to get tribes to turn on Evoke, if this isn't correct then I am sorry, but thats what I heard.

HAWKS- No comment, because they might get mad?

Sins- I don't know much about them, but I heard there a decent tribe.

DETOX- With the few talks I had with there leader I think the tribe is great, there leader is patient, doesn't get pushy and trys to find the best solution.

REBORN- Sorry no contact what so ever with them.

LEGION- Who?

TW- Laughable at best.

Hawk$- Same comment I gave to there main.

*LoW*- Who?

F=MA- See above.

New- :icon_cool:

KDK- Who?

=DEV=- Who?

OWNED- Who?

-WG- Hear they are at war with E=mc2?

More?! - Good tribe I hear.

EA!- Whom?

LEGI0N- Who?

ETN- Who?

This is my opinion so don't judge me.

DeletedUser

EvoKe- Seem to have control of this world for a while, and they probally still will later on

E=mc2- Havent really heard about them that much. All i know is that they are one of the only tribes keeping up with EvoKe

Sins- My tribe:)

Hawks-Personally, they are to big. They have 98 members in here and 91 in family tribe

Detox-There leader seems to know wat he is doing and hope this tribe gets better

Reborn- Have been very quiet, wonder wat there doing:icon_confused:

Legion- Seem to be very strong and are expanding quick, lets see wat happens

TW- who?

Hawk$- Same as family

*LoW*- who?

F=MA- seem to be strong

KDK- Who?

=DEV= - not sure, but werent they elite high elves? dont now much bout them

-WG- War with E=mc2

NEW-Dont now much but they look good

OWNED- Just trying to takeover K47 not world, also mass recruited

EA!-Who?