Top 20 tribes

DeletedUser

EvoKe- They are first and will remain there for a long time unless there is a coalition against them :O

E=mc2- Need to finish off their war with -WG- and KDK F. They were stepping on Evokes toes not long ago and their leader is not widely popular

Sins- Made a very smart decision in merging with more. They will also go far, although wondering where they will head as their next k to conquer

Hawks-They need ot cut off the dead weight and make one tribe, then i think they will have a good chance against Evoke should the time come.

Detox-Leader and many of their players are very experienced and well tempered. They will go far imo

Reborn- My tribe

Legion- Small numbers and yet the dominate the k's that they inhabit

TW- shocker of a tribe

Hawk$- run by a well tempered leader considering all the stuff that is said about the family

*LoW*- Dont know anything about them

F=MA- same as e=mc2

KDK- Are at war with e=mc2 and as -WG- they are holding their own

=DEV= - Dont know anything about them

-WG- At war with e=mc2 and seem to be doing well

NEW-Been quiet lately hoping they will launch attacks on a New(pun :p) tribe soon.

OWNED- Jst trying to takeover K47 not world, also mass recruited

EA!-Who?

Legi0n- Same as family

FOST- Have 3 branches to their family, too many imo

ETN-Dont know anything about them

DeletedUser

EvoKe- With the few times I had the honor to talk with sp.ag they are a respectable tribe that knows what there doing and what they want in this world.

E=MC²- In my eyes this tribe isn't the best around they have to go around plotting, trying to get tribes to turn on Evoke, if this isn't correct then I am sorry, but thats what I heard.

HAWKS- No comment, because they might get mad?

Sins- I don't know much about them, but I heard there a decent tribe.

DETOX- With the few talks I had with there leader I think the tribe is great, there leader is patient, doesn't get pushy and trys to find the best solution.

REBORN- Sorry no contact what so ever with them.

LEGION- Who?

TW- Laughable at best.

Hawk$- Same comment I gave to there main.

*LoW*- Who?

F=MA- See above.

New- :icon_cool:

KDK- Who?

=DEV=- Who?

OWNED- Who?

-WG- Hear they are at war with E=mc2?

More?! - Good tribe I hear.

EA!- Whom?

LEGI0N- Who?

ETN- Who?

This is my opinion so don't judge me.

I wouldn't be mad at you for posting your opinion. We are all entitled to one. I have always liked NEW and its leaders, including you. The only problem came from rumors of you turning against the HAWKS. I still firmly believe that if we would work together the SW would be ours by default. I have friends in your tribe and vice versa. Please state your opinion.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't be mad at you for posting your opinion. We are all entitled to one. I have always liked NEW and its leaders, including you. The only problem came from rumors of you turning against the HAWKS. I still firmly believe that if we would work together the SW would be ours by default. I have friends in your tribe and vice versa. Please state your opinion.

How can we truly be friends with you're tribes nobling into our continent, mustwin mass nobled to prepare to declare war on us, I have a mail proving it, and you want to take over the SW together??

Dismiss him and we might have something more to talk about, but, this is my opinion

DeletedUser

How can we truly be friends with you're tribes nobling into our continent, mustwin mass nobled to prepare to declare war on us, I have a mail proving it, and you want to take over the SW together??

Dismiss him and we might have something more to talk about, but, this is my opinion

I said you could post your opinion about our tribe. Thats old news man, and I am not booting Mustwin.

DeletedUser

Actually, you simply said "state your opinion", which angelgod1 understood to mean his opinion on your tribes' relations.

DeletedUser

EvoKe- With the few times I had the honor to talk with sp.ag they are a respectable tribe that knows what there doing and what they want in this world.

E=MC²- In my eyes this tribe isn't the best around they have to go around plotting, trying to get tribes to turn on Evoke, if this isn't correct then I am sorry, but thats what I heard.

HAWKS- No comment, because they might get mad?

Sins- I don't know much about them, but I heard there a decent tribe.

DETOX- With the few talks I had with there leader I think the tribe is great, there leader is patient, doesn't get pushy and trys to find the best solution.

REBORN- Sorry no contact what so ever with them.

LEGION- Who?

TW- Laughable at best.

Hawk$- Same comment I gave to there main.

*LoW*- Who?

F=MA- See above.

New- :icon_cool:

KDK- Who?

=DEV=- Who?

OWNED- Who?

-WG- Hear they are at war with E=mc2?

More?! - Good tribe I hear.

EA!- Whom?

LEGI0N- Who?

ETN- Who?

This is my opinion so don't judge me.

Awww I was hoping Legion would never be a Who?

Oh well soon enough we won't be "just another tribe".

DeletedUser

Awww I was hoping Legion would never be a Who?

Oh well soon enough we won't be "just another tribe".

Guessing hes a legion member, jokingly upset for being the question mark tribe. Guessing he plans to have a big news project go down.

DeletedUser

Yeah, no kidding captain obvious.

I was referring to him elaborating on the details.
:p

DeletedUser

Grr!
I don't like surprises!
>.<

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, i for one am most certainly eager to see what surprise you have coming for w33 :icon_wink: Everybody's planning at this stage, lets see how it all pans out for each of our tribes.

I will be posting my own list soon.

DeletedUser

As will we. It seems W33 is heating up, the rising action. I can't wait for the climax and to see what tribes remain afterward.

DeletedUser

Wats with reborn? they are one of the best tribes, and yet so quiet

DeletedUser

Im in REBORN :p nothing is wrong with us we are just sorting a few things out in our k's :D