Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

I would just to point out something.

People said that Azura and other tribes will be out of Top 20. But Azura is still holding 2nd in the world. They won't be going anywhere. Sorry for the haterz, their just jealous that Azura does have the leadership and the power to remain.

And I truly think Azura is a good tribe. Keep it up Azura muh.

DeletedUser

I would just to point out something.

People said that Azura and other tribes will be out of Top 20. But Azura is still holding 2nd in the world. They won't be going anywhere. Sorry for the haterz, their just jealous that Azura does have the leadership and the power to remain.

And I truly think Azura is a good tribe. Keep it up Azura muh.

i think everytime i personally said anything, i said 3-4 months for them to fall apart... doesn't matter how bad the leadership is, a tribe shouldn't fall apart before an actual war, something azura didn't face yet

DeletedUser83993

I have decided make a very elaborate ratings of the top 4. If y'all like this I will most likely do it to the Top 10 maybe Top 20 if you're lucky in the near future.

1 TITAN/T1TAN/SFE
Positioning: Currently 177 villages in K54 and 169 members :icon_rolleyes:. It should not take 169 members to secure one K. They'll either be cannibals like Azura or they will noble barbs. Currently, some of them actually have good 2nd/3rd viallges, but what's going to happen if they do survive once their are only barbs :icon_neutral:. Plus farming HAS to be an issue if they know how to farm which I think they do somewhat.

Leadership
: Meh. They have quite a few barons which is very useless. Yuna 2 has threatened many tribes supposedly in K54 thinking they will merge into them I guess? He also thinks winning a war is suiciding troops and inviting the warring tribe...

OD
: Not impressive. I think it is only good because of inviting and dismissing players when they lose all their troops and stuff. Not that bad though for a mass-recruiting tribe.

Recruitment(Main tribe)
: Their recruitment is supposedly "VERY OFF" their tribe changes states otherwise though. They have had 18 members join when the recruitment was set to OFF. Which most likely was the war victims, but they should at least change it to limited :icon_confused:.

2 Azura/Azure
Positioning: Sucks just like TITAN. For more on Azura's positioning this PnP kindly explains it: Here!

Leadership: I disagree with Terminator a lot and I don't like his way of leading. I believe he is better then Yuna 2, but not very far ahead. They declare on random tribes and all that. They probably have around 3 allies or more in just K55.

OD: Suiciding troops against CLEAN which is now Envy. So I can understand why it is so up high. If they could coordinate relatively good they probably wouldn't even be in the top 3 with ODA.

Recruitment(Main tribe): 12 members have joined them in the past week :icon_eek: That should let alone speak for itself.

3 BYON
Positioning: Have nearly all 43 members in K44. A lot of members are in each others 7x7-15x15. Could create expansion problems, but if they noble far out I am sure they will be fine.

Leadership: Meh I think it's electrisey's first time with leading? If it is then he is doing a great job for first time! Haven't been reading any of his posts lately, so I can't really tell if he gloats, flames, or whatever. Seems to know what he is doing.

OD: Seems to me Death. might be causing them problems. Their ODD is 263k. Meaning they're either stacking or they're getting cleared-- maybe a little of both. 256k which is their ODA is good. Judging by their OD it seems they and Death. are having a war most likely stunting each others growth :icon_rolleyes:.

Recruitment: 8 members have joined this past week. They want to start inviting members that are not in others 15x15. Congrats! Less then 100 tribe changes. Not something i can say with TITAN or Azura.

4 Envy
Positioning: Quite spread out, great for expansion. Though I believe K55 members are constantly under attack which is most likely stunting their growth.

Leadership: Don't hear that much from their leadership I know BUFFET might be co-duke? He is a great leader, but most people don't like him. He is somewhat like me usually has to have the last word. :lol:

OD: Good if you know the fact that CLEAN and Envy merged not so long ago.

Recruitment: Understandable that their tribe changes is 118. The merge and the little ordeal with Azura :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matflan50

Failed to mention me in the leaderhip (-.-) but other then that, a good un-biased read. :icon_cool:
Well maybe a lil bit :p

DeletedUser83993

Failed to mention me in the leaderhip (-.-) but other then that, a good un-biased read. :icon_cool:
Well maybe a lil bit :p
No bias at all... Where would I have been biased? I haven't read your posts either... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Since i wasnt here for the start of the world i dont know what tribes Massed, ( Fails because your obviously recruiting in your area ) . Just Joined This Wold and Envy had already caught my attention :D

DeletedUser83993

I actually liked it.
Jk.
But I really did.
I would love it if you did analysis of the top 20 tribes. :)
Meh. Let me think about it. I might be able to fit it in tomorrow. If you want a very detailed one I will do 10 tomorrow 10 Saturday and have it maybe here by Saturday night...

thegodfather-chaos

Meh. Let me think about it. I might be able to fit it in tomorrow. If you want a very detailed one I will do 10 tomorrow 10 Saturday and have it maybe here by Saturday night...

/waits for saturday.

DeletedUser

Updated List:
1 TITAN
2 Azura
3 BYON
4 Envy
5 Death.
6 NEXT
7 ~SE~
8 T1TAN
9 (TW))-