Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

I think I'll do something different and rate ranks 10-20, instead of the top 10 like everyone else seems to do.
Note: I will only do ratings for tribes I feel I know enough about to comment on.

10. T~U

Created in the dissolution of ~DIB~ with quite a lot of players moving across from Coal, T~U are a promising tribe. Good leadership coupled with smart diplomacy and what seems like a semi-aggressive nature, they have certainly become a major power in the North Eastern part of the world. Their current war with Womble is in the skirmishing stages, but I am sure we will see what T~U are really made.
Watch this space.

11. R3M4K3

I am not particularly knowledgeable on this tribe if I am honest, however, going by TWStats they have been on steady decline for weeks. A drop in 4mio points in 3 weeks is rather drastic. It seems that they are at war with Brave!, and being badly beaten too. The stats speak for themselves.

Side 1:
Tribes: R3M4K3
Side 2:
Tribes: Brave!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 238
Difference: 225

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 112,436
Side 2: 1,924,103
Difference: 1,811,667

chart

12. Shock
13. ~FoR~

14. -DIE-
Piranha's academy from what I gather.. they however do not seem to be receiving the same attention Piranha have from the SubV war machine.

15. T-U

16. D C

Womble seem to be nobling this tribe at it's leisure - 34 losses to Womble in the past month, 100 in the past three. If they are really at war with Womble, they are in no way communicating with other tribes in the NE against Womble.
Shame, perhaps with a little better guidance they could turn things around and pose a real threat to the North Eastern giants.

17. Unkwn
18. -COTA-

19. -BH-

I lost all respect for this tribe when they turned to Womble's side against their former allies. Their duke was taken into Womble, and they changed sides in fear.

20. UAN

My own tribe.

DeletedUser93182

I would be interested to see how you rate your own tribe Swordwind.

DeletedUser

Okay, sure.

20. UAN

A tribe based in K7 and 17, they were part of the original North-Eastern Alliance made not too long ago against Womble. That alliance has mainly fell apart, as various tribes dissolved or their leadership left. Although they have a bit of a reputation amongst players/tribes located nearby for a slightly aggressive playing style; they have yet to come up against a real opponent that can really test them. Once their war with Womble really begins, I am sure we will see a more accurate picture emerge in this regard.
Their ODA is accurate of their rank, but a lower rank in ODD let's them down.

Expansion options are vastly running out; with D C on their western flank, T~U on their east and Womble inhabiting everything south. It will be interesting to see if UAN can hold their own in the coming months, or fall to the pressure.

6/10

@diheadwarlord - I believe I answered your question :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Okay, sure.

20. UAN

A tribe based in K7 and 17, they were part of the original North-Eastern Alliance made not too long ago against Womble. That alliance has mainly fell apart, as various tribes dissolved or their leadership left. Although they have a bit of a reputation amongst players/tribes located nearby for a slightly aggressive playing style; they have yet to come up against a real opponent that can really test them. Once their war with Womble really begins, I am sure we will see a more accurate picture emerge in this regard.
Their ODA is accurate of their rank, but a lower rank in ODD let's them down.

Expansion options are vastly running out; with D C on their western flank, T~U on their east and Womble inhabiting everything south. It will be interesting to see if UAN can hold their own in the coming months, or fall to the pressure.

6/10

@diheadwarlord - I believe I answered your question :icon_biggrin:

I respect your honestly...who are your active players? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

10. T~U

Created in the dissolution of ~DIB~ with quite a lot of players moving across from Coal, T~U are a promising tribe. Good leadership coupled with smart diplomacy and what seems like a semi-aggressive nature, they have certainly become a major power in the North Eastern part of the world. Their current war with Womble is in the skirmishing stages, but I am sure we will see what T~U are really made.
Watch this space.

:icon_rolleyes:

If they're so aggressive then why haven't I lost a town yet? They are a bunch of turtles for the most part who are extremely active. I've yet to see good attacks sent from a member of their tribe other than arnieb.

DeletedUser

I claimed they were semi-aggressive, not "so aggressive". :icon_rolleyes:
Also, they are fighting on several fronts at the moment.

Side 1:
Tribes: T~U
Side 2:
Tribes: [BRH]

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 1
Difference: 44

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 218,047
Side 2: 7,278
Difference: 210,769

chart

They have also taken 31 village in the past month from you guys and -BH-.
So, of their total 457 conquers, 76 were from enemy tribes.

That's not a bad figure..

As for them being a bunch of turtles? They're ODA matches their rank, as does their ODD...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and also i used to hate PIRANA like evryone.but the Defensive skills that they showed during ur SUPER OP chnaged my mind.:icon_rolleyes:

silentknight: " Plus, high ODD just means that the tribe is being a target for another tribe to practice on. "

dat doesnt make any sense. high ODD also implies=> the enemy is loosing more troops than they are killing.bleh..

Mind clarify your view of what "defensive skills" consist of?

Just to clarify, there no skills involved in stacking a village. Pick the worst noob on the game, fill all him vills right next to the enemy of defences, and you will be sure that he will do great, gaining a lot of ODD an stuffs.

And to clarify further, RobinGoodFellow is one of the players i respect more in w48, and he knows this, and he is very good at this game, so what i'm telling doesnt refer to him directly.

But you statements are really poor in mine view, also cause you obviously have not a clue about that op.

During that op we tried to noble 32 villages. 28 of them were conquered. We knew these villages were top stacked. We knew they would have took hundreads of nukes to be cleared... and still we didnt minded sending.

Also keep in mind we had this op landing few days before than attack break, just leaving some additional days to accomplish noblings on vills that may have had trains sniped and such. Few days after the 2 attack breaks passed most of nukes were rebuilt. We picked a good time to spend over 400 nukes on this i'ld say.

Last: these 400 nukes, since then to now, were spent and rebuilt at least 3 times. all the 28 villages we nobled are still SubV villages.

Other than the fact to evaluate a tribe over the skills of a single player provide normally not much worthy posts, also not considering the general plot of events show a low willing to go deep into stuffs before to throw out statements and judgements as you have done so far (and denying to have posted stuffs you obviously posted like for what concern eQu and trying to hide facts counting on he lazynezz of peeps to go verify your statements instead).

Tbh all what was proved with that op, in mine opinion, is:

- stacking villages may be not enough to holdthem against SubV, nor in general
- Robin is a good player, but he had to count mostly on him forces for that op
- PIRANA tried to stay away more they could from the whole stuff (noone apart some few fakes even tried to raise peressure on us to drop the one on Robin all along the op)
- Subv managed to have a succesfull op (28 villages taken out of 32 is a very good result in mine view in this case) on one of the best player of w48

Therefore you have changed your mind about PIRANA in general after that op just makes no sense at all.

DeletedUser

I will make a top 5 because i don't know anyone after that besides PIRANA's academy, Khaos and -XIII-

1 SubV-Will eventually conquer this world. If it isn't this tribe it will be the same players plus a few under a different name. I see something actually big happening with eQu and SubV not that long. Will probably throw around some nukes for a couple days then it will be downhill for eQu.

2 Brave!-Wondering what they are going to do when SubV locks in around them. Unless they find a way to get the scraps of eQu in k84 like they did with risen. Wouldn't be surprised if they did that. This tribe will just keep progressing to the rim until they actually do something with SubV besides being allies.

3 Womble-I don't know what these guys are doing. I have been gone for a month so i don't know what they have been doing while i was gone.

4 PIRANA-Everyone knows these guys as the mergers. But they have continued to find more tribes to recruit. MYR5 now BDE. Going to be interesting if they try to have talks with eQu about merging. Wouldn't doubt it if they did.

5 eQu-I see this tribe(my tribe ATM) going down the rankings very very fast. SubV will start munching on them more than they already have. And then PIRANA and Brave! might hop in to pick up the scraps. People are going to start leaving sooner than people expect.

DeletedUser93993

[spoil]
Mind clarify your view of what "defensive skills" consist of?

Just to clarify, there no skills involved in stacking a village. Pick the worst noob on the game, fill all him vills right next to the enemy of defences, and you will be sure that he will do great, gaining a lot of ODD an stuffs.

And to clarify further, RobinGoodFellow is one of the players i respect more in w48, and he knows this, and he is very good at this game, so what i'm telling doesnt refer to him directly.

But you statements are really poor in mine view, also cause you obviously have not a clue about that op.

During that op we tried to noble 32 villages. 28 of them were conquered. We knew these villages were top stacked. We knew they would have took hundreads of nukes to be cleared... and still we didnt minded sending.

Also keep in mind we had this op landing few days before than attack break, just leaving some additional days to accomplish noblings on vills that may have had trains sniped and such. Few days after the 2 attack breaks passed most of nukes were rebuilt. We picked a good time to spend over 400 nukes on this i'ld say.

Last: these 400 nukes, since then to now, were spent and rebuilt at least 3 times. all the 28 villages we nobled are still SubV villages.

Other than the fact to evaluate a tribe over the skills of a single player provide normally not much worthy posts, also not considering the general plot of events show a low willing to go deep into stuffs before to throw out statements and judgements as you have done so far (and denying to have posted stuffs you obviously posted like for what concern eQu and trying to hide facts counting on he lazynezz of peeps to go verify your statements instead).

Tbh all what was proved with that op, in mine opinion, is:

- stacking villages may be not enough to holdthem against SubV, nor in general
- Robin is a good player, but he had to count mostly on him forces for that op
- PIRANA tried to stay away more they could from the whole stuff (noone apart some few fakes even tried to raise peressure on us to drop the one on Robin all along the op)
- Subv managed to have a succesfull op (28 villages taken out of 32 is a very good result in mine view in this case) on one of the best player of w48

Therefore you have changed your mind about PIRANA in general after that op just makes no sense at all.
[/spoil]

i now feel that u have targeted me. i first decided that i ll never post a direct reply to any of urs.. coz u are one of the players in respect but i think now i shud..
if PIRANA is ur target practice then why did u go for only 28 villas? when i do solo op i go for some 10-15( for my target practice player).u being the top tribe shud have gone for a lil more. that proves that PIRANA is not ur target practice.i never questioned SubVs greatness but u are getting me wrong. if all of my posts seems to be so stupid then why do u reply them?????? and u reply using so many words. opinion varies and we are here to express our individual opinion. to me eQu is better than brave.in reply someone said me mentally disable.i shud have reported it a bad post.yet i said nothing.in my view SubV s op was not a success if not a failure.

DeletedUser

m8 we give up.The only reason why we argued was cos we respect Robin and to take 28 out of 32 of his vils we had to make a tribal OP and even that during the attack break.This only increases the greatness of a player of his caliber.
Also we always state that we are not the elite of this world.Most of us are playing this world for the 1st time.So we are not perfect.This applies both ingame as well as in rl.

DeletedUser

[spoil][/spoil]

i now feel that u have targeted me. i first decided that i ll never post a direct reply to any of urs.. coz u are one of the players in respect but i think now i shud..
if PIRANA is ur target practice then why did u go for only 28 villas? when i do solo op i go for some 10-15( for my target practice player).u being the top tribe shud have gone for a lil more. that proves that PIRANA is not ur target practice.i never questioned SubVs greatness but u are getting me wrong. if all of my posts seems to be so stupid then why do u reply them?????? and u reply using so many words. opinion varies and we are here to express our individual opinion. to me eQu is better than brave.in reply someone said me mentally disable.i shud have reported it a bad post.yet i said nothing.in my view SubV s op was not a success if not a failure.

when i go do solo op against the gray tribe, i tend to go for 20-30 as my target!

Also, if you don't want people to call you mentally disabled, then stop writing like the way you are and dont complain about someone's posts having too many words lol

DeletedUser93993

lol now if u are comparing urself with me i have nothing more to say.. i m honored that a 2 million Subv accnt is tallying his target number with a 850 k account. i take it as a complement.u got owned lol. according to silentknight PIRANA is his grey tribe. its his target practice spot.read his posts. now i think u dont knw anything abt expressing views. dont think this is ur sUbv forum.

now i understand why kangaroos lost the ashes. coz they were sitting on their keyboards..:icon_razz:.

DeletedUser93993

m8 we give up.The only reason why we argued was cos we respect Robin and to take 28 out of 32 of his vils we had to make a tribal OP and even that during the attack break.This only increases the greatness of a player of his caliber.
Also we always state that we are not the elite of this world.Most of us are playing this world for the 1st time.So we are not perfect.This applies both ingame as well as in rl.

robin op was not the only topic of ur argument. i think many players rated top 5 or top 10 tribes they way they think it shud be.

DeletedUser

robin op was not the only topic of ur argument. i think many players rated top 5 or top 10 tribes they way they think it shud be.
there were many counter arguments you made known in the externals.But what I noted was you trying to degrade SubV or SubV players with your posts.I didnt want to drag this any further.Hence my explanation on a simple but important matter which concerns SubV and RGF.If you want we can start a debate of some kind.But not in top20 thread.Make a new thread and invite me in:)

DeletedUser

We took the villages we did from Robin because at the time they were the only ones within range and the reason we didnt take the last four villages is because we ran out of time before the break. So I guess you can bash us for that if you are trying to say it was a bad op but we wanted it to be close to the attack break so we could rebuild as well.

Secondly, Piranha has been similar to a grey tribe on some fronts. A lot of Silentknights experience came through k43 and a lot of that was similar to a grey tribe because the players seemed to quit as soon as we began to attack them. Plus if you look at k53 you will see a lot of grey and inactive. There are a few exception like Robin but I believe that can found in any tribe.

For example everyone says SubV and Womble are elite tribes but I can say without much doubt that both tribes have atleast one bad player somewhere within. That similar to Piranha have a few great players. :icon_cool:

The Carpathian

pointless arguing doesnt do anything to make this forum more interesting.

its like this:

Robin is a good player.

SubV is a good tribe.

we all know this. so what is there to argue?

besides the pointless, useless info that is plaguing this thread lol.