Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

[spoil][/spoil]

i now feel that u have targeted me. i first decided that i ll never post a direct reply to any of urs.. coz u are one of the players in respect but i think now i shud..
if PIRANA is ur target practice then why did u go for only 28 villas? when i do solo op i go for some 10-15( for my target practice player).u being the top tribe shud have gone for a lil more. that proves that PIRANA is not ur target practice.i never questioned SubVs greatness but u are getting me wrong. if all of my posts seems to be so stupid then why do u reply them?????? and u reply using so many words. opinion varies and we are here to express our individual opinion. to me eQu is better than brave.in reply someone said me mentally disable.i shud have reported it a bad post.yet i said nothing.in my view SubV s op was not a success if not a failure.

You do solo 10-15 vills at once? Well that is strange, cause max vills you got in one day so far in whole w48 are 8. So i need to assume that of the 15 you tried you got 8... That is a 53% of vills nobled... and they were from AND...

Of our op we got 28 out of 32, which is 87,5%. And from RobinGoodFellow, not from the first random noob somehwere on the rim.

All of them were stacked to top too, 20 nukes as an average required to clear 1.

Success or failure of a op is measured over the target you have. All these village were behind our lines and our target, aswell as the one of the whole op, was get rid of them. We tried some other vills with long ranged nobling in others Robin clusters and these failed. But for the rest our purpose was achieved.

Did you even checked our stats against PIRANA since start of the war btw? You may realize is not like we targetted just Robin since then lol. Actually countin also people that left PIRANA on the meanwhile (and eventually joining others tribes) or that were dismissed we are a bit over than 1.800 conquers of villages that were once PIRANA ones...

If you feel that cool, go engage Robin, then when you will have took 28 villages out of him instead of keep taking from some noob, come back here and enlight all us about how good you are.

Else your judgements about how a op can be considered a success or a failure are kinda worhtless.

P.S. Using words is how you express your opinions, ya knew?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okayy.. Back on topic, rate the tribes. As most of you tend to only rate the top 5, I have given you the top 5's stats..

1. SubV
Points(of top 40 members): 95.126.068
Average Points per Player: 2.296.313
Villages: 9855

2. Brave!
Points(of top 40): 74.415.709
Average Points per Player: 1.648.839
Villages: 8533

3. Womble
Points(of top 40): 70.647.247
Average Points per Player: 1.419.542
Villages: 8635

4. PIRANA
Points(of top 40): 68.249.576
Average Points per player: 1.057.644
Villages: 11520

5. eQu
Points(of top 40): 46.903.570
Average Points per Player: 690.410
Villages: 6696

DeletedUser93993

see whats the max i have taken in 2 days. its not necessary that an op ill run for only 24 hrs. solo op usually takes 2 days to achieve al the target. u guys are telling 2 diff things at the same time and when i point out that u just dont seem to un derstand. at the same time u are telling PIRANA is grey/target practice. again u r telling that it took hundred of nukes to clear 28 of his villas.or like how tough it was. dont say 2 diff theory at the same time .lol
or like go and do op against RGF and then come and tell us how good u are. i never said i am good lol. these 2 lines contradict each other lol. atleast try to understand what i m saying.

AND/DIB was the 12th ranked tribe when i as fighting them.one player surrounded by a whole tribe.and i was some 350k player.yet they cud never take a single villa of mine. i m not boasting or bragging. but u posted those stats. just making it clearer:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

see whats the max i have taken in 2 days. its not necessary that an op ill run for only 24 hrs. solo op usually takes 2 days to achieve al the target. u guys are telling 2 diff things at the same time and when i point out that u just dont seem to un derstand. at the same time u are telling PIRANA is grey/target practice. again u r telling that it took hundred of nukes to clear 28 of his villas.or like how tough it was. dont say 2 diff theory at the same time .lol
or like go and do op against RGF and then come and tell us how good u are. i never said i am good lol. these 2 lines contradict each other lol. atleast try to understand what i m saying.

AND/DIB was the 12th ranked tribe when i as fighting them.one player surrounded by a whole tribe.and i was some 350k player.yet they cud never take a single villa of mine. i m not boasting or bragging. but u posted those stats. just making it clearer:icon_razz:

If you only got 350k then it wouldnt be too hard for womble to stack your villages.

Repinski

I'll do a quick rating on Khaos.

Rank 7. Khaos.
They got ballsy because -COTA-, NTA, and PIRANA F. are all fighting -XIII-. Little did they know we were expecting them to hit us and now 8 hours into the war they have lost 3 villages and are down 600k in OD. I doubt they will last another 3 months.

DeletedUser70293

Updated ratings:

CRASH-Fail
PIRANA-Family with DIE
Womble-OMGOSH Walsh. Liked you on w31, liked you on w42, like you and your tribe here
BUZZ- Meh tribe, we're cool
-DIE--Family with PIRANA

-DI--CRASH food
Khaos-BUZZ Food
Shock-Fighting CRASH and A|V
T~U-Womble Food
UAN-Food
A|V-Fighting Shock
~FoR~-BUZZ Food
NUTZ-?
-BH-- Not Womble food?
TETRA-Food
BSOD-Khaos breakoffs
SunTzu-?
-COTA--Merging with the fishies
T-U-Food
XWolf1-They're still alive!

Last edited:

Conner84

Updated ratings:

CRASH-Fail
PIRANA-Family with DIE
Womble-OMGOSH Walsh. Liked you on w31, liked you on w42, like you and your tribe here
-DIE--Family with PIRANA

-DI--CRASH food
Khaos-BUZZ Food
T~U-Food
UAN-Food
A|V-Fighting Shock
~FoR~-BUZZ Food
NUTZ-?
-BH--Womble food
TETRA-Food
BSOD-Khaos breakoffs
SunTzu-?
T-U-Food

LOL ye we are still alive .... im as surprised as you are LOL!!!

DeletedUser93993

well i like the rating just needs some minor changes

if u look at stats BH is not actually Womble food.
in fact T~U is a Womble food. and its my favourite dish:icon_biggrin:

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Updated ratings:

CRASH-Fail
PIRANA-Family with DIE
-DIE--Family with PIRANA

-DI--CRASH food
Khaos-BUZZ Food
T~U-Womble Food
UAN-Food
A|V-Fighting Shock
~FoR~-BUZZ Food
NUTZ-?
-BH-- Not Womble food?
TETRA-Food
BSOD-Khaos breakoffs
SunTzu-?
T-U-Food

I like that list :p
so really if your not in the top 4 tribes...... your food (im counting -DIE- and PIRANA as one, due to we are the same tribe really)

Repinski

Master.... there is a 56mil drop from the rank 4 (BUZZ) and the rank 5 (-DIE-). Remove that rank 5 due to being PIRANA F. and it is a 63mil drop straight to rank 6. (Shock)

Anything smaller than rank 4 had no hope left in this world IMO. The BUZZ merge formed the last of the 4 super powers.

BUZZ - Northwest
Womble - Northeast
PIRANA F. - Southwest
CRASH F. - Southeast

DeletedUser

Master.... there is a 56mil drop from the rank 4 (BUZZ) and the rank 5 (-DIE-). Remove that rank 5 due to being PIRANA F. and it is a 63mil drop straight to rank 6. (Shock)

Anything smaller than rank 4 had no hope left in this world IMO. The BUZZ merge formed the last of the 4 super powers.

BUZZ - Northwest
Womble - Northeast
PIRANA F. - Southwest
CRASH F. - Southeast

correction we could of survived longer but decided to make it fun while we can :)

Repinski

Rusty you know I have a lot of respect for Shock but ultimately you wouldn't have lasted in my honest opinion due to two supper powers being on your sides. You would have turned into a 2nd Mighty which initially was a great tribe but over time, sitting between Womble and SubV with no where to go, turned into an inactive tribe that lost the good members it had over time.

I commend Shock for what you are doing and I do have a lot of respect for you guys. Always have.

DeletedUser

Rusty you know I have a lot of respect for Shock but ultimately you wouldn't have lasted in my honest opinion due to two supper powers being on your sides. You would have turned into a 2nd Mighty which initially was a great tribe but over time, sitting between Womble and SubV with no where to go, turned into an inactive tribe that lost the good members it had over time.

I commend Shock for what you are doing and I do have a lot of respect for you guys. Always have.

Yes i totally agree with you there Rep we wouldn't hve survived in the end however... Rather than make the world boring for us and waiting / surviving until those 2 superpowers were left to come get us we decided to make it fun now by being slaughtered now like you said we wouldnt of lasted long but we could of lasted longer and members were getting bored so had to make a decision but i do agree with you :)

Repinski

Like I said, I do have a lot of respect for shock for doing what you guys did. Most tribes would have tribe to ride it out because they don't have what it takes or the guts to fight. Especially in this world.

DeletedUser

Like I said, I do have a lot of respect for shock for doing what you guys did. Most tribes would have tribe to ride it out because they don't have what it takes or the guts to fight. Especially in this world.

well I hope that one day Rep you would see me for the person i m instead of some fail trying to be something there not and that is why i leave world 48 with Shock :) their courage and willingness has inspired me on this game