Top 20 Tribes

seth89

Yes i totally agree with you there Rep we wouldn't hve survived in the end however... Rather than make the world boring for us and waiting / surviving until those 2 superpowers were left to come get us we decided to make it fun now by being slaughtered now like you said we wouldnt of lasted long but we could of lasted longer and members were getting bored so had to make a decision but i do agree with you :)

Hell RJ!
Remember that we have a backup plan :icon_cool:
The Super Rim Merge. I was planning on trying to make it one big circle. But Pirana keeps merging with the western Rim tribes. :lol:

DeletedUser

1 CRASH
Probably the strongest tribe around, but the utterly useless merge has left its scars on their reputation.

2 PIRANA
I have 2 times more respect for each of the tribes outside the top 4 than for the tribe that murdered W48. they keep failing again and again and again. they merge with every single barblover in all of the western rim.

3 Womble
Awesome tribe. earned a lot of respect. keep up the good work!

4 BUZZ
I am very glad I'm with them, I wouldn't want to be part of any other tribe! great people doing great stuff

5 -DIE-
PIRANA Bootlickers, need I say more.

6 T~U
Not so special rim tribe, they seem to have met their superior in Womble, but so would every rim tribe right now I think.

7 Rim
I don't know much about you guys.

8 Shock
I don't exactly know why but I like you guys. you remember me why I always like playing at the rim. small bunch of decent players (or so it seems).

9 UAN
Way too big. they don't seem to make a real stand against Womble. I don't think there's much future in there.

10 A|V
High average offspring of former tribe eQu who seem to do right what eQu did wrong (23 members isn't much).

11 TETRA
I know quite a lot about you guys because I'm surrounded by TETRA. unfortunately, I also know how much refugees of old NW-rim tribes are in there. They recruited all refugees of NTA and they already had a lot from good ol' Rogue.

12 BSOD
Khaos offspring, not much to say about, a lot of barb-noblers and people who fled, probably afraid to be confronted with -XIII-. They also have some quite decent players though.

The rest of the tribes I really don't know,
so I couldn't make decent comments on them.

DeletedUser94386

1 CRASH
Noobs doing a mass merge like this.
They lost every bit of respect they had.
Now they lost RC, and aren't what they ussed to be + they got the world against them....

2 PIRANA
HAHAHAHAHA seriosly how many merges was that again?
I lost track, Recently merged with EQU nice going guys...take in all the westren tribes....
Even my old tribe...
Seriosly the noobiest tribe i have ever seen in my life...and probably the worst one anyone will ever encounter.

3 Womble
These guys have my respect they alwayes had.
They didn't do a crazy mass merge that had no purpose, and they nobled their way into their enemies instead of merging.
They have good players and a good leadership

4 BUZZ
I predicted this merge about 6 months ago.
And it's understandable this is one of the only merges on this world i can agree with.

5 -DIE-
The trash that doesn't fit into Pirana.
They will soon be nobled by pirana.

6 T~U
WHO?

7 Rim
Name says it all.

8 Shock
The only tribe in W48 that hasn't merged yet.
Fighting bravely Vs Crash.
I respect this tribe especially for it's small size yet capable of meaning something.

9 UAN
?

10 A|V
These guys are the bunch of EQU member that didn't want to mass merge like EQU did.
I respect them for leaving EQU and taking a stand against the mass merging Fish.

PS. I'm back from the dead and i find a stench....a stench of noobs....This world is consumed by it.
and i hope i will never join a similar world again.

MT

DeletedUser

[spoil]1 CRASH
Noobs doing a mass merge like this.
They lost every bit of respect they had.
Now they lost RC, and aren't what they ussed to be + they got the world against them....

2 PIRANA
HAHAHAHAHA seriosly how many merges was that again?
I lost track, Recently merged with EQU nice going guys...take in all the westren tribes....
Even my old tribe...
Seriosly the noobiest tribe i have ever seen in my life...and probably the worst one anyone will ever encounter.

3 Womble
These guys have my respect they alwayes had.
They didn't do a crazy mass merge that had no purpose, and they nobled their way into their enemies instead of merging.
They have good players and a good leadership

4 BUZZ
I predicted this merge about 6 months ago.
And it's understandable this is one of the only merges on this world i can agree with.

5 -DIE-
The trash that doesn't fit into Pirana.
They will soon be nobled by pirana.

6 T~U
WHO?

7 Rim
Name says it all.

8 Shock
The only tribe in W48 that hasn't merged yet.
Fighting bravely Vs Crash.
I respect this tribe especially for it's small size yet capable of meaning something.

9 UAN
?

10 A|V
These guys are the bunch of EQU member that didn't want to mass merge like EQU did.
I respect them for leaving EQU and taking a stand against the mass merging Fish.

PS. I'm back from the dead and i find a stench....a stench of noobs....This world is consumed by it.
and i hope i will never join a similar world again.

MT[/spoil]

Hi Minas. :icon_biggrin: Nice to see you again.

DeletedUser

1 CRASH- Wasn't a smart move to merge so soon before everything was settled about the merge. But i am not going to go into detail considering that i am in this tribe and i am bias. :icon_razz:
2 PIRANA- Have succeeded in merging every tribe top 5 and beyond that was on the Western side of the world. Congratulations you win :axemen::axemen::axemen:. Probably one of the worst tribes to date plus have terrible coordination i must say i will say out of there 177 members(including DIE) i would give about 10 of them are decent players and 5 that are great players. I will give you guys some credit for managing to keep all your members(mostly) in the tribe without leaving when they are getting pounded on. :lol:
3 Womble- This tribe had(past tense) my respect. They lost it after they talk so much smack on the forums. They could have been honorable(i know some people in my tribe aren't but be better?). Even though they have lost my respect they still will be a formidable opponent for any tribe that takes them on(which will be my tribe i am almost certain) and i am yet to see a reason why they took Vendetta and veiling(if i understand correctly they both aren't the original owners though). :icon_evil:
4 BUZZ- This tribe defiantly has earned the most respect from me. I must say that their stats on PIRANA F. are quite impressive(not really) compared to us. Not really anything big just are doing way better than CRASH is doing on nobling PIRANA F. :icon_cool: [spoil]Are you preparing for the gang rape on CRASH?[/spoil]
5 -DIE- Need i say more? Academy tribe for all the losers that are to nooby to get into the even greater noob tribe PIRANA.
[spoil]6 T~U-Don't care
7 Rim-Don't care
8 UAN-Don't care[/spoil]
Didn't want to just skip those guys to the nxt two. :icon_biggrin:
9 Shock- Have alot of respect for them. Actually took the initiative and stood up to crash. If your members hadn't of been quitting left and right then it would be a longer and more exciting war. [spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: CRASH
Side 2:
Tribes: Shock

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 187
Side 2: 20
Difference: 167

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,862,753
Side 2: 194,199
Difference: 1,668,554

chart

[/spoil]
10 A|V- I was Ex-Co-Duke of this tribe and then joined SubV who then merged with Brave!. Alot of them are my friends. I love them with my entire heart. :lol: I hope that you guys get the other Co-Duke back to full potential and start kicking Shock *cough cough CRASH cough cough* arses. :icon_rolleyes:

11-20:I could honestly care less about you guys. You will make little to no affect on how this world plays out. Plus i don't know anything about you guys and haven't been keeping up with anyone that is out of the top 10.

I don't have good ratings but if you have any questions PM me and i will tell you my honest thoughts. After i send a couple nukes your way. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

i am yet to see a reason why they took Vendetta and veiling(if i understand correctly they both aren't the original owners though). :icon_evil:

Both are the original owners at the moment, Allthough Veling does have a Co-player now as he is a little busy irl.

And the reason we took them in was because they simply didnt like Crash mainly because of the slap dash leadership so we gave them a home.

DeletedUser

Both are the original owners at the moment, Allthough Veling does have a Co-player now as he is a little busy irl.

And the reason we took them in was because they simply didnt like Crash mainly because of the slap dash leadership so we gave them a home.

More like the propaganda that Caglen has been spouting to his tribe. like the stuff he told them that a NAP was in place but they could noble a womble player. I thought Nap meant non aggression. I think silent liked all the incomings, and even spared a few cat nukes for him on his farms :icon_twisted:

And WBB, look in the old messages, I will give you two Crash players under alias that tried to mass flame womble. I exposed alot about brave in my replies, and continued so since the merge.

Not to start a school yard mentality, but your tribe members started it :icon_biggrin: Plus name a SUBV player i have flamed. Why do you think so many want to join us now :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Thanks for clearing that up. He told us that he was going to give his account to someone in Womble. :icon_eek:

Not to start a school yard mentality, but your tribe members started it :icon_biggrin: Plus name a SUBV player i have flamed. Why do you think so many want to join us now :icon_cool:

Lol that is why i said be the better person. :icon_biggrin: You are right though i do not believe you have flamed a ex-SubV player but hey nice reports on silent. :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol that is why i said be the better person. :icon_biggrin: You are right though i do not believe you have flamed a ex-SubV player but hey nice reports on silent. :lol:

how long will that lvl 24 farm take to build :icon_twisted: Lets hope you are not supporting silent, cause if you are its piss poor and wouldnt of stood a chance if I sent 250 nukes rather than 15.

But his convos with womble were interesting in what your tribe had been told about chats between tribes. Womble know EVERYTHING, Crash players are more like mushrooms (if you need help on that anaology, mail me :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

how long will that lvl 24 farm take to build :icon_twisted: Lets hope you are not supporting silent, cause if you are its piss poor and wouldnt of stood a chance if I sent 250 nukes rather than 15.

But his convos with womble were interesting in what your tribe had been told about chats between tribes. Womble know EVERYTHING, Crash players are more like mushrooms (if you need help on that anaology, mail me :icon_wink:)

I do not believe he has asked for support...at least from me anyways and i didn't find anywhere on the forums that he was even under attack until he just started posting reports. (great communication don't you say?) :icon_eek:

I get the analogy. I have already said that myself anyways. I can say they are a little better than how they were before.