Top 20 tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser56732
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Maybe is was therfor you fail with your tribe, you only think points is the thing in a tribe, i can tell you a tribe is from the biggest player to the smallers, nothing more and nothing less, T.D.E Devils have allways got same leader, and the main tribe have been with same members, later on, some choice to join us, why? i dont think they choice us becuse they dont fear to fight us, instead they see a chance, to be a part of something they like?

//King Dragon

Translation: "Don't fight... Invite!!"

DeletedUser

no
we fight and we win and the loosing tribe joins us,, and then we fight again and win and the active players of the loosing tribe joins us, and we fight again and again and again ....

:axemen::swordsman::villagers::lightcavalry:

:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Seems to me that your top 20 is half'n'half T.D.E/other tribes, and that those players came over to T.D.E/Devils because their main tribes had decided to quit W39 and/or TW.
Let's be honest, the only reason T.D.E weren't outnobled the first 6 months of W39 is because everyone else were busy with tribes that knew wth they were doing. After all, points < skill

I've been with Cobra > 82nd > never offcially, but part of LOST > MASK. They all warred TDE, they all failed. Either due to inactivity or TDE out manuvering them (does anyone else remember MASK NAPing TDE, in order to attack Cer-berus, all the while TDE was growing and building troops, only to launch and cause 4 high ranking players to quit incident... probably TDE's biggest accomplishment in this world)

For everyone's talk about TDE being so unskilled, other tribes havent put much of a dent in them with all of their 'skills.' Rx4U was a tribe that was skilled and coordinated. When they went to war they put up huge numbers of conquest. Something tribes with "skilled players" - Cobra/82nd/LOST/MASK/NOB!! never did.

P.S.
Thanks for abandoning me Sithmeister! :lol:

DeletedUser

When the big evil cat comes home, the rats are running away.... ;)

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

Aren't Devils practically made up of everything BUT T.D.E members?

starrieeyes, Cobra player the most important months of the game (where the good players actually were active and hadn't hit the delete button yet.)

If memory serves me correctly starrieeyes played in TDE when the tribe was still new in the world fighting for dominance of k37. Funny what a little effort in research can reveal eh?

DeletedUser78112

Meh to be fair to TDE they actually won every war they have fought so kudos to yous :)

DeletedUser

yeah, it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out. i miss this world >.<

DeletedUser

For everyone's talk about TDE being so unskilled, other tribes havent put much of a dent in them with all of their 'skills.' Rx4U was a tribe that was skilled and coordinated. When they went to war they put up huge numbers of conquest. Something tribes with "skilled players" - Cobra/82nd/LOST/MASK/NOB!! never did.

Well spoken, Nilla.

P.S.
Thanks for abandoning me Sithmeister! :lol:

The best decision ever :lol:

DeletedUser

Well spoken, Nilla.
:
In fairness, the TDE/Devils v NOB!! war was really TDE/Devils v GLEE - most of our losses were ex-GLEE members who joined NOB!! but then couldn't hack the pace ...

Of course, there were some honorable exemptions (BEL, Arrakis, SKULL - one or two others) but for the most part we got ourselves in the tactical position of trying to support or attack at 1-200 hrs distance an enemy that could attack or support within 1-2 hrs.

Not our smartest move ever, but our hand was somewhat forced.

Credit where credit is due though, Devils tore a hole in the arse we'd left hanging out of our trousers :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Debatable anabolic11, but we can save that for another thread. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Maybe is was therfor you fail with your tribe, you only think points is the thing in a tribe, i can tell you a tribe is from the biggest player to the smallers, nothing more and nothing less, T.D.E Devils have allways got same leader, and the main tribe have been with same members, later on, some choice to join us, why? i dont think they choice us becuse they dont fear to fight us, instead they see a chance, to be a part of something they like?

//King Dragon

You fail to see the point.

I never did "fail" with my tribe, we won war after war after war, either by sheer strenght or through outmaneuvering our opponents. A victory is a victory wether you do it through taking a tribes top 10 into your own, or by nobling all of them out, and THAT is a fact.

You on the other hand spent enough time slumbering on W39, nobling inactives whilst everyone else fought wars, expanded their territory and PnP'ed on the forums. When most active/skilled players (as I mentioned in my last post) left this world, you started inviting in their players.

Will I acknowledge you as a "great" leader because you played the waiting game? No, of course not. Patience is not a vital skill set in TW, it just requires you to have loads upon loads of spare time.
There have been some great leaders in W39, though, not a whole lot of them. I can say two things, the 3 I have come to respect the most, are: EI, Art and Pervis.
The difference between those 3, and most other so called "top 10 leaders" is that they understand the concept of loyalty, and respect. Sure, 82nd slayed out some of their members, do I regret that? No, not for a second. They were a) Inactive or b) selling out information on OPs.

I will never acknowledge Devils as the best tribe on W39, why? Because all the best tribes and their leaders left W39 a long time ago.

lightgod44

To each his own opinion. What amtters is who is still on the world...

DeletedUser

I never did "fail" with my tribe, we won war after war after war, either by sheer strenght or through outmaneuvering our opponents. A victory is a victory wether you do it through taking a tribes top 10 into your own, or by nobling all of them out, and THAT is a fact.

You on the other hand spent enough time slumbering on W39, nobling inactives whilst everyone else fought wars, expanded their territory and PnP'ed on the forums. When most active/skilled players (as I mentioned in my last post) left this world, you started inviting in their players.

My dear sith, people can call your tribe a failure because it did fail to take out TDE. Whether you agree with the conclusion or not is merely a persons interpretations and everyone has their own opinion. (I thought you guys were a fun tribe to play against anyways).

Now is that statement fair, to call us slumbering when everyone else fought wars? I do quite remember so many of the worlds esteemed and vocal players/tribes each taking a swing at us. Merely because TDE never was loud or declared warfare openly didnt mean we werent fighting. (I believe only a few days would pass before a new war was declared on us, until sike imploded). When all those tribes and their leaders eventually quit, died or got betrayed, its logical to take in survivors who proved their worth is it not? I mean you said so yourself a victory is a victory regardless of how its achieved. So why do you critique King Dragon for taking in the best survivors of a war? Wouldnt you do the same in his position?

Anyways thats just my two cents

DeletedUser

Will I acknowledge you as a "great" leader because you played the waiting game? No, of course not. Patience is not a vital skill set in TW, it just requires you to have loads upon loads of spare time.
There have been some great leaders in W39, though, not a whole lot of them. I can say two things, the 3 I have come to respect the most, are: EI, Art and Pervis.
The difference between those 3, and most other so called "top 10 leaders" is that they understand the concept of loyalty, and respect. Sure, 82nd slayed out some of their members, do I regret that? No, not for a second. They were a) Inactive or b) selling out information on OPs.

I will never acknowledge Devils as the best tribe on W39, why? Because all the best tribes and their leaders left W39 a long time ago.

Haha what war did you win? you threat other to join you, that was your fail, and you think you are best becuse what? you left this world becuse you did not keep the pressure? tactic is a word you should know about if you will play tribalwars....

And i dont want you to say we are the best, all i want is you to understand that YOU are NOT the best ;)

// King Dragon

DeletedUser

The difference between those 3, and most other so called "top 10 leaders" is that they understand the concept of loyalty, and respect.

They may have earned your respect but they lost the respect and loyalty of their tribe, I was with Art from the beginning of LowKey and his MO was always the same, 3 days of intense activity, spurring the tribe on and planning ops then he would disappear for a week, EI was exactly the same (granted he may have been better early on in the world).

Ultimately they all failed, as did you... you are not talking from a position of strength and your posts only serve to highlight your failure.

DeletedUser

My dear sith, people can call your tribe a failure because it did fail to take out TDE. Whether you agree with the conclusion or not is merely a persons interpretations and everyone has their own opinion. (I thought you guys were a fun tribe to play against anyways).

Now is that statement fair, to call us slumbering when everyone else fought wars? I do quite remember so many of the worlds esteemed and vocal players/tribes each taking a swing at us. Merely because TDE never was loud or declared warfare openly didnt mean we werent fighting. (I believe only a few days would pass before a new war was declared on us, until sike imploded). When all those tribes and their leaders eventually quit, died or got betrayed, its logical to take in survivors who proved their worth is it not? I mean you said so yourself a victory is a victory regardless of how its achieved. So why do you critique King Dragon for taking in the best survivors of a war? Wouldnt you do the same in his position?

Anyways thats just my two cents

You define failure as not achieving victory over T.D.E, when you instead should be putting more weight on the fact that we won every single war, untill our best players decided to leave W39. I lost a fully stacked 600k acc because other players left me PWs instead of acc sitting before they left the game.

82nd never failed to remove T.D.E, 82nd stopped playing before either side won or naught.

The issue at hand is the fact that instead of challenging experienced tribes, players etc, K.D with his horde of noobs instead waited untill all had left W39. All of 82nd's territory as well as Cobra's either turned to barbs or recruited into T.D.E
Which tbh, is not especially impressive. As got mentioned here earlier, the strategy K.D is putting out there for all to grasp and use is: Don't fight, invite.

I never said taking in experienced players from other tribes was a bad idea, I simply pointed out that without those players, Devils would be a sorely miserable tribe right about now. Which is again, a fact, not a philosophy or theory.

I'm giving him critique because he is and always will be a sorry excuse for what a leader should be.

Haha what war did you win? you threat other to join you, that was your fail, and you think you are best becuse what? you left this world becuse you did not keep the pressure? tactic is a word you should know about if you will play tribalwars....

And i dont want you to say we are the best, all i want is you to understand that YOU are NOT the best ;)

// King Dragon

You're sentences makes no sense..

What war we won?
Well, in the earlier stages of the world, we got attacked by approximately 250 players, whilst we had 12.
We won, obviously.. After which we had to clear out our own continent before things eventually got heated up with Lowkey.
That war brought a stalemate after a month or so, after which we took in their best members, and backstabbed the rest for success in 2 continents. We went north-east after that, taking out minor tribes, all the whilst our members were a) farming T.D.E members or outnobling them if they got in the way of their clusters.
You of course got upset, but after I promised we would only rim that member, and not anyone else, you would shrink back into your cave and worship your barbs for a couple more days.

You sold out more members and more villages than 82nd ever did, and you did it without reason..

I left this world because let's face it: TW sucks ass... The only thing amusing is the PnP.
The rest is left up to chaos. Alliances fall apart because there are 12 year olds being leaders, and illiterates obviously.

Don't flatter yourself by thinking you know anything about me. You were outplayed in every aspect of this game, and the sad thing is that you were rewarded because of your patience. Now that all the competition has gotten bored and left this game, you might actually have success on something BUT the swedish servers.

Best of luck K.D

And you gully.. Lowkey and 82nd kept you alive when we could have rimmed you a 1000 times. Khuno, Gruenhagen, myself and many others spent more defense in your villages than in our own. So instead of trashing those who helped you get where you are, perhaps you should go buy a character for yourself instead of spending it on PPs.