Top 20 tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser56732
  • Start date

DeletedUser

And you gully.. Lowkey and 82nd kept you alive when we could have rimmed you a 1000 times. Khuno, Gruenhagen, myself and many others spent more defense in your villages than in our own. So instead of trashing those who helped you get where you are, perhaps you should go buy a character for yourself instead of spending it on PPs.

Do you know i actually think you believe that twaddle, The only player who gave me usefull support was Highlander, the 3 or 4 other players that eventually assisted did so far too late in the conflict (this was when 82nd declared on T.D.E with zero warning to it's own players then Marc promptly went inactive for 10days).

Yes you lost troops but it was a week after i left 82nd when i cleared all the un-recalled support.

DeletedUser

You define failure as not achieving victory over T.D.E, when you instead should be putting more weight on the fact that we won every single war, untill our best players decided to leave W39. I lost a fully stacked 600k acc because other players left me PWs instead of acc sitting before they left the game.

82nd never failed to remove T.D.E, 82nd stopped playing before either side won or naught.

The issue at hand is the fact that instead of challenging experienced tribes, players etc, K.D with his horde of noobs instead waited untill all had left W39. All of 82nd's territory as well as Cobra's either turned to barbs or recruited into T.D.E
Which tbh, is not especially impressive. As got mentioned here earlier, the strategy K.D is putting out there for all to grasp and use is: Don't fight, invite.

I never said taking in experienced players from other tribes was a bad idea, I simply pointed out that without those players, Devils would be a sorely miserable tribe right about now. Which is again, a fact, not a philosophy or theory.

I'm giving him critique because he is and always will be a sorry excuse for what a leader should be.

My dear sith you misunderstand the talk of failure. I gave you the logic behind why people called 82nd and you a failure. I never said I myself considered you guys a failure. But the point is 82nd warred TDE, 82nd collapsed during the war, so thus people will call you and your tribe a failure, because you failed in your final acts regardless of if was because of being bested or just quitting. Thats how people will see it.

Instead of challenging experienced tribes?? By the time TDE had dominance of K37 it was in nearly constant war with surrounding tribes. Maybe a week or two of peace would pass between declarations. So yea we didnt challenge them, they challenged us, and each collapsed. Yea TDE wasnt super aggressive tribe, like 82nd but that doesnt mean they sat there and didnt fight. I remember some of the attrition warfare that went on with tribes like Cobra. if you dont believe me ask players like stars, or deesse to show you how much fighting would be done over a single village.

After those wars were over you are right many players quit, some joined other tribes like SIKE and MASK (which were nobled out) while others who were skilled were recruited. You critique the king for not being the one to declare wars constantly, but wars he did lead us through, wars that may have been slow but did have lots of bloodshed. King Dragon was never an aggressive leader, he was cautious. He preferred to wait for an opening and exploit it, instead of wasting the tribes armies in battles we were guaranteed to lose. That is sound leadership my dear sith. As soon as an opening presented itself against 82nd it was exploited. Same with tribes like MASK etc. He and TDE had a different style of playing. A defensive style. Defensive does not mean bad though because as can be seen TDE is a hard nut to crack open and when an oppertunity arises its exploited to full force (such as when King Dragon destroyed the northern half of MASK)

PS. Any tribe left in the world that didnt take in experienced players from tribes that were defeated, would be pathetic as well. thats a fact mate ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What war we won?
Well, in the earlier stages of the world, we got attacked by approximately 250 players, whilst we had 12.
We won, obviously.. After which we had to clear out our own continent before things eventually got heated up with Lowkey.
That war brought a stalemate after a month or so, after which we took in their best members, and backstabbed the rest for success in 2 continents. We went north-east after that, taking out minor tribes, all the whilst our members were a) farming T.D.E members or outnobling them if they got in the way of their clusters.

blablabla.. and what wars u won again?

DeletedUser

Good you player tribalwars Sithmeister, because you live in a fairytale world ;)

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

I left this world because let's face it: TW sucks ass...

Bad losers talk.. They always says something like this when they loose

Now that all the competition has gotten bored and left this game, you might actually have success on something BUT the swedish servers.

Too you it sounds like the swedish servers are easy. According to my research not a single world has closed. The players are not near to finish a world yet. And also have I heard they have much more unwritten rules that you have to follow, things that is allowed here can reward you of attacks from the entire world in the swedish server.

DeletedUser80195

Lol you know its bad when KD starts flaming...........

Fair is fair, give credit where its due.

Every tribe in this world is typically a fail until this world is controlled by one. Isn't that the aim of the game.

All the early tribes that had great success and held a large amount of territory for however long were successes upon to the point where they lost

or gave up that land. I say that they failed to accomplish the goal of this game we play so passionately; thus a failure by definition.

This is mot me flaming any tribe but stating facts. Random was a great tribe, with talented players.......all left the tribe disbanded and moved on...a

great success but Failed.

Omen..........as much as I personally hated that tribe was an even bigger success but due to internal issues; epic fail.

RX4U.......the most successful tribe thus far on this world, accomplished all their goals......failed to complete the world.

Argue all you want the fact of the matter is Nob (once deemed the best tribe in the world) and TDE (The barbarians....need I say more ) are still

here and going strong.

They haven't failed yet or won anything for that matter.

There are currently 3 super powers in this world, all of which got that way after making some smart moves or getting lucky.

After the next major war happens maybe one of these smaller tribes will step up to the plate and demolish the winning or loosing tribe gaining ground

and then becoming one of the next super powers and eventually wining this world.

To be the best you have to beat the best....

Ahmen

You define failure as not achieving victory over T.D.E, when you instead should be putting more weight on the fact that we won every single war, untill our best players decided to leave W39. I lost a fully stacked 600k acc because other players left me PWs instead of acc sitting before they left the game.

82nd never failed to remove T.D.E, 82nd stopped playing before either side won or naught.

The issue at hand is the fact that instead of challenging experienced tribes, players etc, K.D with his horde of noobs instead waited untill all had left W39. All of 82nd's territory as well as Cobra's either turned to barbs or recruited into T.D.E
Which tbh, is not especially impressive. As got mentioned here earlier, the strategy K.D is putting out there for all to grasp and use is: Don't fight, invite.

I never said taking in experienced players from other tribes was a bad idea, I simply pointed out that without those players, Devils would be a sorely miserable tribe right about now. Which is again, a fact, not a philosophy or theory.

I'm giving him critique because he is and always will be a sorry excuse for what a leader should be.

You're sentences makes no sense..

What war we won?
Well, in the earlier stages of the world, we got attacked by approximately 250 players, whilst we had 12.
We won, obviously.. After which we had to clear out our own continent before things eventually got heated up with Lowkey.
That war brought a stalemate after a month or so, after which we took in their best members, and backstabbed the rest for success in 2 continents. We went north-east after that, taking out minor tribes, all the whilst our members were a) farming T.D.E members or outnobling them if they got in the way of their clusters.
You of course got upset, but after I promised we would only rim that member, and not anyone else, you would shrink back into your cave and worship your barbs for a couple more days.

You sold out more members and more villages than 82nd ever did, and you did it without reason..

I left this world because let's face it: TW sucks ass... The only thing amusing is the PnP.
The rest is left up to chaos. Alliances fall apart because there are 12 year olds being leaders, and illiterates obviously.

Don't flatter yourself by thinking you know anything about me. You were outplayed in every aspect of this game, and the sad thing is that you were rewarded because of your patience. Now that all the competition has gotten bored and left this game, you might actually have success on something BUT the swedish servers.

Best of luck K.D

And you gully.. Lowkey and 82nd kept you alive when we could have rimmed you a 1000 times. Khuno, Gruenhagen, myself and many others spent more defense in your villages than in our own. So instead of trashing those who helped you get where you are, perhaps you should go buy a character for yourself instead of spending it on PPs.

Reads like a disgruntled employee , speaking to his family after loosing a job ,(excuse after excuse) he should have kept playing as should have his former tribemates. The fact remains that KD , is still here . And so is his tribe/tribes . Barb noblers or Whatever , they are here , and you are not !

DeletedUser

Well, here's my opinion on the top 20 tribes:

1 Devils -Doing quite good so far.
2 Rx4U -Merged into RAID. But before, they were/are natural born killers
3 NOB!! -Don't know much about. But what I heard, they're not afraid to do what needs to be done.
4 ~RAID~ -Quiet tribe.. Don't know anything about them.
5 GLEE -NOB suck ups
6 B.F. -Ultimate Brotherhood tribe.
7 THEM -Great defenders. Put up good fights.
8 *TA -(Was) the lead brotherhood tribe. Very resourceful.
9 Prowl -Lol.. not sure. All I have to say about them is.. Keep Prowling!
10 L-STD -Uhh.. noobz from NOB?
11 TBE -Well led and organized group of players.
12 AGGRO -Meh.. Who knows??.
13 Pop!-1 or 2 members.. (gone now)
14 ~NOVA~ -Consisted of 1 member.. (gone now)
15 IK2 -Been around for too long.. Good fighters though
16 Divine -They have a brotherhood now??
17 IK -The lead IK tribe..
18 T.D.E -Fell apart.. all went into Devils.
19 XXXXXX -BLAZIN DIPLOMATS!!
20 Insane-1 member.. (gone now)

Just my 2 cents..

DeletedUser

As much as I appreciate someone giving their top 20 opinion, I couldn't take you seriously after this:

11 TBE -Well led and organized group of players.

Unless I just missed the [/SARCASM] tags, in which case; good post.

DeletedUser

Remember guys, its was his opinion about the top tribes :) nobody say its wrong or right :)

//King Dragon

DeletedUser80195

Well it's obviously not his opinion of the best tribes of all time.....
Its not current so why bring up ancient tribes and now get into details?
Then there was the mentioning that crap tribes are some what.........awesome.
I lol'd

Good try though.......

velibor

As much as I appreciate someone giving their top 20 opinion, I couldn't take you seriously after this:

Unless I just missed the [/SARCASM] tags, in which case; good post.

I love how people enjoy making idiotic opinions of other people's posts rather then making opinions on the topic on hand...

DeletedUser

I have seen no evidence of this, maybe another sarcastic one?

When the TA family was fighting Rx4U.. THEM were great defenders and many people from the old brotherhood will say the same thing.

DeletedUser

I love how people enjoy making idiotic opinions of other people's posts rather then making opinions on the topic on hand...

The "topic at hand" is top 20 tribes. I commented on his opinion of one of these tribes, therefore it still concerns the topic.

If all this type of thread was about was someone posting their opinion and everyone else ignoring it and moving on instantly, then well there isn't really much of a topic is there?

Regardless, I have in fact provided my own opinions on the top 20, albeit in a different thread. I'm sure I can dig it up if you don't believe me.

Remember guys, its was his opinion about the top tribes :) nobody say its wrong or right :)

//King Dragon

For once I agree with you. Of course everyone is entitled to an opinion and it cannot be truely claimed wrong or right. Still doesn't mean I have to agree with it :p

As I mentioned above, the point of this type of thread is to provoke debate rather than just observe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The "topic at hand" is top 20 tribes. I commented on his opinion of one of these tribes, therefore it still concerns the topic.

If all this type of thread was about was someone posting their opinion and everyone else ignoring it and moving on instantly, then well there isn't really much of a topic is there?

Regardless, I have in fact provided my own opinions on the top 20, albeit in a different thread. I'm sure I can dig it up if you don't believe me.

For once I agree with you. Of course everyone is entitled to an opinion and it cannot be truely claimed wrong or right. Still doesn't mean I have to agree with it :p

As I mentioned above, the point of this type of thread is to provoke debate rather than just observe.

the topic doesn't say opinion anywhere :icon_redface: /troll :p