Top 20 tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser56732
  • Start date

DeletedUser

you guys really have to make such a big thing about that???

Come on....REALLY?!?!

Wow this world is boring if this is the best we got

Pacov for world dominance!

DeletedUser

sticks, your tribe declared unto us yet all you can do is internoble your own inactive, play little skirmish with us and here you are making so pitiful arguments on how you guys are losing in this war

DeletedUser

Lufer, you must remember that Pacov will take out both Devils and RAID. No use in arguing. :p

DeletedUser

Lufer, you must remember that Pacov will take out both Devils and RAID. No use in arguing. :p

i will only succumb to PACOV is they will kill KD! djeremajah, do that and i will be forever slave to pacov!

DeletedUser

i will not kill KD, he will merge into my acc,since he took my most generous offer!

DeletedUser80195

Odd... :icon_confused:

A very entertaining attempt.

really :icon_redface:

what does the declaration of raid have to do with me finding a nicer way of saying this is a sleeper?

Dont worry mate you got to top 15 by eating a lot of great barbs, you should be nominated for farmer of the day.

I will tell you this much though........I will be moving into your villages soon enough.

No I dont need anyone to send fakes or support.

In 5 weeks I will back on W39 and have an account within striking range of your pretty little cluster so your skill set will be tested on a massive level. You see I am very unimpressed by anything Devils have done thus far and the rate this war is going, it will take 2 years for devils to noble raid out. Unfortunately We haven't done anything against you guys on any level and still eating your villages seem to be an easy task. I guarantee If I coordinate and run 1 op on you guys We can take 100 villages .........

Im playing to a certain extent. :lol:

All this talking isn't me I just play the game and do so appreciate your peace and quiet while it last because it wont be long at all till the real fun begins. I've been tired of this world for at least a year now and all these little nubcakes riding coat tails, thinking they have some sort of talent. Wait till you face some real players then you could run your suck!

Like I said.........just playing, really.
Well somewhat!
with 8 canceled ops due to some serious health issues......consider your lucky.
I wish someone would have the gonads to even attempt to flame terminal issues......before you do I say GO TO HELL.

Not making excuses just telling you the tides will turn soon enough and that you are nothing special and you have done nothing special so don't go tutting your own horn. You caught Raid and forced our hands in this war at a bad time and still you haven't done anything at all......so I lol.

I make no excuses as I take my whoppings like a man so come and get me......in 5 months lol.

It's time to begin this end game process.

DeletedUser

Quite a post you got there considering all I said was one word. :icon_eek:

with 8 canceled ops due to some serious health issues......consider your lucky.
I wish someone would have the gonads to even attempt to flame terminal issues......before you do I say GO TO HELL.

So you're telling me all 53 members of RAID have a terminal illness that prevents them from coordinating? Even if just one of you does (sucks if you do, sorry to hear it) doesn't give the rest of the tribe a free pass.

Anyway, I'll eagerly await my doom... in 5 months...

:icon_rolleyes:

queen of dragons

In 5 weeks I will back on W39 and have an account

You see I am very unimpressed by anything Devils have done thus far

Unfortunately We haven't done anything against you guys on any level and still eating your villages seem to be an easy task. I guarantee If I coordinate and run 1 op on you guys We can take 100 villages .........

Im playing to a certain extent. :lol:

All this talking isn't me I just play the game and do so appreciate your peace and quiet while it last because it wont be long at all till the real fun begins. I've been tired of this world for at least a year now and all these little nubcakes riding coat tails, thinking they have some sort of talent. Wait till you face some real players then you could run your suck!

Like I said.........just playing, really.

I make no excuses as I take my whoppings like a man so come and get me......in 5 months lol.

It's time to begin this end game process.

YEEAY:) , lets have some fun mate and you are more then welcome to visit me whenever you like, i think i am going to wait for you instead of attack player that cant defend:)

Like you said............just playing, really.

:icon_cool:

// Queen of Dragons
Devils

DeletedUser

rohan white i didnt belive that dead player could talk ;)

ops sorry, this is a game there a noob can restart again, again, again, and again ;)

//King Dragon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ops sorry, this is a game there a noob can restart again, again, again, and again ;)

//King Dragon

Hahahahahahaahaha It's funny because Rohan got rimmed!!

Oh wait, he didn't and hasn't lost a village... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

//King Dragon

oooops, sorry, this is a conversation where you will get rimmed again and again and again and again.....

Much like your diplomacy, our players are NEVER what they seem to be

So, hush puppy

DeletedUser80195

Ah some life to this forum.

@Nillia .....on a note you are correct when you said because one player gets sick it doesn't mean the entire tribe gets a free pass, how ever when you have several players coming down with life altering illnesses then you have to take the time to reflect.

This by no means is an excuse as to why we haven't ran a single op on you guys, we are in fact more active than ever.

You see for a little while I couldn't bother.....too easy and now that I have planned several the situation have changed........

So I intend to just let PER disband my tribe and move south and attack my core members. Dont think I haven't heard what you are attempting to do but Its ok. I would much rather fight Devils with 3 accounts that are willing to fight than have half the northern sector still loyal to RX.

As always im just playing.....

Hey Queenie I missed you sweetheart.
Dont tell Per you've visited a couple of my villages and i let you come in for a bit.
Dont tell him how we played in my farm and bless the academy.
Even better dont tell him how I came in your villages

I miss our conversations.....although in the convo was between all 8 account sitters and Per.

I'm just talking yawl...... Dont mind my boredom.

DeletedUser

Ah some life to this forum.

@Nillia .....on a note you are correct when you said because one player gets sick it doesn't mean the entire tribe gets a free pass, how ever when you have several players coming down with life altering illnesses then you have to take the time to reflect.

This by no means is an excuse as to why we haven't ran a single op on you guys, we are in fact more active than ever.

You see for a little while I couldn't bother.....too easy and now that I have planned several the situation have changed........

So I intend to just let PER disband my tribe and move south and attack my core members. Dont think I haven't heard what you are attempting to do but Its ok. I would much rather fight Devils with 3 accounts that are willing to fight than have half the northern sector still loyal to RX.

This speech is so familiar: "I amz so much better then TDE, but I wont waste my haxor skillz on them, I'll just talkz like a big badss on the externals"... and then 2 months later you are gone. :icon_rolleyes:

Are you still playing on W39 Rohan? Im dying to know your SN (and more specifically villa coordinates for nuking)... Just playing :icon_wink:

Hey Queenie I missed you sweetheart.
Dont tell Per you've visited a couple of my villages and i let you come in for a bit.
Dont tell him how we played in my farm and bless the academy.
Even better dont tell him how I came in your villages

I miss our conversations.....although in the convo was between all 8 account sitters and Per.

I'm just talking yawl...... Dont mind my boredom.

Infraction time!

DeletedUser

A lot of talking for "Just playing" (chuckle)

And we like to share in the tribe Rohan so why would just only one player see your letters? ;)

DeletedUser80195

Lol to be honest guys I'm just on here killing the boredom.

Once everything comes full circle ill let you guys in on my little secrets.

Infraction Nilla? For what saying the QD account nuked my walls catted down my farms and took my academy? Then me repaying the favor? WOW...

Sorry Mate! Guess some people just dont get any.

Deesee aw you share our conversations with the whole tribe? No wonder we dont talk anymore.

I knew I was a bad flirt.

Nilla....dude or chick? I cant tell but you sure talk like a dude so I hope you are one......you got some serious gonads

Attacker: brewster1
Origin: brewster 314 (658|161) K16

Quantity: 0 0 6452 0 2000 0 745 0 0 2
Losses: 0 0 6452 0 2000 0 745 0 0 2

This is my new account........please come and get me. I deserve to be nuked.

I told you I play all accounts on W39 including yours but in 5 weeks all my incoming nukes will say ROHAN WHITE on them.......just so you will know who is behind the trigger.

can you wait that long?

DeletedUser

Nilla....dude or chick? I cant tell but you sure talk like a dude so I hope you are one......you got some serious gonads

I told you I play all accounts on W39 including yours but in 5 weeks all my incoming nukes will say ROHAN WHITE on them.......just so you will know who is behind the trigger.

can you wait that long?

How hard is it to look at a profile...

Why wait 5 weeks? Lets do this now. Oh right, because you need to acquire someone else account... lame....

DeletedUser

I hope you're not gonna be Fai Jai... considering how you two have practically the same in-game profiles currently.