Top 20 tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser56732
  • Start date

DeletedUser80195

nope sorry that was only a temporary thing......atm I am not playing W 39.
That account I rescued from the dead and passed it on to more capable hands.......
The original FAT KID came back.
Hence the reason I ask for you to wait 5 weeks.

DeletedUser

Deesee aw you share our conversations with the whole tribe? No wonder we dont talk anymore.

I knew I was a bad flirt.

Just the one where you told me you nuked yourself when you were talking to me
If I had shown the tribe all our convos, you don't think you would have seen it? *L*

Someone just kept opening the letter but not answering... Im not fund of one-part conversations

Last edited by a moderator:

rooki7

lol Rohan it doesn't suprise me !

You've been under her charms, whereas I managed to charm her to defend me against thoses Devils.

A bientôt mon ange gardien.. *See you soon my guardian angel*

-=I am the Joker=-

Though I wont go into details specifically, I am the main reason that almost all ops have not been carried out that were planned thus far, I am the one player that has thrown up the stop light more then once, though I admire Rohan for trying to take the heat off me I will take the punches. All things RAID has done in the past was a reflection of myself, and my split personality some days I am ready to fight and others I am ready to sit back and die (out of boredom), So if you guys have to flame then flame away, when I feel up to responding I will or maybe not, see which personality reads the pnp's next.

As for the comment about terminal illness if the op planner is the one who is ill then I think the tribe as a whole has a reason for holding back on ops and even if that reason is only because I as the leader of RAID held them back, thus no fault of any single player more the fault of me as their leader.

As for the stunt that Per is attempting to pull it may work mate, one never knows, if you manage to pull RAID apart and get prior RX4U to reform then you will have a whole new ball park, but I must say I find it lame that you are even trying that approach, is the present RAID so hard to handle that you have to try to split the tribe up to be able to fight us? Anyone in RAID actually thinking of reforming your prior tribe take a close look around you and think of the issues you presently have with your prior members you should know what they are better then I do... (and Per never keeps his word ask any tribe he has dealt with)

Now for something that some may have guessed and others may have assumed, I have stepped down for the time being as leader of RAID, I will return and my account is in good hands till I do, so beware you have not heard the last of me yet, but presently my health has the number one priority for me so any nublet that wants to flame RAID's performance in this war should message me here or in-game (my co-player I am sure will let me know your comments). I happen to be one of the players that Rohan mentioned earlier and I am also a dictator in leadership style, thus I planned the ops and stopped them from being carried out, I am sure the most of you can put the pieces together and figure out what is going to happen soon upon my return to the game.

Till then I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

DeletedUser

^^^

I couldn't be more ~RAID~ if I wrote it in blood Joker

You concentrate on your health, we'll keep these mystical misfits busy

Merry Christmas mate, raising a glass to you as I type

DeletedUser

I still blame rohan for the ex-rx4u in raid not being able to show their true potential.

DeletedUser

I still blame rohan for the ex-rx4u in raid not being able to show their true potential.

Their potential based on...?

The past?

Well in that lies the problem. You see, half the players left and the rest are The Present

If they aren't reaching potential in your eyes, in present time, they are doing so because their previous situation was one of massive benefit to them and their gaming. Not because they are held back

But then again I don't need to tell you that...you know all about that, right?

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Their potential based on...?

The past?

Well in that lies the problem. You see, half the players left and the rest are The Present

If they aren't reaching potential in your eyes, in present time, they are doing so because their previous situation was one of massive benefit to them and their gaming. Not because they are held back

But then again I don't need to tell you that...you know all about that, right?

:icon_wink:

No, it's Rohan's fault, but you know all about that, right?

DeletedUser

You've been under her charms, whereas I managed to charm her to defend me against thoses Devils.

Well.. next time I expect you to be my knight in shinig armor, Rooki :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No, it's Rohan's fault, but you know all about that, right?

hahaha

Yeah I do

It is Rohan's fault that my account stayed active after a massive RL change meant I had to leave suddenly

It is Rohan's fault that any account that goes without a player for a day or so is then sat and looked after

It is Rohan's fault that skype broke...he talks to the tribe too much

It is partly Rohan's fault that RAID, despite being down talked, slandered and gossiped about, stitched up and backstabbed.....is STILL HERE and is Top 3.

It is Rohan's fault, that half of you even know most of the DEVILS players and their names

And it is CERTAINLY Rohan's fault that I'm pretty fly...for a white guy

DeletedUser80195

Yes It is all my fault, I take full responsibility for the outcome of everything that have happen thus far. Yes Jager, I have held them back so to speak, as I saw more pressing issues that needed to be fixed prior to having them get their shine on.

Originally Posted by rooki7

I guess your charm is better than mine then because all I got her to do was to stop attacking me on one account and then she distracted me on another and I got nobled close range with no chance for a snipe. It was a sloppy train too (not her train) but I took 3 villages for his trouble and walked another tribe mate into 6.
She is awesome btw.
She will even charm you from the QD account.

And it is CERTAINLY Rohan's fault that I'm pretty fly...for a white guy

And Let that B Known.

Merry Christmas everyone.
I hope Santa brings you great heath and wealth.
Enjoy and we resume the W39 Clean up next year........(evil laugh ...........now)
Muhahahahaha

DeletedUser

dr-evil.jpg