Top 20 tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser56732
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The funny thing is you dont even know what account i play :O... WHOOPS!!! I Just gave away that im still playing w39

I know the 3 versions because i talk to you in all 3 and you dont even know it... :icon_eek:

How will you be there? First you say that I have a co players, and then you say that we've talked to all three places?

Are you not feeling well? ;)

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

How will you be there? First you say that I have a co players, and then you say that we've talked to all three places?

Are you not feeling well? ;)

//King Dragon

I never said you HAD co players for a fact, i hinted that you MIGHT have 2 co players or different personalities that possess different writing abilities.

Now it seems that your reading abilities are also affected:icon_confused:

And i meant that i talk to you in all 3(in game, skype, and here)

DeletedUser

I never said you HAD co players for a fact, i hinted that you MIGHT have 2 co players or different personalities that possess different writing abilities.

Now it seems that your reading abilities are also affected:icon_confused:

And i meant that i talk to you in all 3(in game, skype, and here)

Check this spell ;) bullshit ;)

//King Dragon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ooooooo your a fiesty lil bugger a'nt ya :lol:

Remember you aren't the only one that can play people KD:icon_cool:

haha seems you are angry for something? ;) have you lose any villages? :)

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

haha seems you are angry for something? ;) have you lose any villages? :)

//King Dragon

Angry? me.... noooooo you got it all wrong my barbaric leader. Im just having some laughs with you how can you take that up as being angry?:icon_eek:

And yes i have lost some villages but none that i was supposed to keep from the start.

And you saying bullshit that we have spoken on all 3 levels i tell you that you are blind my friend:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I've let a little of the swearing go on, as it wasn't directed at any one particular person, but I ask that you guys/gals refrain from repeatedly using it, as it's not content that all appreciate, and over excessive use isn't necessary, and will sooner or later be taken out of context.

Find a different word/phrase (I personally prefer what a crock), or just stop using it completely.

DeletedUser

And yes i have lost some villages but none that i was supposed to keep from the start.

This one i like ;) haha happy new year on you :)

Ps: i also allways lose a village that i supposed to lose haha :) and if i lose another one, i blaime i should lose it anyway :)

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

If i lose a village i shouldnt have im humble about it mate no excuses.

And a happy new year to you too.

DeletedUser

Oops I thought you were younger, weird huh:icon_rolleyes:

Queen of Dragons
(my account)
Devils

Based on all these convo's we haven't ever had eh?

I would say to let KD do the talking but he is about as well spoken as an OAP giving a BJ so.........

DeletedUser

heres a more recent update of the tribes.

1. T.D.E. - havent really talked to them, but ive heard good and bad things about them.

2. NOB!! - doing good after ray quit, most of prowls members hopped there (miss you kevin)

3. ~RAID~ - not doing so well in their war...but with all the inactives its not hard to see why

4. B.F. - no comment

5. #RAID# - basically the same thing as their main tribe. havent really looked them up though so no idea.

6. IK - basically the last of the IK family, though considering their location they are doing somewhat good.

7. Prowl - doing somewhat decent considering half their members merged into nob and a few quit.

8. Divine - have been hit hard recently, only one ive ever talked to is their leader so not much more.

9. BTWPE - only one good member, dont seem them lasting long in a war though.

10. 6.6.6. - all i can say is good luck, suprised anabolic didnt kill you off for your original tribe name ;)

11. GHS - no idea thye popped up out of nowhere.

12. *TA - basically the last stand of that brotherhood, wondering how long they can go.

13. ~JM~ - dont know who he split from, thats about it.

14. L-STD - not much going on with them, not very active though.

15. Pacov - annoying little wannabes who i hope suffer a slow death....

16. X_X - to scatterd on the map

17. SC - made a small comback, wont last forever though.

18. zrmynx - really just their because of the small amount of tribes

19. T F - wont last long, nice try though

20. IK2 - nothing more then 1 villagers, got to 20 because of low tribe count.

thats basically my view on this, no offense to anyone =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

heres a more recent update of the tribes.

1. T.D.E. - havent really talked to them, but ive heard good and bad things about them.

2. NOB!! - doing good after ray quit, most of prowls members hopped there (miss you kevin)

3. ~RAID~ - not doing so well in their war...but with all the inactives its not hard to see why

I have edited your post to help show you the bits that people actually care about

For further clarity, please delete your account and watch nobody notice....

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I might not agree with syd1's views on the top 20 tribes but I am most certainly happy to see him/her stay on topic here.

At this stage in a world it's seldom seen in such topics.

Had I the knowledge, I'd offer my opinions.

[spoil]Yes, I appreciate the irony that I too derailed the topic.[/spoil]