Top 20 tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser56732
  • Start date

DeletedUser83995

Ill be posting my top tribes opinions once i gather stats/see how each tribe has been doing. As im fairly new to this world (recently took over an account) so will not be able to judge the tribes till then. Ill post in the next 24 hours tho :)

DeletedUser

Will be good to get a relative outsiders views. Much less bias, and I think it'll be very interesting to see how the stats portray the world.

DeletedUser

I think stast dont sy much about anything, if they did, pacov would look bad. but seroisly, stats realy dont say half of the story.

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

What you giggling at?!

Even I can be out of touch!

clap.gif

DeletedUser83995

I think stast dont sy much about anything, if they did, pacov would look bad. but seroisly, stats realy dont say half of the story.

Stats show more then half the story bud :icon_wink:

The only thing stats dont show is how much fun the player is having on the world.

Stats show growth, activeness, what they noble and how quickly. Stats can show you everything you need to know about a tribe does it mean the tribe is good because they have good stats not all the time, does it mean they are bad? not all the time.....

So yes stats can be misleading when it comes to tribes but when it comes to players stats are pretty much dead on to how good that player is.

DeletedUser

Stats show more then half the story bud :icon_wink:

The only thing stats dont show is how much fun the player is having on the world.

Stats show growth, activeness, what they noble and how quickly. Stats can show you everything you need to know about a tribe does it mean the tribe is good because they have good stats not all the time, does it mean they are bad? not all the time.....

So yes stats can be misleading when it comes to tribes but when it comes to players stats are pretty much dead on to how good that player is.

Yes you have 110% right here :) stat show how active a player/tribe is, how aggresiv/deff a player/tribe are and so on,

//King Dragon

DeletedUser96981

I does not however, allow for random acts of e-violence against somebody in game

Like fake spamming mixed with random nukes

That is not something you can tell from Stats

This is why I like stats, they show and yet hide so much!

DeletedUser

I have edited your post to help show you the bits that people actually care about

For further clarity, please delete your account and watch nobody notice....

oh really now? seeing as mostly all the top 20 tribes have allied themself with one of the main 3 you still see it as only the top 3 mattering? its not a war between raid/nob and devils, its basically the whole world going to war, which means all the tribes matter when it comes to something like this.

DeletedUser

oh really now? seeing as mostly all the top 20 tribes have allied themself with one of the main 3 you still see it as only the top 3 mattering? its not a war between raid/nob and devils, its basically the whole world going to war, which means all the tribes matter when it comes to something like this.

Yeahhhh RiiiiiiggggghhhhhhTTTT!!!! <----- Weak impersonation of Dr. Evil for a weak post that has no real truth to it.
It IS only the top 3 that matter.
Nuff SAID!!!

DeletedUser

How can a small tribe that is completely uncoordinated (eg: IRON) possibly make any difference at all in the grand scheme of things? Even if they actively participated in a war for one side or the other, the best they would do would be to take a few villages (a few meaning <5 likely, and 5 villages makes no difference when the sides have 20 thousand+), or kill a bunch of offensive troops because of bad morale. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

how can a small tribe that is completely uncoordinated (eg: Iron) possibly make any difference at all in the grand scheme of things? Even if they actively participated in a war for one side or the other, the best they would do would be to take a few villages (a few meaning <5 likely, and 5 villages makes no difference when the sides have 20 thousand+), or kill a bunch of offensive troops because of bad morale. :icon_rolleyes:

+1

DeletedUser

only one small tribe matters, and we all know which one!

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I'm just going to throw it out there.... PACOV suck. There I said it. Deal with it and move on.

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I'm just going to throw it out there.... PACOV suck. There I said it. Deal with it and move on.

:icon_twisted:

INFIEDEL!!!feel the wrath of pacov now!!

Side 1:
Tribes: Pacov
Side 2:
Tribes: ~RAID~

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 1,155
Difference: 1,151

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

oh, and check your incomings!

DeletedUser

:icon_surprised: You sent a noble train so fast the server thinks you sent a single ram speed!!! I had no idea you were so advanced in the ways of tribal wars! D: Teach me O'Lord
/bows

DeletedUser

Mail me in game and ill show you how its done. There better be some milk and cookies for my ram speed noble train once it get there.

DeletedUser83287

theres been some changes in the top 20 and some recent merges and such. maybe an update :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

theres been some changes in the top 20 and some recent merges and such. maybe an update :icon_wink:

1 T.D.E
2 NOB!!
3 ~RAID~
4 Doesn't matter
5 Doesn't matter
6 Doesn't matter
7 Doesn't matter
8 Doesn't matter
9 Doesn't matter
10 Doesn't matter
11 Doesn't matter
12 Doesn't matter
13 Doesn't matter
14 Doesn't matter
15 Doesn't matter
16 Doesn't matter
17 Doesn't matter
18 Doesn't matter
19 Doesn't matter
20 Doesn't matter

DeletedUser

^^ Agreed.

Well, the other tribes would matter if say, Divine, IK, *TA and SC all broke out in war. This world would be alot more interesting and faster.