Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser103537

I will admit I did my review in like 4mins so really wasn't much but like to learn more about other tribes didn't even look just wanted to get the top 20 being looked at again to be honest.

DeletedUser

1.) HotRex - Easily the #1 tribe in the world in points and player quality. That said, getting there by a merge and having a tribe as close as MW are to them helps them achieve what they do.

2.) ~MW~ - Pretty much the same as above, however the quality isn't the case. As close to an academy as humanly possible without officially being one, they are cleaning up the ass end of HotRex like a good little ally would do.

3.) Ex - Since InConspikuous quit, the hopes of Ex being successful rest on FallenHobos shoulders... and when he threatens his biggest threat outside of the war his tribes are already losing too, you can't see that they will be in this position for much longer. Too many inactives which they are slowly dealing with but still, losing control of areas will hurt them in the long run.

4.) iGouge - My tribe, which will be the last one remaining when this world ends. :p

5.) ~@~ - This tribe popped up from nowhere really, from what was a K tribe to a power in the south which some fantastic growth daily. Doing exceptionally well against the Ex family. Very promising.

6.) TRE - Yeah... got balls I tell you. But poor leadership and worse diplomacy will be their undoing. Consistently believe they are better than what they are will result in them being wiped.

7.) CTT - Same as Ex.

8.) LOVE - By love, they must mean HUGS... because they did that well until such a point they needed to help their ally then they ran. In time will fall, and I don't expect that there is much time at all.

9.) Stunts - Fooooooooooooood. Seriously though, their Duke is a good guy but recruiting inside clusters of his largest neighbour iGouge was always going to end bad for them.

10.) DR - Food for MW and HotRex, and agree with what was said about their profile. really irritates me.

11.) ~@2~ - The only thing that ruins ~@~ for me is the family side of things. -.-

12.) GODS - Some quality members in there but at the end of the day, its a dime a dozen mass recruiting rim tribe.

CBF doing the rest.

DeletedUser108821

5.) ~@~ - This tribe popped up from nowhere really, from what was a K tribe to a power in the south which some fantastic growth daily. Doing exceptionally well against the Ex family. Very promising.

And they've been the number one nobler on the auto-updating maps for the past week.

It hasn't been updated in a week, but that's still impressive that they made it for one day.

DeletedUser108821

This is their war stats against Ex family this year - very impressive indeed.

Side 1:
Tribes: CTT, Ex, ExO
Side 2:
Tribes: ~@~, ~@2~

Timeframe: 01/01/2013 00:00:00 to 17/01/2013 00:35:07

Total conquers:

Side 1: 804
Side 2: 824
Difference: 20

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 110
Difference: 72

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,792,958
Side 2: 6,094,637
Difference: 698,321

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 368,387
Side 2: 1,009,883
Difference: 641,496

chart

Deleted User - 4669627

I will admit I did my review in like 4mins so really wasn't much but like to learn more about other tribes didn't even look just wanted to get the top 20 being looked at again to be honest.
[Wednesday, January 16, 2013 8:28 AM] EvilClownhateyou: lol my review of MW, can't wait for ants to read that lol

:icon_rolleyes:

18. $$$: Probably has one of the longest and most storied histories of all the tribes, including that of the top ones. I might actually speak to Cpt Sandwich to get him to do a short blog article about them. Started life on the K57 side of the K56/K57 border!. I think The M0B (or Gamez as he was then) is the only remaining player from that original group now that The Architect. has finally been nobled out. Is now batting the Commonwealth in K58/9 and the north of K68 whilst having their inner borders consistently nobled out by ~MW~.
as always, an insightful post from Genius,the entire thing, not just this quote
i think you and cpt sandwich working together (in general) to tell the story of w64 is an excellent idea
tbh, as many times as they have changed their name, i had no idea $$$ was the same tribe that m0b and arch came from :icon_redface:
btw, the m0b is the best mate anybody could hope for, everybody in ~MW~ will tell you so, much respect

1.) HotRex - Easily the #1 tribe in the world in points and player quality. That said, getting there by a merge and having a tribe as close as MW are to them helps them achieve what they do.

2.) ~MW~ - Pretty much the same as above, however the quality isn't the case. As close to an academy as humanly possible without officially being one, they are cleaning up the ass end of HotRex like a good little ally would do.
:icon_rolleyes:

*sigh*

i guess this is the best we could hope for from haseo, i will now have to reply at length at a later time
thanks for reviving the thread evilclown :icon_idea:

This is their war stats against Ex family this year - very impressive indeed.
indeed, atm it is better than ours, though there are ofc many factors influencing this
i am not shocked that in haseo's perspective they "popped up from nowhere," they were never relevant to him, but they might be the oldest tribe in w64, another tribe worth discussing with cpt sandwich

in fact, add me on skype, and we will all make a chat, you, me, cpt, rfph1, l.prathappa, the m0b and whoever leads $$$ atm (you will need to add them)
we will get the story of ~@~ and $$$ from every angle

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108821

i think you and cpt sandwich working together (in general) to tell the story of w64 is an excellent idea

Not sure how much I can help in general, but I can certainly help with the story in the east/southeast which is where I have been following.

i am not shocked that in haseo's perspective they "popped up from nowhere," they were never relevant to him, but they might be the oldest tribe in w64, another tribe worth discussing with cpt sandwich

I checked, and you're almost right - The oldest tribe as far as I can tell is none other than NAP, who were an opening day premade who as far as I can tell have never tried to be anything more than a social hangout for their members, as they are now spread across the world and have never made it higher than ranked 50 in the world. One of their members told me
most of us are not playing this game for life and death. We talk a lot, by mail and on the forums. I think our average age is a bit higher than that of most tribes.

There are two other pre-mades that still survive as a shell only - LOST and WRBASH which are leftovers from previous mergers into HotRex - but apart from this, you are right ~@~ is just about the oldest tribe around

in fact, add me on skype, and we will all make a chat, you, me, cpt, rfph1, l.prathappa, the m0b and whoever leads $$$ atm (you will need to add them)
we will get the story of ~@~ and $$$ from every angle
I needed to add you on skype anyway, so I will do it soon - I think I have your username somewhere.

DeletedUser1350

1.) HotRex - Definitely deserves to have the #1 spot, due to there quality of players and all around teamwork and execution. Even though they did get here due to a merge of the previous #2 and #3 tribes.

2.) ~MW~ - Often overshadowed by HotRex due to having such a strong and close alliance but is expected when you are the lower ranking out of two superpowers. All of our players our good in their own right and can stand on their own two feet contrary to popular belief.

3.) Ex - I won't take the time to bash Ex because they are at war with the #1 and #2 tribes because that's what it seems like everyone has done before me. Many thought they would have fallen quicker and although I don't know the specifics they do seem to be standing strong whilst battling the #1 and #2 tribes. Yes, they are losing and I did predict them to have fallen weeks ago. I am surprised at their resilience. (I'm just an outsider looking in - for the critics)

4.) iGouge - Seems to be staying neutral in the battle of the superpowers and just eating away the their rim opponents. They are a sector cell of the fallen previous #1 tribe Where? I have voiced my opinion multiple times about their action to stay neutral thus far in this world war. I will voice it again. If HotRex and MW win (my money are on us :)) and we do recruit some player from Ex when they fall iGouge will be left in a sticky situation. Battling us plus more. They also can play a pivotal role in the war. If the do choose to side with Ex they have fresh troops and can turn the tides. I'm sure they have on or both of their fronts stacked. We'll just have to watch and see.

5.) ~@~ -I've watched their growth and over the past month it has been great. They have gone from being a K tribe a couple months ago to covering multiple Ks. Could be a thorn in Ex Family's side. They won't win the world but since most tribes are leaving them idle atm. They might be a force to be reckoned with on the near future.

6.) TRE - They are a thorn in Ex's side and I'm sure are stretching them thin. If Ex could turn their full attention towards this tribe then perhaps they could be wipe out much quicker. But that is not the case. They won't last aa couple more months I'm sure. But are a thorn for Ex atm.

7.) CTT - Refer to Ex.

8.) LOVE - A bunch of huggers (majority of them) decided to stay idle in the HotRex and MW assault on Slava. But they will face the inevitable as well. I hear they are getting ready to start ops on us :).

9.) Stunts - Dunno about these character look like food, and the remnants of Brutal.

10.) DR - Won't last a couple more months. Are putting up a decent fight against MW and HotRex. But the inevitable is coming....

Not doing the rest, should be changed from the top 20 to top 10. Everyone else is pretty irrelevant, imo.

DeletedUser

actually, they are the oldest tribe in the world. idk what you mean with "popped up from nowhere"

l0rd i0n

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 players Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 HotRex 57.119.299 62.138.252 47 1.322.090 6384 9.733
2 iGouge 35.466.533 35.466.533 34 1.043.133 3684 9.627
3 ~MW~ 35.193.495 37.413.729 48 779.453 3894 9.608
4 Ex 31.399.586 31.399.586 40 784.990 3189 9.846
5 ~@~ 20.281.511 21.228.012 48 442.250 2305 9.210
6 TRE 17.729.461 19.070.058 49 389.185 2143 8.899
7 CTT 14.508.802 14.508.802 41 353.873 1505 9.640
8 LOVE 8.020.178 8.332.000 48 173.583 949 8.780
9 GODS 6.976.224 7.580.813 49 154.710 921 8.231
10 Stunts 6.397.100 6.405.378 41 156.229 832 7.699

Oh noes iGouge took rank 2!

DeletedUser109389

3.) Ex - Since InConspikuous quit, the hopes of Ex being successful rest on FallenHobos shoulders... and when he threatens his biggest threat outside of the war his tribes are already losing too, you can't see that they will be in this position for much longer. Too many inactives which they are slowly dealing with but still, losing control of areas will hurt them in the long run.

4.) iGouge - My tribe, which will be the last one remaining when this world ends. :p

6.) TRE - Yeah... got balls I tell you. But poor leadership and worse diplomacy will be their undoing. Consistently believe they are better than what they are will result in them being wiped.

7.) CTT - Same as Ex.

8.) LOVE - By love, they must mean HUGS... because they did that well until such a point they needed to help their ally then they ran. In time will fall, and I don't expect that there is much time at all.

9.) Stunts - Fooooooooooooood. Seriously though, their Duke is a good guy but recruiting inside clusters of his largest neighbour iGouge was always going to end bad for them.

10.) DR - Food for MW and HotRex, and agree with what was said about their profile. really irritates me.

11.) ~@2~ - The only thing that ruins ~@~ for me is the family side of things. -.-

12.) GODS - Some quality members in there but at the end of the day, its a dime a dozen mass recruiting rim tribe.

CBF doing the rest.

Love that, real accurate besides for love. 3/4 noobs. They don't support each other from what i have seen so far.

l0rd i0n

1. HotRex

2. ~MW~

3. iGouge

4. Ex

5. ~@~

6. TRE

7. LOVE

8. ~@2~

9. T:V

10. Infest

The only thing that has changed is the bottom part of the top 10 ie T:V Infest ~@2~ otherwise pretty much the same with HotRex having ~20 mil lead over ~MW~ and iGouge.

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 players Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 HotRex 86.996.190 97.663.442 50 1.953.269 9906 9.859
2 ~MW~ 48.814.232 49.262.346 46 1.070.921 5077 9.703
3 Ex 32.994.096 32.994.096 40 824.852 3334 9.896
4 ~@~ 24.386.155 25.391.333 46 551.986 2706 9.383
5 TRE 21.247.963 21.382.662 42 509.111 2318 9.225
6 DD 12.785.708 12.785.708 11 1.162.337 1314 9.730
7 Fear? 9.568.220 9.568.220 39 245.339 1076 8.892
8 LOVE 9.154.234 9.154.234 38 240.901 1025 8.931
9 T:V 8.964.894 8.964.894 37 242.294 1028 8.721
10 Infest 8.141.774 8.141.774 12 678.481 861 9.456

we can see igouce top guys merged into Hotrex
Rest of them formed DD

Most of @2 went to @, as @ had some losses lately and is involved in a war with infest, fear, mw, and hotrex
Mw is a rank 2 stable tribe now

thats all the changes so far i can see

DeletedUser

Yea a lot of tribes ganging up on @ right now. We are the new Ex lol. Well it was expected so no point in crying about it I guess:)

DeletedUser1350

Yea a lot of tribes ganging up on @ right now. We are the new Ex lol. Well it was expected so no point in crying about it I guess:)

Oh, god. Please don't start with this bs whining crap. "Oh we are getting hit by everyone, but don't fret because we saw it coming." Something to that effect. I hate comments like those. Stop being passive-aggressive and JUST SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY.

~@~ was one of the first tribes to "gang" up on Ex and take advantage of the situation and put in that predicament any tribe in their right mind would have done the same. So ~@~ members should be the last ones complaining about their situation. And as you even said it was "expected". You cannot avoid the inevitable. What did you think would happen MW would have you guys as NAPs forever? Some seem to forget the name of this game is "TribalWARS" hence the whole WARS thing going on in the title. Would you have us wait a couple months down the road and wait until you guys were twice the size and thus being even more of a threat? Because yes that is the smartest thing to do right? :icon_rolleyes:

I don't care about gangbangs I don't care if it is 10 tribes vs 1 the name of the game is "TribalWARS" so if you are in a position for your TRIBE to grow by WAR then go right ahead. What I don't condone is underhanded game play and people making up excuses and trying to justify their war. So please go back to your account and go tag some more incomings.

Geez.

DeletedUser

Oh, god. Please don't start with this bs whining crap. "Oh we are getting hit by everyone, but don't fret because we saw it coming." Something to that effect. I hate comments like those. Stop being passive-aggressive and JUST SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY.

~@~ was one of the first tribes to "gang" up on Ex and take advantage of the situation and put in that predicament any tribe in their right mind would have done the same. So ~@~ members should be the last ones complaining about their situation. And as you even said it was "expected". You cannot avoid the inevitable. What did you think would happen MW would have you guys as NAPs forever? Some seem to forget the name of this game is "TribalWARS" hence the whole WARS thing going on in the title. Would you have us wait a couple months down the road and wait until you guys were twice the size and thus being even more of a threat? Because yes that is the smartest thing to do right? :icon_rolleyes:

I don't care about gangbangs I don't care if it is 10 tribes vs 1 the name of the game is "TribalWARS" so if you are in a position for your TRIBE to grow by WAR then go right ahead. What I don't condone is underhanded game play and people making up excuses and trying to justify their war. So please go back to your account and go tag some more incomings.

Geez.

Uhm whining?? Did you miss the part were I wrote that it was expected and nothing to cry about. Before you start ranting make sure you get the point right. I did not whine a bit, I just wrote a fact: We are getting attacked by a lot of tribes, just like Ex. That is a FACT not whining. And I know that this is Tribal wars, did I say anything else??

And of corse I didnt think we would have MW as NAP forever, hence the freaking "it was expected" part. 2 major tribes that have borders against each other tend to end up in war sooner or later.

Constating facts is not whining, and I clearly wrote that I wasnt gonna cry about, as it is a part of the game. Take a chill pill and breath, and try to understand what I am writing, instead of being a smartass.

Deleted User - 4669627

1HotRex100,572,162109,574,735482,282,80711,0739,896
2~MW~61,483,08261,521,171411,500,5166,3089,753
3TRE38,648,27541,858,63149854,2584,4859,333
4Ex34,373,94734,373,94737929,0263,4559,949
5~@~18,931,72519,021,20842452,8862,0379,338

HotRex

There is currently a consensus that W64 will be won by the HR/MW alliance
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?262568-World-Decided
The most common expectation is that ~MW~ will merge into HR or with HR into a new tribe after the world has been conquered

~MW~

The only other tribe seen as having any chance to be the last tribe standing, presumably this would require convincing the much larger HR to merge into the much smaller ~MW~

TRE

They are rank 3 solely because they are furthest from The Alliance, their war stats are much closer than Ex or ~@~ for that same reason, but they are still losing the war

Ex

The best W64 tribe that is not part of The Alliance, they have been at war with The Alliance for months now, long before TRE or ~@~

~@~

Even they do not expect to last much longer, certainly not in the top ranks anyway

DeletedUser

1.) HotRex despite the fact most #1 tribe's reign isn't very long mid-game HR is still king of the hill.
2.) ~MW~ Super tribe of previous world players, the only surprise with this is that they are not the current #1
3.) TRE Honestly...Haven't been following your story so no opinion
4.) EX going to agree with Shahyd, best tribe outside of the super alliance I've seen thus far, but how long will it last?
5.) ~@~.F Other than taking out CW's "best" (chuckle) I've not seen much out of this family.
6.) Fear? Not much said about this tribe, after the fall of Punish and DR this tribe practically sprang up over night.
7.) Infest Not heard of you until you decided to team up with hotrex on EX, so no opinion
8.) nomnom Love the name but havn't seen much of this tribe either
9.) t:v who?
10.) [fu] redirect to #9