Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser99892

I wasnt criticizing the merge. I was just stating what happened.

In fact, I do like the merge a lot. AAA has so much to gain, After they clean up 322, they will have a complete border with Wobble. I dont know if AAA intends on warring Wobble, but if they do, I would put my money on them especially after the SVG recruits. AAA is huge now and the scariest it's ever been after showing what they can do to Apathy. [spoil]
en65

[/spoil]

After AAA finish cleaning 322 they will have with 7,8 million more points and a direct frontier with those Apathy runners .

DeletedUser

I wasnt criticizing the merge. I was just stating what happened.

In fact, I do like the merge a lot. AAA has so much to gain, After they clean up 322, they will have a complete border with Wobble. I dont know if AAA intends on warring Wobble, but if they do, I would put my money on them especially after the SVG recruits. AAA is huge now and the scariest it's ever been after showing what they can do to Apathy.

Check out that map. its beautiful. The clusterfuck in K54/55 is finally clearing up. The big boys have stepped in. I am very excited for all 3.
[spoil]
en65

[/spoil]

Wait, so because they managed to understand that they needed to get a larger stack to defeat a turtle, they are suddenly the best tribe in the world?

Like I like some of the members of AAA and former SVG and obv I'd tell you the former apathy guys are some serious players, but I'm struggling to see your logic?

Altho I think they are a very strong tribe, I personally sill wouldn't write off any of the three tribes (well Yarr cause we are munching them)

Angel Styles

1 Wobble
2 TB!
3 AAA.
4 Slurp!
5 .AAA
6 Simple
7 ------
8 OMEGA
9 TB!2
10 Looney

Necro :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Because im really bored..... It will be short....

Wobble: In most peoples eyes the tribe deserving of the #1 title. I have rated them as the tribe to beat, however although each individual player is skillful their team work and bond may be what leads to the downfall of the tribe.

TB!: A tribe that in the past has had its fair share of criticism, however with this war against both wobble and SLURP! they are showing that they are a great tribe with the potential to challenge for the #1 spot

AAA: Previously I rated this tribe very highly, although lately it seems as though they have fallen apart during the wobble war. With the members rejoining after the split hopefully they can restructure and the old AAA can come back again.

SLURP!: Never knew what all the fuss was about these guys being a great tribe. So far every war I have seen them in they have been beaten. Chose the wrong side of the wobble war in strategic purposes, however did hold true to their original allies, which is fair enough.

------: These guys have limited time left in this world. May be able to stall wobble north for a while, while TB! and AAA attack, however I think they are not far off disbanding.

.AAA: Part of AAA

Simple: Dont really know where these guys stand. I know they were at war with swag but it seems they merged or something like that....

Looney: Could potentially be a big player against wobble if they decide to jump in. Their only real options are to either war simple, however if they want any hope of winning the world attacking wobble from a third front could work well for them

OMEGA: I have actually watched these guys grow.... Very slowly.... They are nothing much and will vanish in time.

TB!2: Part of TB!

-IX-: Small tribe on the rim, will be gone soon

Goons: Dont actually know how they are still around, but similar to -IX-

!CSR!: Could potentially grow abit more if they noble some ------ villages

E=MC2: Right next to OMEGA, could be a cute little war out there.

Actually know nothing about tribes below this point....

Well this killed a good 10 minutes......

Last edited by a moderator:

shagohad

TB!: A tribe that in the past has had its fair share of criticism, however with this war against both wobble and SLURP! they are showing that they are a great tribe with the potential to challenge for the #1 spot

I will give you the slurp part. But they are not doing much to wobble which is fighting on 2 fronts.... you cant even begin to say they are great...

DeletedUser

I will give you the slurp part. But they are not doing much to wobble which is fighting on 2 fronts.... you cant even begin to say they are great...

If you want to argue length of front, ours is almost as large as wobble's once you include slurp and it's not like AAA have hit you much recently, is it?

DeletedUser

You guys from wobble can piss and moan about "well we're fighting on two fronts/we're focusing on AAA" all you want, its bullshit.

One would think you would focus on the guys that are actually taking villages from you.

DeletedUser85711

You guys from wobble can piss and moan about "well we're fighting on two fronts/we're focusing on AAA" all you want, its bullshit.

One would think you would focus on the guys that are actually taking villages from you.

And allow the enemy you basically have beat to regroup? Brilliant logic.

DeletedUser

Looney: Could potentially be a big player against wobble if they decide to jump in. Their only real options are to either war simple, however if they want any hope of winning the world attacking wobble from a third front could work well for them

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Looney
Side 2:
Tribes: Wobble

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 16
Difference: 54

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 654,159
Side 2: 148,500
Difference: 505,659

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 86
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 903,548
Side 2: 788,753
Difference: 114,795

chart
[/spoil]

Pretty interesting.

DeletedUser3932

Looney have kicked the two players I've taken out. And I believe they were in the last month. So would chance the stats.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: madamadam1, floridalobster

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 185
Side 2: 108
Difference: 77

chart

Side 1: 1,732,106
Side 2: 1,001,115
Difference: 730,991

chart
[/spoil]

But credit to them, they have been persistently taking out one of our northern players. So good job for them I guess.

DeletedUser

Looney have kicked the two players I've taken out. And I believe they were in the last month. So would chance the stats.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: madamadam1, floridalobster

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 185
Side 2: 108
Difference: 77

chart

Side 1: 1,732,106
Side 2: 1,001,115
Difference: 730,991

chart
[/spoil]

But credit to them, they have been persistently taking out one of our northern players. So good job for them I guess.

No excuse on kicked players they quit and passed sit but anyways deserves stats

As for Looney attacking wobble by no means is it wobble, it is only players that gave us a go .... i.e. attacking us first so they got hit back

As for you eddie you attacked two inactive island players I may as well add in the barbs I have been nobling :-D and you don't share a good enough frontline so sadly not much there

Do check up tho and understand its not a war , mutually common border hostilities

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3932

Erm... I hold a reasonable border. But ok. :lol:

And for the final time. Madamadam1 was not inactive. I was in contact with him throughout the time I was nobling him(and even re-grew and barb nobled after I stopped.

Floridalobster was active for the first day I think, then perhaps did pass the sit I think. If he quit, then fair enough for kicking.

If you also look at the stats, the player you have taken out was Yakuzaishi who in total has nobled 24 villages off you guys. The other player you have attacked, Lavris, has taken a grand total of 23 villages off you. KnightsQuest has taken 69 villages off you, and I believe you did try to cause him some trouble. But he did well against you.

Myself, I have taken 44 now (if you include the kicked which I do). As for them being isolated. Not really. I've pushed through them, and I still hold a border with you guys.

Not asking to be attacked. I'm cool with not, just thought you shouldn't mis-represent the situation.

But again, nice going on Yaku, I sat him a while few days ago, and you showed some good teamwork up there.

DeletedUser

Erm... I hold a reasonable border. But ok. :lol

And for the final time. Madamadam1 was not inactive. I was in contact with him throughout the time I was nobling him(and even re-grew and barb nobled after I stopped.

Floridalobster was active for the first day I think, then perhaps did pass the sit I think. If he quit, then fair enough for kicking.

If you also look at the stats, the player you have taken out was Yakuzaishi who in total has nobled 24 villages off you guys. The other player you have attacked, Lavris, has taken a grand total of 23 villages off you. KnightsQuest has taken 69 villages off you, and I believe you did try to cause him some trouble. But he did well against you.

Myself, I have taken 44 now (if you include the kicked which I do). As for them being isolated. Not really. I've pushed through them, and I still hold a border with you guys.

Not asking to be attacked. I'm cool with not, just thought you shouldn't mis-represent the situation.

But again, nice going on Yaku, I sat him a while few days ago, and you showed some good teamwork up there.

Goodness a rank number 1 core tribe got caps on a rim tribe suprise , madam gift you the viilages anyways basically 1 player is on the front with you and aside a few villages the trains would average a 30 h one way trip

Tbh I feel ur the larger player maybe its time you target a active player

Instead of bragging about gifted villages and smaller more subpar inactive players h/o I will post your amazing conquest up just showing the skill it required you to have for those 2 players :-D

DeletedUser3932

Please check my ODA growth just previous to taking out madamam1, pretty sure I gained over 1 million ODA for those villages.

To take out floridalobster, I'm pretty sure I got something near 3 million ODA, took AOTD. Because you tried stacking him (don't deny, I had incoming support afterwards).

So, claiming either was inactive was false. Claiming I got gifts is false. Sub-par, perhaps thats true, but they were in your tribe.

As I said before, I'm not asking for being attacked or bragging, just stating the facts. I just take whatever is in front of me at the time, and at that time it was those players. Unlucky for them, lucky for you I guess.