Top 20 Tribes.

DeletedUser

First they get ridiculed for merging and now you start ridiculing the de-mergization (is that even a word??? :icon_confused: )

I love to hear more from nuts about it though: is this just a reorganization or is it a real split?

It is a split in order to merge more players in, once the numbers drop they will all become Nuts again.

DeletedUser

Just found it odd so thought I would bring it up. Did anyone else notice there are 2 tribes called Nuts crackers? (Or similar.) One is CRACK!-Nut Crackers and one is NC-Nut! Crackerz

DeletedUser

Just found it odd so thought I would bring it up. Did anyone else notice there are 2 tribes called Nuts crackers? (Or similar.) One is CRACK!-Nut Crackers and one is NC-Nut! Crackerz

In reality, Barb is the main Nut cracker.

DeletedUser66513

It's just temporary while we get a proper name decided.

DeletedUser

I always find at least one tribe every so often has a fun name or something really creative.

for instance, the used to one near me called red cup that always made me think of the song red solo cup.

DeletedUser

I always find at least one tribe every so often has a fun name or something really creative.

for instance, the used to one near me called red cup that always made me think of the song red solo cup.

In what way did that seem funny or creative, because I find it neither.