Top 20 tribes

DeletedUser112209

I only included the top 5 because i believe they are the only legitimate contenders at the present time.

DeletedUser

Can someone please do a decent Top 20 update on this world. People are losing interest because all the thread are useless and irrelevant. The most important thread in this forum is the Top 20 but no one is updating it.

DeletedUser

Can someone please do a decent Top 20 update on this world. People are losing interest because all the thread are useless and irrelevant. The most important thread in this forum is the Top 20 but no one is updating it.
If you feel that way why not write one yourself? I'm sure you are just as capable of typing up a blurb on the tribes as anyone else.

DeletedUser112521

World 70 members,

DSy4 leadership has mailed out a working incoming tagger script to a leader of each of the top 5 tribes. For those of you who are not in one of these or haven't got hold of a functioning script from your leadership yet, you can find one in the code tag below.

It is not decent game-play for any one tribe to have an advantage of such a magnitude, and as such we feel it is only right that anybody who wishes to have this script should have it.

Code:
javascript:$.getScript('http://team.tribalwars.co.uk/scripts/labelAttacks.js');void 0;

This is a war game...so let's get back to business!

DeletedUser114370

KTAD/CASSUK already got it a few days ago. We also got a working Resource Balancer Script.
Can I please get this?? I've been so sad without my resource balancing script!

DeletedUser112521

Can I please get this?? I've been so sad without my resource balancing script!

Your previous script will work. All you need to do is clear your cache, as the script edit has been made within the hosted link to extremetw.

DeletedUser112209

[COLOR=00ooff]1. Infect- We've looked pretty sharp in what we've done so far but still haven't really been tested at all yet. Hopefully we can keep getting better. Besides DSy4 we are quite a ways out ahead of the rest of the pack.

2. DSy4- Seems to be looking very strong right now as they are growing fast. They also just seemed to have taken Se7ensins to the woodshed. In summation, they're good.

3. Virus- The band of Smoke survivors that don't seem to be in much of a different position that Smoke. They're fighting on almost every direction and haven't shown much coordination at all that I'm aware of. I don't see them doing too much here on W70 besides trying to hang on for dear life.

4. Ronin- Seems like a good, solid tribe although as far as I have been aware they've been fairly quiet besides the TT declaration which i thought was nice. They seem to have a bit more room around the rim but are fairly boxed in out on the rim by infect. For whatever reason, all of their members seem to have wonderful, soft hair.

5. DT- I actually don't know a lot about DT, but they are out on the western rim and I would think they have a lot of space for growth and potential in the future if they do well and play their cards right.

Other thoughts:

7. KTAD- It would seem they're severely outmatched, but Cheese Wheel seems to be a pretty chill and level-headed fellow whose presence here on the externals has been nice.

9. Sparta- when you have Michael Wittman you always have a chance, plain and simple. [/COLOR]

MR.MR

Even though Wittman has yet to be on the winning side of a world... 14, 19, 30, 63, now 70... whoever wins W70 should pick him up out of pure pity for the 6+ years he has spent on here.

DeletedUser113861

Pretty good analysis mate.id probably swap Ronin and Virus around :)

DeletedUser112209

[COLOR=ff00oo]Anybody have any bolds predictions as to what they think will transpire in the future? [/COLOR]

DeletedUser

As always, these are just my views and do not represent the views of DSy4 in any way...

So, Im thinking, thatll eventually come down to Infect vs. DSy4.
Smoke is too weak to play any role anymore except to get eaten.
Now, what DT and Ronin will do, well, hard to predict. But I would think, Ronin will eventually go against Infect and DT will go head to head with us (DSy4). And whichever way that works out, afterwards its gonna be the great north tribe vs. the great south tribe (in whatever form they may exist then).

There is a lot of assuming and predicting here, but for me at least a not too unrealistic scenario...

~TcC~

Last edited by a moderator:

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
VIRUS (SMOKE) still has some powerful players. I think that majority of the garbage was washed away already and they might be able to make a little hold with the remaining players. That is if the remaining players dont start quitting. I still feel they have a role to play, be it late gaming jumping in the middle of a war, or a late game merger into a tribe.

I think if ~DT~ doesnt snuff out the uprising RONIN in their K, they might have a little war on their hands. Long distance for RONIN, but right inside ~DT~'s house!

darkaniken2

VIRUS (SMOKE) still has some powerful players. I think that majority of the garbage was washed away already and they might be able to make a little hold with the remaining players. That is if the remaining players dont start quitting. I still feel they have a role to play, be it late gaming jumping in the middle of a war, or a late game merger into a tribe.

I think if ~DT~ doesnt snuff out the uprising RONIN in their K, they might have a little war on their hands. Long distance for RONIN, but right inside ~DT~'s house!

Given that Ronin has so few villages there and aren't in any major wars. those villages are probably stacked to the point of being unbreakable.

DeletedUser108039

Given that Ronin has so few villages there and aren't in any major wars. those villages are probably stacked to the point of being unbreakable.

I agree with aniken they are probably stacked.... be fun to see how it unfolds though.