Top 20 tribes

DeletedUser112272

Figure it's about that time. Post your thoughts about tribes you think will or won't do well and why.

Overvoltage

#1 Who?
#2 Care?
#3 Soon?
#4 M505
#5 DSy4
#6 Truth
#7 PTT
#8 OREO
#9 TT
#10 TIME!
#11 ACE
#12 Unite
#13 MUNCH
#14 TLG?
#15 Plague
#16 21s
#17 Scorch
#18 IB
#19 BARDS
#20 -K-

based mostly on world ranking

also my way of saying too early for 20, maybe top 5?

DeletedUser112272

1.Who?-solid core tribe.No 1 in both ODA and ODD.
2.Care?-another core tribe with question mark in it's tag. Only tribe in top 5 who are trying to make some mark in externals as well.Good recruitment policy too.
3.Soon?- They are rank 3.But has some leadership issues. Already 139 tribe changes show their leadership is not that strong.
4.M505- Typical early game top 5.Poor OD. Gone through merges. They don't look like a contender in the long run.
5.DSy4-Looks solid.Good recruitment policy.Most of their players started on outer core but still they are rank 4 in oda and rank 5 in tribal rankings.

DeletedUser108799

Well I am not protecting my tribe but there ain't any leadership issue in Soon?

DeletedUser

well for me a better tribe is in the rim side of the world.its too early but lets see.

DeletedUser

1. Care? - good OD but not rank 1 OD.. and they had a merge. I don't like tribe merges. Fight or leave. This world is full of noobs anyways, so why merge with the only remaining decent players..?
2. Who? - my tribe, but I would still say, the best tribe until now. We have a good recruitment policy and got some good players to join us recently - players who are not too close. We are also rank 1 oda AND odd, which shows that we fight together!
3.4.5 - I don't wanna sound snobby, but I think this world will be decided between Care and Who, except if some members should quit or the best players from the other tribes merge.. otherwise the world belongs to "Who Cares?"

/yo momma

DeletedUser

#1 Care? OD ranks look good, In my opinion too many people in the tribe right now. Since this is a 40 member max tribe limit having 36 members is too much especially since they are the highest member tribe in the top 5. From the looks of it, it seems that they have recruited to be number 1 but thats my opinion. With 123 tribe changes I think its quite a few and they should try to keep the same group rather then trying to swap players in and out.

#2 Who? Again OD ranks are good, 32 member tribe which is very good. They were able to hold onto the number 1 spot for a while with keeping their member count low which in opinion is respectable. With only 106 tribe changes the tribe looks solid with some good leadership that knows how to keep their players happy. With only 32 members it looks like some experienced leadership and like stated a solid tribe in general.

#3 Soon? Also doing well with OD seeing as they are ranked 3rd for everything. I have heard some leadership problems but seeing that this rumor has been dismissed it is just a rumor. Anyways their spread is alright. They are rather close in proximity to each other so it will be good to see how things work for them. I am not a big a big fan of the tribe changes. They have 139 changes which is the highest in the top 5 tribes which is a little alarming as to why they have so many. Although I do see them doing well I think they will end up in a big merger with another tribe. They are little on the heavy side with members, they are the second highest tribe in the top 5 and I think they could certainly trim the fat. Maybe this could be due to lacking leadership? Who knows.

#4 M505 In my honest opinion the weakest of the top 5 tribes they have taken in mergers and some players that are "not up to par" as some of the others. A tribe is only as strong as it weakest player and I do see some problems in the near future for them. Their spread is only meh. Nothing special but nothing awful. I do see them running into problems very soon with growth problems due to some of their recruits. Their OD is bellow par of the rest of the top 5 tribes and I feel they need to prove themselves to the world or get outta here. With only 31 members that is something notable and something good about them.

#5 DSy4 Rather late starting tribe, they were out on the rim for awhile but they have grown to 5th in the world which is respectable. Although their OD is lacking to the other top 5's (aside from M505) they seem to know what they are doing by not getting involved in things they shouldn't. Whether this is due to their leadership or maybe just no one to fight out there they seem to be doing well for themselves although it appears conflicts may arise soon. Their spread is meh, All their members appear to have quite a bit of spacing between each other, this could be good or bad for them due to holes they have to fill in. Tribe member wise they are the lowest of all top 5's with only 30 members which is respectable. This tribe also has the fewest tribe changes with 36 no doubt a great way to start the world. Again this brings me to believe that their leadership must be competent.

All in all I look forward to seeing how this world turns out :)

DeletedUser

All I'm going to say is, I only rate two tribes in this world...

DSy4 and Who?

The others don't deserve a mention.

DeletedUser112272

1. Care? - good OD but not rank 1 OD.. and they had a merge. I don't like tribe merges. Fight or leave. This world is full of noobs anyways, so why merge with the only remaining decent players..?
2. Who? - my tribe, but I would still say, the best tribe until now. We have a good recruitment policy and got some good players to join us recently - players who are not too close. We are also rank 1 oda AND odd, which shows that we fight together!
3.4.5 - I don't wanna sound snobby, but I think this world will be decided between Care and Who, except if some members should quit or the best players from the other tribes merge.. otherwise the world belongs to "Who Cares?"

/yo momma

what the noob!!

DeletedUser

/yo momma
Type of person who talks about only great things about their own tribe and shitty about every other tribe. Wait until the end of summer, things will change drastically.

DeletedUser111085

Type of person who talks about only great things about their own tribe and shitty about every other tribe. Wait until the end of summer, things will change drastically.
Yeah for one the weather will change.

DeletedUser

/yo momma

It takes a special kind of arrogant to assume the top two less than two months in are going to be the only tribes that matter. Given another two months, I sincerely doubt either of them will even be around.

HeftySmurf

It takes a special kind of arrogant to assume the top two less than two months in are going to be the only tribes that matter. Given another two months, I sincerely doubt either of them will even be around.

You doubt they will be around? lol

DeletedUser111085

And You are? actually don't worry as I don't care.

DeletedUser111085

Truth hurts but Youre have to decipher them soon as Time is running out, i PTT you for even Caring #Apathy[h=2][/h]