Top 20 tribes

DeletedUser114370

Lol Michael does love the spotlight eh? But I must agree that your quarrel with me personally is something much better discussed elsewhere.

DeletedUser116009

and now?

From DT's perspective
kclchLn.png

Has your perspective changed now? ;)

DeletedUser113861

Yeh our K41 took a bit of a spanking. we're down 150 villages thanks to inactives

DeletedUser116009

inactives

They just went inactive? how strange, spontaneous combustion perhaps....

Last edited:

DeletedUser113861

Nope not strange at all. The core and active members of DT haven't lost any villages.

darkaniken2

Don't blame poor performance on inactives. It's unseemly. Also, the 'core and active' members of DT don't seem to be in DT anymore.

DeletedUser94483

The world has changed can we get a top 10 tribes listing in here?

DeletedUser114370

Here's my brief breakdown valtheran :)

RankTribe nameTotal pointsStatus
1Infect205.348.745Eating one kicked account of Ronin's, plus some barbs. All seems rather quiet in the south.
2DSy4175.267.001Fighting Ronin for the Northwest - winning in the war stats. Ronin of course maintains that DSy4 can never win. Finishing the remnants of NWO.
3Ronin142.492.704Just recruited most of NWO, moving northwest via a few villas from some inactive/internal accounts, and a great many villages from old DT inactives, barbs, etc... That said, they've done an admirable job of establishing a base in the north west.
4~TR~52.766.127These lovely folks seem to be warring Ronin along with DSy4, though I haven't checked the stats very recently. I think ceres has been taking a beating. Also trying to deal with the 4 mil player that just went barb on their doorstep.
5I will34.090.536These folks appear to be allied with Ronin? Or at least they think that by aligning themselves with Ronin, they will avoid being eaten by their masters. I know very little about them except that I believe they are the remnants of ~DT~.
6PWM13.500.997I think a mass deletion happened is this tribe recently. Haven't checked up on them since.
7N.W.O11.332.870Dead. Except for Qiwenwong, who refuses to die no matter how many people munch on him.
8~DT~2.239.196Dead.
9X.B.1.996.273Who are these people?
10AAA1.593.973I only know who they are because they declared on DSy4. We have asked our best scientists to explain why they did such a thing. We have no answers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84494

Infect Something wicked this way comes.

DSy4 There are a handful of good players still in this tribe that are capable of putting up a good fight. Overall activity is low and they have an unfortunate number of sits that they are juggling and accounts that they are rapidly trying to fill before the account owners barb.

Ronin The underdog and dark horse: the rim tribe with no future; the catalyst and the insignificant.

~TR~ Mostly just a pool from which DSy4 can pull new recruits as needed, but that realization makes them a bit twitchy. Down to one active leader (which shouldn't be an issue with DSy4's guiding hand and the fact that, as a whole, they are trapped on the rim without much room to do anything). Pets. But regrettably aware pets who are still butting heads over DSy4's stubborn refusal to share a noble planner or to officially recognize them as more than just neighbors.

I will I do believe months ago DSy4 declared this tribe dead. I see no reason to second guess their vast knowledge of the world.

N.W.O I love the new name. The newest duke to the newest Smoke rehash shows no intention of rolling over and dying. It will be interesting to see which tribe that betrayed him will be able to convince him to let bygones be bygones and scoop him up for their own.

PWM A Phoenix never truly dies.

~DT~ Cered, I do not believe that you read the externals, but I would like to publicly call you out, anyway. You have my respect for being able to do what your prior duke could not. A duke is their tribe: that is the burden of leadership. When you fail your tribe, you do not get to blame it on inactives (every tribe suffers from those and every tribe must find a way to overcome) or a lack of organization (it is your job to make sure your tribe is running smoothly), nor on anything else. The prior duke of this tribe packed up with the players he wanted and abandoned the rest - many of which kept fighting a losing battle without quitting (unlike a few refugees I could name). Your tribe is dead, but you are going down with the ship. I wish you well in your next world and offer my condolences to how things went down in this one.

X.B. When do you think people will read your tribal profile and find out who you are?

AAA Keep fighting the good fight. You have DSy4 convinced you're a bevy of players and I know that you won't disappoint.

DeletedUser

Wow, Jen,

you managed to mention DSy4 in 5 different tribe reviews up there. And none of them are any positive remarks. I think you made it clear like a thousand times, that you dislike DSy4, so why do it again for the 1001st time? And then cry on the forum, we are all liars, when we say something regarding your posts? If that annoys you so much, why dont you simply stop posting in the first place. Solves everyones problems really, we dont have to read your (at least for me) annoying posts, you dont have to bother with our equally annoying answers. Do everyone that favour please :)

Sometimes Im asking myself, whether flaming DSy4 on externals is the only thing you can do :)

DeletedUser84494

And Ronin was mentioned quite a bit in Abhorson's post. Why? Because the world is down to a few tribes who tend to be intertwined to some degree. The pot is pleased to make your acquaintance, Kettle.

I don't believe I have ever said I dislike DSy4, nor ever mentioned being annoyed by the posts put up. I have called your most vocal duke out a number of times on his interpretation of the past, and I see no reason to retract my statements. I am fairly certain that I have not called you a liar, nor Sidd, nor Andy, nor Googly.

Ribbing, teasing, snarling, and teeth-gnashing have been done on both sides. Your side has declared "noob alerts" and other such nonsense. We've taken it in stride and I can't think of a single one of us that hate DSy4 over it. The pnp is part of the game, and while some tribes may be a little more hostile to others during their pnp (the Smoke banter comes to mind), it's hardly revolutionary or restricted to a few people. It's a game: a war game, at that. Nothing should be considered personal.

It's a shame that pixels can make you this emotional and personally affronted, Camel. If you don't like the pnp, you're welcome to ignore it and read elsewhere: the last poster thread is usually jovial, pretty active, and might be a little more to your liking.

J.

DeletedUser

It's a shame that pixels can make you this emotional and personally affronted, Camel. If you don't like the pnp, you're welcome to ignore it and read elsewhere: the last poster thread is usually jovial, pretty active, and might be a little more to your liking.

I'm gonna be honest, you sound a lot more affronted than he does.

DeletedUser

Your saying that to the one, who made clear, he doesnt want to read the same stuff over and over and over again? Good logic :) Now how would the last poster thread be any different to what you´re doing? Ranting on again and again over the same stuff :)

Oh, and another bit of logic

A duke is their tribe: that is the burden of leadership.

So you disliking (and you made that quite clear, no arguements) abhorsen, means you disliking DSy4...

DeletedUser84494

You're doing a rather abysmal job of not reading things that you don't want to read, Camel :)

As for the second comment, that was directed toward Motor - not Abhorson. While I'm a bit embarrassed for Miles over his inability to weave a proper lie, I've never said I don't like him (although my opinion waxes and wanes based on whether I've caught him fibbing :). And while the comment was directed at Motor, I am acutely aware of the fact that this is his first world and sometimes getting ahead is more lucrative than standing by your tribe. I don't personally dislike him, and everyone plays differently, so what I find to be distasteful others will see as a strong tactical move on his part. To each their own.

I jab and I poke. I fully understand that being the enemy doesn't mean that the other side is inherently bad or malicious or terrible people. I don't hate a tribe because we're at war. As I have said many times, I liked DSy4, but I feel that they are not the tribe they once were. This does not mean I hate the tribe: not the leaders or the players. We are obviously not going to head off into the sunset together, but this game wouldn't be interesting were that our plan. You're simply the enemy: nothing more, nothing less. I have pleasant conversations with some of your members, I tease (and am teased) by others, and snarl at a few more.

I have not held you down with Stick of Pain threats to read anything I write. My threads tend to be long-winded and easy to skip: skip them if they offend you this much.

Or, alternatively, keep reading and replying to let everyone know how much you don't like reading them.

Because that's logical :)

DeletedUser

So you disliking (and you made that quite clear, no arguements) abhorsen, means you disliking DSy4...
Hhhhhmmmmm...I'm wondering if there isn't perhaps something rather significantly deeper going on here, in the disproportionately high number of oblique references to DSy4 which run throughout Jen's post...In fact: it's said that sometimes, an overt expression of negativity towards a thing in fact, serves a dual purpose in both to deflecting the nature of the true, private feelings of an opinionee, towards something. And that those true feelings are, in fact directly opposed to the view expressed by them, publicly. Need I say more :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, lets be honest, Im reading your posts and Im wondering, why I do. Its not like they offend me. They bore me. Thats all. And yet there is something, why I still read them ..

I do know, that your ~DT~ comment was directed at Motor. But he is in DSy4 now, so you as well directed it at us.

But there is something, I do not know. How can you say "You liked DSy4, what they once were, but they changed" without saying "You dont like the present DSy4". Just wondering ..

DeletedUser114370

Hhhhhmmmmm... And that those true feelings are, in fact directly opposed to the view expressed by them, publicly. Need I say more :icon_wink:
Who let you out of the shed, Sharon?:icon_redface:

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This world is about to get interesting.

If anyone here knows what account i am playing i will be very impressed.

Ali