Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

Agree with Cruel they have been a front runner for along time have alot of respect for Xmen... and there leadership... if i were in any other tribe that is the one i would pick...

Mayhem not so much... they banded together from a bunch of broken tribes... there own membership will tell you there is only like 5 decent active players working together... and they have leaks all over the place but there leadership knows that just like Ninja and works in other ways to get things done.

I was wondering when the Turtle propaganda would start to spew out. Nice try. Let's see some comments from our membership. Give me one. Seriously give me one complaint I dare you. Tell me these ONLY 5 active players in Mayhem. I really want to see this. We have one of the most active tribes in this world and we've proven it. I have equivocally ZERO fakes from your tribe, on the flip-side, I'm sure Bonedancer didn't take kindly to the thousands of daily fakes being sent to him. Probably why he quit and you're scrambling to internal him. Probably why ya'll recruited RealSinaf and Viki from SHG, to distract us from your move to our front [oops?].

If we have leaks and spies, either they're doing a terrible job at releasing information, or you guys are doing a terrible job at reacting.

Regarding that bit about "broken tribes". We were never broken. We simply had a long standing friendship with -X- and [speaking as the old leader of URUK and now Mayhem] and we both decided a merge could benefit us massively.

Kind of like how you and Cruel plan to drop most of your members to the vultures and merge later on. :lol:.

7475056daac48bc517050186c070c77f.png

Edit:Well maybe not you....but members of your tribe family

This is a very pathetic attempt at both propaganda and diversion. It's clear your tribe haven't stacked sinaf or viki the same was CJK wasnt stacked when ninja recruited him from SHG. It will be funny to watch history repeat itself.

If you have one sliver of proof to back up any of your claims, please share :). Until then, please work on your PnP. It's very poor.

zakipoo

5 active members..

Seems legit.

try doing better int he war stats then pls.

zakipoo

I could list atleast 16 mayhem members I know to be active

Before you left maybe, Now, after killing off deadweights and pulling in some active members from other tribes, we have handful of active members.

The skype chatroom is basically spam.

DeletedUser

emphasis on the word atleast zak ;) I'm surprised to see you still playing here after mithering you to join the world In january. Nub.

DeletedUser

Before you left maybe, Now, after killing off deadweights and pulling in some active members from other tribes, we have handful of active members.

The skype chatroom is basically spam.

When Rich said we only had 5 members active, the first thing I thought of was the chat room and I grew a massive smirk on my face.

zakipoo

emphasis on the word atleast zak ;) I'm surprised to see you still playing here after mithering you to join the world In january. Nub.

What can i say, you talked me into it, i got into it, got addicted again, doing terrible at it because im growing too fast.

rich26ca

I never said your tribe was inactive... i merely meant in war ops... sorry should have made that more clear....

as for your members comments

ArtimousX May 25, 04:31
w19 was more fun in that respect. wars were tribal things that everyone got in on. here its only a few here and there. and mostly it's the quit, recruit, merge stuff that happens.

I could post more as i have seen much worse comments made but im not about Flaming and calling people out well other then Finny, lol...

And i meant no disrespect as it was obviously taken... however i sat bone dancer here and there and never saw it go over 1200 incoming ever... but nice try... Im not trying to create PnP ill leave that to leadership if/when they want too...

Was merely commenting on a previous post... so calm yourself there mate....

DeletedUser

I never said your tribe was inactive... i merely meant in war ops... sorry should have made that more clear....

as for your members comments

I could post more as i have seen much worse comments made but im not about Flaming and calling people out well other then Finny, lol...

And i meant no disrespect as it was obviously taken... however i sat bone dancer here and there and never saw it go over 1200 incoming ever... but nice try... Im not trying to create PnP ill leave that to leadership if/when they want too...

Was merely commenting on a previous post... so calm yourself there mate....

First of all, if our tribe is inactive in war ops against you, does that mean that all your players are paralyzed or dead? If my tribe is setting the standard for inactive, then it's clear your players are fully paralyzed and have to play this game with their tongue because I don't know how else to describe how little resistance you give us.

Regarding that "comment" , that is not a forum comment as far as it is a in-game message that you're taking out of context. That's quite pathetic of you to post that as if it has some sort of meaning.

It's in message with a player in Turtle that one of ours was attacking.

d0fe8d1187c8ac38cc05be07bce2aa3d.png

Second, that message is hardly a direct attack on our tribe. Most people say that. I can't think of a player on this world with past worlds who doesn't reminisce and say something like that. Especially with your tribe's recruiting tactics and these mass reporting flagging campaigns going around, it's not remotely surprising that anyone maintains that attitude. I myself have certainly had better experiences in past worlds. It means nothing.

Context is everything. Nice try though.

Regarding Bonedancer, maybe our leaks should have told you that players needed to provide proof to leadership of them sending at least 1k fakes. I can think of 2 accs just themselves that sent 2k fakes at Bonedancer.

Maybe the reason he lost so many villages is because ya'll didn't see the thousands of other incomings? :icon_biggrin:

Edit: If you're not trying to disrespect us, don't try to lie on the externals about us and do not try to skew our words to fit your agenda. SKYPE and Turtle and Ninja and Selfie can have their pissing contests. That's fine. We operate on numbers and statistics. We don't need to lie, we don't need propaganda. We fight and we win. Try doing the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

thats a wall of text and im on cell... but i never said paralyzed or dead... merely that only a few take part in ops... which still remains true... also never said the post was a direct attack on the tribe... you asked me for proof that someone in your tribe had made the comment about participation and i showed you that... which i only posted cause you asked me too not to attack but cause you asked. again not PnP just my personal opinion and experience confirmed by one of your members... Not sure why your getting all bent out of shape... your taking my comments way to personal mate... relax! i did give props to your guys that are doing stuff if you re-read my post mate.

as for resistance im not down there to change that but i would imagine as the war gets going you'll see more and more... and i have no agenda im not part of leadership or the war really... merely observation from sits and comments made by others. where did i lie? you don't need PnP... lol that wall of text was PnP there mate... as for the comment you fight and win... you haven't won anything yet! you havent even been a tribe for more then 4 months yet... give me a break... even if you do manage to get the win in the end it wouldn't just be you... -A-, Mayhem fam, Captcha are all taking part in that war. and for the record it sounds like your quite fine with what did you call it a pissing contest...

DeletedUser

Anyone going to actually do a review of the top 20 tribes? If not then I will

DeletedUser

Anyone going to actually do a review of the top 20 tribes? If not then I will

You're usually the only one willing to do it lol. Go for it. As of current you'll have a less biased opinion. Tensions are high for most of the top tribes.

zakipoo

8e439f9043c38ec7b1bd9606d4d59fb4.png

I should note im not very big on following every tribes and knowing everything.

Cruel: Seems like a solid tribe, been around for a while. Waiting for them to do something big before the end game.

Turtle: I see them disbanding sometimes soon down the road, Just matter of time when they get tired of recruiting everyone/everyone stop wanting to join Turtle.

800813: Has a pretty solid piece of the world, i can see it being around for a bit longer towards end game.

Mayhem: My tribe, Biased opinion obviously but ill be honest, i see it as a solid tribe just a few trimming to be done around our area before we become a solid tribe for the end game.

Ninja: Turtle Family as far as I know, same opinion about them as Turtle unless the tribe disbands and loyalties goes to appropriate local tribes.

SKYPE: Veili is running it? LOL we know whats going to happen.

Core: This may be a interesting tribe to look out for, never know what could happen.

-A-: Mayhem family, same opinion.

Selfie: Theyre screwed with 800813 around them.

SkypeE: How about NopE

C2: Seeing that Greg is taking over, this should be interesting where the tribe could go, depending on who they go against in their area.

The rest, i don't think is worth mentioning right now sorry if i offended you by that..

Last edited:

zakipoo

by no replies im assuming theres no disagreement or something.

BTW i realized i missed TKSWN,.. who are they really?

seems like theyre just. looking for trouble now.

DeletedUser

5c1c4d1c061b5efc33630f2c2c986a93.png

Cruel - strong tribe, this much is shown by their rank 1 oda. Aggressive and good to see. about 15% of cruels village gains are from internals, not as bad as turtle/ninjas, not really fought anybody significant yet so we dont know much how they would stand if put on the defensive. High average points and have been consistently high in rankings since the start.

Turtle - Turtle at the moment is the package deal, if you fight these guys you get ninja too. If things get bad? Probably Cruel too. I hear whispers that Turtle are soon to merge with Cruel, no evidence for this though. They are a consistent top 3 and have been for most of their existance. Turtle have 100 more tribe changes than cruel and 150 more than 800813. Recruiting to maintain strength, and I don't see this as a bad thing. If a roman soldier fell on the shield wall, someone else would step up and take his place. Recruiting enemies into the shield wall though?

800813 - This tribe has the lowest internal rate of all the top three and the lowest tribe changes. Overal OD rank 3, ODA 3, ODD 3. These guys have proven to be all around fighters. They can launch and rim players with precision and snipe and defend like no tomorrow. They manage their external presence and diplomacy very well. Most worth top three in my eyes.

Mayhem - My old tribe that i used to council within, and lead some. The group of people from -x-/4am side have worked together since they were all a thousand or two points. Originally 4am and -x- were allies at 30k pts and later merged. Strong bonds there. From the Uruk side, -x- had communicated with them very frequently and often and we're very close before the merge. Tight knit skilled tribe, that rimmed me, after being too lazy to put up a fight. My moneys on them winning.

Ninja - Ninja is strong enough to be a tribe within it's own right, i dont really have much to say on them until they stop being turtles lap dog. Unlikely to happen. Some good players, nice people.

Skype - This tribe have the position and potential to be a top three tribe, with one change. The leadership. Velibor has brought them this far, but his reputation and antics have caused him to be innaffective as a leader recently, at least concerning external situations. If he talks less and spends the time he talks fighting - they will do ok. This team don't have the best members, but they seem to believe in their leader.

BACON - These guys have a good set up, they control some rim K's. bacon, fuel, 8AA8 and EIN would be wise to work together against cruel before cruel pushes further towards the rim to remove them. Cruel are already eating this tribe.

CORE- Through all the trials and tribulations and still here, surrounded though. They can be meatshields for now or merged. I don't see them being here long term though.

-SHG- Losing alot of points/members to ninja recently. Looking at the stats even ex -SHG- eating SHG... this tribe control a rim K but they have nowhere to go and nowhere to grow. Only a matter of time till they fall.

-A- Mayhem academy, not much to comment on.

Selfie - losing villages to 800813 and QUEST. They dont have a great position but they seem to be sticking around. If they want to go anywhere they would need to work with all the local rim tribes against 800813

C2 - This is the tribe i just took over, not the most skilled bunch and wasn't the best organized tribe. But these members will fight to the last village, especially to help out their friends. Of course alot of changes have come with me leading. New plans, new forums, new rules, new players, players booted etc. Cant say much else on us without being bias. Anyone else care to i'd appreciate it.

Respct - Recently lost 8 member to colD, to fill this gap they merged the brother tribe honor. Alot of respect had left to nomads, who are now largely turtle. Don't see them lasting long but i hope with their brother tribe merged we will see them get back on their feet.

SKYPEE - Don't even deserve top 20 spot, skypes lap dogs. Recently merged V.P, the tribe which two weeks ago boasted about how bad skype was and they wouldn't want to have veli as a leader. The things a few nukes do.

TKWSN - Pretty much dead, biding their time by barb nobling or recruiting people in random locations

=RS= Don't know much on them, they should work with selfie to fight 800813

Fuel - Should merge with BACON and fight turtle, nice tight membership size ;)

Nomads - Dying or merging with turtle

Darwin - never heard of

colD - ex C2 members, soon to merge back here.

DeletedUser22145

BACON - These guys have a good set up, they control some rim K's. bacon, fuel, 8AA8 and EIN would be wise to work together against cruel before cruel pushes further towards the rim to remove them. Cruel are already eating this tribe.

As far as I understand it Cruel NAP'ed 8AA8 so they could save them until after BACON.

EIN shares a front with Turtle/Ninja and Nomads and if we pushed through BACON to war on Cruel it would leave our fronts with them exposed, as well as the saber rattling that 8AA8 is doing on our K27 border.

DeletedUser

I agree with Mnemloch it would not be a wise choice to leave 2 fronts open

W23 Hopelessinbed
W72 Hopelessinbed is back

DeletedUser

Selfie - losing villages to 800813 and QUEST. They dont have a great position but they seem to be sticking around. If they want to go anywhere they would need to work with all the local rim tribes against 800813

=RS= Don't know much on them, they should work with selfie to fight 800813

RS and Selfie have been allies for awhile so yeah, we are. ;) They've actually been our only ally the entire world.