Top 20 Tribes

velibor

Nope what im saying is that i dont consider turtle of declaring nor Ninja. And as i have stated over and over again its cause i don't consider joining a war in progress as an ally is a declaration as it comes with no announcement.

this has already been discussed here which my response was that as a tribe that span 7k's not everyone is involved in every issue each section has their own conflicts. hence why its only a few members of each area in conflicts not the whole tribe so yeah it can be both ways we have 8+ conflicts and no one is taking part in all of them. not sure why this is so hard to understand.

Went thru this as well <smh>

you left out,

Honor
Respect
Quest
Sypke

And as krypt alluded to potentially cruel soon. and like before my response was other then maybe boobie who even comes close to that much going on in this world... and yet were still told were not a war tribe.
Skype...as in the Skype you just launched at 30min ago?

DeletedUser

you left out,

Honor
Respect
Quest
Sypke
RESPCT/HONOR is 1 conflict
QUEST/800813 is 1 conflict

I wasn't aware you were launching on Skype, to my knowledge that had not been mentioned before here.
That gives you 5.

But you seem to have misunderstood the point of my reply, which was that given the size of the tribes involved and Turtle's constant assurances that these conflicts are nothing worth noting, they surely cannot come into play now when you decide it's unfair that you may face an opponent half your size (that you managed to annoy in the first place). That's called a double standard, and reason does not approve.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Launching at skype did start a few hours ago, but tensions between local Ninja members and Skype have been building for much longer than that.

velibor

Launching at skype did start a few hours ago, but tensions between local Ninja members and Skype have been building for much longer than that.
Tensions between Cruel and Ninja have been running high for a month now...why don't you claim to be warring them too?

DeletedUser

I thought Turtle/Ninja was good at this whole diplomacy thing? o_O
Or did they just run out of unloyal members to steal from tribes? :lol:

DeletedUser

Why dont you create a Turtle hate club where you can be the president and kiss yourself in the ass, congratulating for the great job that you're doing. That would be better.

aine1169

Oh snap! How horrible it must be to be in a tribe full of people who got there by betraying other tribes. Where's the trust???

DeletedUser

Why dont you create a Turtle hate club where you can be the president and kiss yourself in the ass, congratulating for the great job that you're doing. That would be better.

The club already exists. Its known as "everyone not in the Turtle family" and the best recruitment advert for it is everything rich26 and Fatemolla post

DeletedUser

The club already exists. Its known as "everyone not in the Turtle family" and the best recruitment advert for it is everything rich26 and Fatemolla post

Not even i cant disagree with that.. :icon_redface:

rich26ca

34ooa5g.png

Ninja has joined the war 2 hours before the topic 'respecting the turtle' was made. (March 26 - 17.33 GMT)

I never denied this merely pointed out in my opinion we never declared merely joined a war... which your post just confirms if you want to debate weather that should be considered a declaration then thats another topic.

Avy Avy Avy. Foolish boy it doesn't count as only if they made a declaration on here does a war actually count. Ingame declarations are meaningless and of course should you be losing a war this is immediately downgraded to a skirmish/minor inconvenience.

I never said anything you just posted neither did anyone else... unless you want to show some quotes that is as i know you wont find them...

Wars are hereby announced to only count if they can recruit the larger players and then eat all the rest where stats can be published. If stats go against them then this is because "bigger" tribes stacked them even though no one knew a war/skirmish kitten hugfest was about to start.

Might wanna check those stats again there buddy... Kaboom may have start off slow but i believe things will pick up on there end... as for Ninja/Turtles you haven't any caps against us yet. so i would boast to quickly there mate.

P.S. You do not actually need to have proof that a "larger" tribe is stacking as if they are not taking villas this is the only reason that can be accepted.

again assumptions only make a fool out of you no one posted a bigger tribe was supporting you with troops.... What was said is you would never have done this if you hadn't known about the tension between Cruel and turtle. and Ninja/Turtles are taking villages from you from the side that would be support by cruel if that were the case but no one is saying that cause if war does break out between Turtle and Cruel they will need those troops themselves no doubt... your logic doesn't even add up... perhaps read a little more carefully before assuming and running off the handle.

Skype...as in the Skype you just launched at 30min ago?

Yep yet another one to add to the list hence why its on the bottom.

RESPCT/HONOR is 1 conflict
QUEST/800813 is 1 conflict

actually that would be wars war with several conflicts but thats semantics at this point. are you suggesting another tribe has more then that going on atm?

We have 5 wars going on atm and well

Bully
Pig
~WAB~
~LG~
Orc
*NFL*
Ogre
TKWSN
JUICE
RESPCT
HONOR
QUEST
TBS

These are conflicts all varying in size and importance.

But you seem to have misunderstood the point of my reply, which was that given the size of the tribes involved and Turtle's constant assurances that these conflicts are nothing worth noting, they surely cannot come into play now when you decide it's unfair that you may face an opponent half your size (that you managed to annoy in the first place). That's called a double standard, and reason does not approve.

1. when did i post these conflicts are nothing?

I think you'll find no one has said that perhaps when talking about an individual but i can't recall anyone saying anything to that affect.

2. Who said anything was unfair?

My bring it up was to illustrate why the entire tribe isn't fighting one war together not to make it seem like things are unfair. this is a war game all is fair in love and war... which i know i have posted.

Tensions between Cruel and Ninja have been running high for a month now...why don't you claim to be warring them too?

I think you will find i did mention them in a previous post.

Diplomacy is fine the only tribe we have issue with that we have diplomacy with is Cruel... so even though you never really know what your talking about here... its just obvious with this post!

You flame cause we don't war enough then when you learn how many conflicts we are in you say our diplomacy sucks... all your showing now is how bad you are and how jealous you are of everyone else.

Thank you... someone needed to say it.

Oh snap! How horrible it must be to be in a tribe full of people who got there by betraying other tribes. Where's the trust???

You've been here all of five minutes have one situation to point out but want to label an entire tribe... your as bad as finny

Not sure about that we have some chosen allies that will fight till the end... don't be a hater cause you didn't get into the turtle club you just weren't turtley enough for the turtle club, lol ;P

DeletedUser

Bully
Pig
~WAB~
~LG~
Orc
*NFL*
Ogre
TKWSN
JUICE
RESPCT
HONOR
QUEST
TBS

Rich is just giving us an idea here of how many tribes they've actually recruited from.
So crazy, especially since this world is still so young. :lol:

rich26ca

That might have been funny if it were accurate however like all your post its just a load of BS coming from a nub with a jealous complex.

Bully - Who have we recruited from here?
Pig - Who have we recruited from here?
~WAB~ - Who have we recruited from here?
~LG~ - Who have we recruited from here?
Orc
*NFL* - Who have we recruited from here?
Ogre
TKWSN
JUICE - Who have we recruited from here?
SKYPE - Who have we recruited from here?
-SHG- - Who have we recruited from here?
800813 - Who have we recruited from here?
RESPCT - Who have we recruited from here?
HONOR - Who have we recruited from here?
QUEST - Who have we recruited from here?
TBS

Hmm lets see 4/16 that would be we recruit someone from 25% of the tribe we fight....

DeletedUser

That might have been funny if it were accurate however like all your post its just a load of BS coming from a nub with a jealous complex.

Orc
Ogre
TKWSN
TBS

Hmm lets see 4/16 that would be we recruit someone from 25% of the tribe we fight....

Still a pretty impressive number:lol:

DeletedUser

Orc
Ogre
TKWSN
TBS

Tribalwars Player Profile: locjam (tribe changes)
Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None ~LG~ 28th October 2013 - 12:05:55 0
~LG~ Turtle 18th December 2013 - 17:06:17 41,419

Tribalwars Player Profile: nava12 (tribe changes)
~WAB~ nUKe! 25th February 2014 - 08:06:17 115,570
nUKe! Zoubo 05th March 2014 - 21:07:20 166,655
Zoubo Ninja 27th March 2014 - 05:06:10 240,472
(And before you say this doesn't count, this is from Nuke's tribal profile:
Description
nUke! the tribe that fights for Turtle and personal followers of Zoubo! you attack them, then you attack us! you attack us then you attack them!)

Tribalwars Player Profile: Hermanator013 (tribe changes)
-SHG- Ninja 09th March 2014 - 04:05:32 274,136

That's 3 I found in like 5 min. I'm sure I can find a HELL of alot more.
Stop trying to BS everyone... It's RIGHT on TWStats. *facepalm*

rich26ca

First off you i was commenting on ninja, turtles list is even bigger then ours, lol...

Ill give you Herman did notice that guy... and the six degrees of separation on Nava is hilarious.... do you know how many little basher tribes work with Turtle... come on man...

my bad missed those guys... funny how you don't comment on your own recruitment when that is out there... but got a whole lot to say about others

DeletedUser

First off you i was commenting on ninja, turtles list is even bigger then ours, lol...
Ummmmm, you're a family... You are them, they are you. Keep trying.

Ill give you Herman did notice that guy... and the six degrees of separation on Nava is hilarious.... do you know how many little basher tribes work with Turtle... come on man...
Not my fault you people like to hug more then fight. Says it on their tribal profile and you use their troops, they're a part of you in my opinion.

And when have I not commented on my recruitment? lol
Yeah, we recruit... Everyone recruits. You (your tribe/s) just do it A LOT more. And that's already been proven by the amount of tribe changes you have so... don't try and argue that and fail too. xD

rich26ca

You do realize that your tribe has almost the same amount of changes as we in ninja have right....

Ninja 164
Selfie 132
Turtle 218
Boobies 85
cruel 139
kaboom 100
Uruk 168
Skype 150
Gators 226
TKWSN 220

Once again finny you are a giant FAIL!

epic-fail-black-nazi.jpg

There is just no helping some people!!

DeletedUser

You do realize that your tribe has almost the same amount of changes as we in ninja have right....

There is just no helping some people!!

Didn't know almost equated to equal... :icon_rolleyes:
It will be QUITE awhile before we hit the amount of tribe changes you're at. As you see we've recently had a merge which means everyone else in the South East is food. I'm sure we'll recruit a few more players, but NO WHERE near 32. :lol:

Also, MRG started Ninja and ran it from the get go how he wanted to run it. I did not start Selfie. I took over about a month after it start and it was a mass recruiting tribe in my opinion. From there the old leader tried to give up his members to keep from having conflicts with the bigger tribes around us at the time. I took over and ran with it from there.

But... regardless of all that fun story, we still have FAR less tribe changes then you.

No idea how I fail when you think 164 is close to 132... :lol:

aine1169

You've been here all of five minutes have one situation to point out but want to label an entire tribe... your as bad as finny

Just shift your eyes ever so slightly to the left and you'll see I've been here since March 2008. *sigh*