Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

Just shift your eyes ever so slightly to the left and you'll see I've been here since March 2008. *sigh*

Ya... I gave up. His posts show just how much he knows about the game... He doesn't get the difference between rim and core tribes, he doesn't get tribal changes, he doesn't even get the fact that EVERYTHING has strategic value...
And incase he gets all mad about that last one I put there, here's his post showing what was said that I finally gave up on:
[spoil]
One key difference you obviously over looked in your eagerness to flame anything turle/Ninja related which is those reports hold no strategic value...

Internal mails and spying information do...
[/spoil]

IT's a lost cause really. Doubt they'll be around much longer the way they're irritating people and making enemies. :lol:

DeletedUser

Just shift your eyes ever so slightly to the left and you'll see I've been here since March 2008. *sigh*

He was talking about your presence on our world forums, seeing as you hadn't posted a single thing on W72 until yesterday. Just because you've been on TW since 2008 doesn't mean you have any clue on what's going on with world politics and other tribes.

aine1169

He was talking about your presence on our world forums, seeing as you hadn't posted a single thing on W72 until yesterday. Just because you've been on TW since 2008 doesn't mean you have any clue on what's going on with world politics and other tribes.

He can't speak for himself? :icon_rolleyes: I don't have to post a single thing in the externals, but don't be so naive as to think that I don't know a thing about world politics and other tribes. I know plenty. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You obviously don't. I myself, along with the 2 other people I came with to Ninja wasn't 'disloyal' to anybody. We left our tribe that had died out and were recruited before Ninja was much of anything.

We warred TK and prior to that had contacted our former members who wanted to leave TK and join us. That was 3 more people who weren't disloyal to anybody, but were actually pretty loyal to their friends seeing as at the time, we were 3 people sitting smack in the middle of an entire K that hated us. All of us are still here in Ninja so to blindly try and throw out that the tribe is made up of 'disloyal' people shows your blindness and your conformity to the mass hysteria in here by all the butt hurts.

Don't be so upset that your tribe fell apart at the first inopportune time, also known as when it got declared on. You aren't the first tribe in history to have it happen to them, and certainly won't be the last. At this time, I'd be trying to get in contact with all the enemies that surround us to try and do something, but you all can't even organize your own tribes, let alone a coalition of smaller tribes.

rich26ca

Didn't know almost equated to equal... :icon_rolleyes:

this sentence is so poorly word i barely understood it... never used the word equal said almost... you drew your own conclusion and poorly at that.

It will be QUITE awhile before we hit the amount of tribe changes you're at. As you see we've recently had a merge which means everyone else in the South East is food. I'm sure we'll recruit a few more players, but NO WHERE near 32. :lol:

whats that you took over and merged instead of going to war... and there is only two large tribes near you and your not fighting either of them... are you a coward... afraid of a real fight blah blah blah...

Also, MRG started Ninja and ran it from the get go how he wanted to run it. I did not start Selfie. I took over about a month after it start and it was a mass recruiting tribe in my opinion. From there the old leader tried to give up his members to keep from having conflicts with the bigger tribes around us at the time. I took over and ran with it from there.

as you would say sounds like an excuse there mate.... for shady actions. your tribe your rep... only you know of this leadership kue timeline..

i refer you too this the very same thing i would have posted.

Ya... I gave up. His posts show just how much he knows about the game... He doesn't get the difference between rim and core tribes

Other then size whats the difference between a good recruit in the core and one on the rim does ODA not matter, Caps don't matter, war targets dont matter... activity doesn't matter... so what exactly does matter to you then?

he doesn't get tribal changes,

You mean i don't agree with your assertion about tribal changes... shall we go back and look at winning tribes over the years at there tribal changes? cause im betting there high World 8 for example winning tribe had over 1400 tribe in a year and a half, number one tribe for that on that world had over 3000 in 3 years...

Just cause i don't agree with your point of view doesn't mean there is only one point of view on something. you say i don't understand strategy by failing to realize there is more then one answer or way to do things and be successful only shows your short sidedness.

he doesn't even get the fact that EVERYTHING has strategic value...

Ok, here is your chance all knowing and wise one... please tell me what strategic value is placed on old reports showing your enemy is launching 15 sec trains?

It doesn't give troops in place, it doesn't give any real or current intel hell it doesnt even give real morale unless you post it. so again you tell me what value should be placed on old reports when backing up a PnP claim?

And incase he gets all mad about that last one I put there, here's his post showing what was said that I finally gave up on:

I dont get mad, assumptions only make an ass out of you... its a game and you constantly challenge my post so i comment in return thats not anger but here is your chance to tell me the value as i asked above.

Doubt they'll be around much longer the way they're irritating people and making enemies. :lol:

Nothing has changed, lol... since the first day i joined the turtle fam most of the world has wanted a piece. nothing new there really other then you stalking us. but its ok you keep flaming as you clearly enjoy it, and ill continue to say the same thing your a nobody in a nobody tribe fighting nobody and are just crying out because you want to be heard. so back to your little corner in the south east, lol... come back when your in a war with a top ten tribe.

DeletedUser

Tribalwars Player Profile: locjam (tribe changes)
Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None ~LG~ 28th October 2013 - 12:05:55 0
~LG~ Turtle 18th December 2013 - 17:06:17 41,419

Tribalwars Player Profile: nava12 (tribe changes)
~WAB~ nUKe! 25th February 2014 - 08:06:17 115,570
nUKe! Zoubo 05th March 2014 - 21:07:20 166,655
Zoubo Ninja 27th March 2014 - 05:06:10 240,472
(And before you say this doesn't count, this is from Nuke's tribal profile:
Description
nUke! the tribe that fights for Turtle and personal followers of Zoubo! you attack them, then you attack us! you attack us then you attack them!)

Tribalwars Player Profile: Hermanator013 (tribe changes)
-SHG- Ninja 09th March 2014 - 04:05:32 274,136

That's 3 I found in like 5 min. I'm sure I can find a HELL of alot more.
Stop trying to BS everyone... It's RIGHT on TWStats. *facepalm*

@Finny50, you have no clue, and never will. Leave me out of your moan and groan bitchfest. I'm playing the game, not talking the game.

DeletedUser

this sentence is so poorly word i barely understood it... never used the word equal said almost... you drew your own conclusion and poorly at that.

whats that you took over and merged instead of going to war... and there is only two large tribes near you and your not fighting either of them... are you a coward... afraid of a real fight blah blah blah...

[spoil]
as you would say sounds like an excuse there mate.... for shady actions. your tribe your rep... only you know of this leadership kue timeline..

i refer you too this the very same thing i would have posted.

Other then size whats the difference between a good recruit in the core and one on the rim does ODA not matter, Caps don't matter, war targets dont matter... activity doesn't matter... so what exactly does matter to you then?

You mean i don't agree with your assertion about tribal changes... shall we go back and look at winning tribes over the years at there tribal changes? cause im betting there high World 8 for example winning tribe had over 1400 tribe in a year and a half, number one tribe for that on that world had over 3000 in 3 years...

Just cause i don't agree with your point of view doesn't mean there is only one point of view on something. you say i don't understand strategy by failing to realize there is more then one answer or way to do things and be successful only shows your short sidedness.

Ok, here is your chance all knowing and wise one... please tell me what strategic value is placed on old reports showing your enemy is launching 15 sec trains?

It doesn't give troops in place, it doesn't give any real or current intel hell it doesnt even give real morale unless you post it. so again you tell me what value should be placed on old reports when backing up a PnP claim?

I dont get mad, assumptions only make an ass out of you... its a game and you constantly challenge my post so i comment in return thats not anger but here is your chance to tell me the value as i asked above.

Nothing has changed, lol... since the first day i joined the turtle fam most of the world has wanted a piece. nothing new there really other then you stalking us. but its ok you keep flaming as you clearly enjoy it, and ill continue to say the same thing your a nobody in a nobody tribe fighting nobody and are just crying out because you want to be heard. so back to your little corner in the south east, lol... come back when your in a war with a top ten tribe.[/spoil]

I stopped reading where I bolded since, you STILL don't bother to figure out ANY kind of truth before you post. It's rather pathetic when you post about things going on that you know you THINK is right but ANYONE who even looks at TWStats can see we are at war... *facepalm*

I'm sure the rest of your post was just BS trying to save face. Keep spewing, I'm sure no one is reading it. :lol:

@Finny50, you have no clue, and never will. Leave me out of your moan and groan bitchfest. I'm playing the game, not talking the game.
All I have to say is you definitely seem mad bro. You were used to show him that Turtle F had in fact recruited off of all those tribes he claims he didn't. If you're playing the game, why are you on here commenting on a post that really didn't have anything to do with the person I posted but more of the point I posted.

Jesus, all of you seem FUMING! Between the 3 page book saving face to the cussing and anger. :lol:

rich26ca

I stopped reading where I bolded since, you STILL don't bother to figure out ANY kind of truth before you post. It's rather pathetic when you post about things going on that you know you THINK is right but ANYONE who even looks at TWStats can see we are at war... *facepalm*

obviously you didn't read any of it as i said you have two big tribes near you and your not fighting either instead you decided to fight a recently merged tribe as it would be much easier to fight them then Captcha or Cruel which are the real threats to your tribe moving forward.

*facepalm* Wow, are *you* really criticizing someone about how a sentence is word(ed)? :icon_rolleyes:

Wasnt a criticism persay more then a statement i actually couldn't make out his meaning... and you could obvious as you knew what i meant even when i miss the verb tense addition.

DeletedUser

Captcha or Cruel
Don't know if you don't look at the maps or just don't care what they show you. There's almost a full continent in between Cruel and Selfie. Plus the SOUTH F. is now slightly larger than Selfie+=RS=, so the war is actually quite an even match in terms of size. And they did declare before the merge, as Finny has said.

DeletedUser

obviously you didn't read any of it as i said you have two big tribes near you and your not fighting either instead you decided to fight a recently merged tribe as it would be much easier to fight them then Captcha or Cruel which are the real threats to your tribe moving forward.

Lol... If you don't know the history and you haven't been paying attention at what's been happening in the SouthEast, why do you comment and act like you know what's going on? *sigh*

My apologies that, that "merged tribe" merged AFTER we declared on them. They used to be the ~INQ~ F. (~INQ~, INQ#2, INQ#3).

I also LOVE how you're telling a 4M point tribe to just attack the #3 tribe... How about Turtle declare on Cruel, why are you guys going after a bunch of small tribes? :lol: I like how I have to go after tribes 5x bigger then mine, bit it's prefectly fine nfor Turtle to fight AND TEAM with tribes 5x smaller then them... Man... this logic...

Also, ummmmmm look at a map better we're no where near Cruel. :lol: Nice to see you really have NO idea what you're talking about though.

rich26ca

Don't know if you don't look at the maps or just don't care what they show you. There's almost a full continent in between Cruel and Selfie. Plus the SOUTH F. is now slightly larger than Selfie+=RS=, so the war is actually quite an even match in terms of size. And they did declare before the merge, as Finny has said.

I wouldn't say i don't care obviously being in the north they don't affect me so not as high a priority as northern tribes but i did think Cruel was closer then that... that is my mistake so its just one tribe the tribe that shares the largest boarder with them... that being Captcha.

Lol... If you don't know the history and you haven't been paying attention at what's been happening in the SouthEast, why do you comment and act like you know what's going on? *sigh*

Making a comment drawing points from your posts attacking our tribe and war choices... you can't attack a tribe and there strategy calling them cowards and such then turn around a say im not a coward for doing the same thing im just smart and using a strategy.

My apologies that, that "merged tribe" merged AFTER we declared on them. They used to be the ~INQ~ F. (~INQ~, INQ#2, INQ#3).

No need to apologize... not sure of the point of this statement. other then pointing out that you decided to go for small little tribes rather then the big war you always criticize us for not doing.

I also LOVE how you're telling a 4M point tribe to just attack the #3 tribe... How about Turtle declare on Cruel, why are you guys going after a bunch of small tribes? :lol: I like how I have to go after tribes 5x bigger then mine, bit it's perfectly fine for Turtle to fight AND TEAM with tribes 5x smaller then them... Man... this logic...

So you call us Huggers as were allied with the tribe you think we should go to war with does that mean i get to call you a coward since your not going to war with the tribe your not allied with but share a massive boarder with????

I could careless who you attack but don't flame other tribes strategy and war targets and ennoblements when your own tribe is doing the very same things.

In reference to Turtle not warring anyone...
[spoil]
They're not at war with anyone...
[/spoil]

Are you saying that a recently merged unorganized tribes are on the same level as you?
[spoil]
Are you again forgetting the fact that you're WAY bigger then them and SHOULD be winning or even slaughtering them....? *facepalm*
[/spoil]

Im sure i could find more and more.... little different when the spot light is on you and your tribe.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say i don't care obviously being in the north they don't affect me so not as high a priority as northern tribes but i did think Cruel was closer then that... that is my mistake so its just one tribe the tribe that shares the largest boarder with them... that being Captcha.

Ummmmm... so why are you commenting? I comment because I make sure my comments hold validity before I post... You post and just like being proven wrong or something.

Making a comment drawing points from your posts attacking our tribe and war choices... you can't attack a tribe and there strategy calling them cowards and such then turn around a say im not a coward for doing the same thing im just smart and using a strategy.

I guess you're not getting the point that we're warring tribes bigger then us, you're warring tribes smaller.

No need to apologize... not sure of the point of this statement. other then pointing out that you decided to go for small little tribes rather then the big war you always criticize us for not doing.
So it would be good strategy for my tribe of 3.7m points to fight 800813 who is 18.2M points... And you say because we don't, we're cowards?! HAHAHA Didn't you just say something about being smart and using a strategy?
im just smart and using a strategy.
Yeah.... Stop lying. :lol:

Turtle wars smaller tribes, has a family tribe as #4 tribe and STILL has to get smaller other tribes to help them... Come to me when Turtle face anyone even CLOSE to their size. Thanks.

So you call us Huggers as were allied with the tribe you think we should go to war with does that mean i get to call you a coward since your not going to war with the tribe your not allied with but share a massive boarder with????
You didn't even know we weren't by Cruel, you expect me to believe you know what our diplomacy is? *facepalm*

Dude... I don't even know where to begin with this post. You just continually prove that your knowledge of what's going on around you is minimal at best.

Anyways, this will be my last post to you as I just keep repeating the same stuff over and over and you're still not getting it. Maybe do a little bit of research on W72 and then come back. :lol:

DeletedUser

I could careless who you attack but don't flame other tribes strategy and war targets and ennoblements when your own tribe is doing the very same things.

In reference to Turtle not warring anyone...
[spoil][/spoil]

Are you saying that a recently merged unorganized tribes are on the same level as you?
[spoil][/spoil]

Im sure i could find more and more.... little different when the spot light is on you and your tribe.

please please please stop now. You are ignorant enough when talking about your own tribe, allies and enemies without commenting on things you obviously know nothing about

If you promise not to comment again, heres a summary :-

Selfie and Rs v South f.
Selfie and Rs very evenly matched points wise at start of the war
South f. is a merger between Inq and Rock...same leadership, most people havent moved tribes, same shared forum exactly the same scenario that happened with Selfie and Rs only after a declaration instead of just before
We could have done one of two things, either ally and fight 800813 or NAP 800813 and fight it out without intervention, and tbh either was fine

Appreciate that all of these concepts are alien to you, but we're having a great time down here and have actively gone out of our way to either fight each other or a bigger tribe together

Now you can go back to your 23 million squillion wars you are fighting

"Its not really a war, a war is when TWO sides are fighting" (Bill Hicks)

DeletedUser

please please please stop now. You are ignorant enough when talking about your own tribe, allies and enemies without commenting on things you obviously know nothing about
[spoil]
If you promise not to comment again, heres a summary :-

Selfie and Rs v South f.
Selfie and Rs very evenly matched points wise at start of the war
South f. is a merger between Inq and Rock...same leadership, most people havent moved tribes, same shared forum exactly the same scenario that happened with Selfie and Rs only after a declaration instead of just before
We could have done one of two things, either ally and fight 800813 or NAP 800813 and fight it out without intervention, and tbh either was fine

Appreciate that all of these concepts are alien to you, but we're having a great time down here and have actively gone out of our way to either fight each other or a bigger tribe together

Now you can go back to your 23 million squillion wars you are fighting[/spoil]

"Its not really a war, a war is when TWO sides are fighting" (Bill Hicks)

Wait... Who are you? I thought you were in Cruel. xD

DeletedUser

Guys, a lot of postings that are approaching the personal attack level...please bear this in mind when posting if you don't wish to have a vacation from the forums.

Keep it on topic please.

The topic to refresh anyones memory btw is TOP 20 tribes

DeletedUser

Guys, a lot of postings that are approaching the personal attack level...please bear this in mind when posting if you don't wish to have a vacation from the forums.

Keep it on topic please.

The topic to refresh anyones memory btw is TOP 20 tribes

Technically we're talking about tribes IN the top 20. ;)

DeletedUser

And im fine with that ^_^

Just not the personal attacks that I can see coming that will get people in trouble...so giving everyone a heads up warning in advance :)

DeletedUser

My moneys on Mayhem or Cruel winning the world, the way in which both conduct their selves is pretty much my reasoning for this. They don't bring to much attention to themselves, they stay quiet and get things done. They succeed and have strong loyal member bases. Very few are enemies recruited, so they have no worries of loyalty or extra baggage.

Many more reasons why i'd put my money on these two.

rich26ca

Agree with Cruel they have been a front runner for along time have alot of respect for Xmen... and there leadership... if i were in any other tribe that is the one i would pick...

Mayhem not so much... they banded together from a bunch of broken tribes... there own membership will tell you there is only like 5 decent active players working together... and they have leaks all over the place but there leadership knows that just like Ninja and works in other ways to get things done.

With that said those few that are there and working together are good lads have alot of respect for them... especially since ive seen them attack ;)

Last edited: