ODA - 14,62%
CODEX - 13,4%

Top 5 tribes' percentage of barbnobling
Random - 32,7%
WET - 31.83%
IKEA - 28,66%
ODA - 20,95%
CODEX - 29,21%

unfortunately, lots of our (wet) enemy barb after they got cleared and/or in the process of being nobled. This happen a lot during our first war, with the pig family, but still happen later on.

i think those other top 5 tribe experienced the same thing like us.

DeletedUser

Top 5 tribes' percentage of internal nobling:
Random - 6,98%
WET - 16,06%
IKEA - 15,24%
ODA - 14,62%
CODEX - 13,4%

Top 5 tribes' percentage of barbnobling
Random - 32,7%
WET - 31.83%
IKEA - 28,66%
ODA - 20,95%
CODEX - 29,21%

Nice post. :)

-D

DeletedUser

unfortunately, lots of our (wet) enemy barb after they got cleared and/or in the process of being nobled. This happen a lot during our first war, with the pig family, but still happen later on.

i think those other top 5 tribe experienced the same thing like us.

This is true. When the best tribes in the world go to war this will happen every time.

Deleted User - 4669627

forgive the double post, delete the 1 above if you like, when i have read this thread past the post i was replying to, i will re-reply then
apparently there was a flurry of activity that i was too busy (at the time and still am) to read, apparently a lot was about us :icon_redface:
i will read it when i have time, even reply to a few, but for the time being i thought at would at least share my thoughts on the top 10

F=F
Family and/or False = Fail
it means you lack confidence, faith and/or self-respect
if you lack any of the 3, why would we give them to you?

RankTagPoints of best 40Total PointsMembersAverage points per memberVillagesAverage points per village
1Random2,984,4892,984,4893487,7794586,516
2WET2,322,5832,322,5833861,1213935,910
3IKEA2,209,1782,209,1783563,1193656,053
4ODA2,197,2822,197,2823661,0363626,070
5CODEX2,023,4542,023,4543754,6883605,621
6SICK1,719,3661,719,3663845,2462895,949
7Joker1,595,2111,595,2113743,1142805,697
8Class1,249,1981,249,1983535,6912175,757
9WaSp933,724933,7243725,2361954,788
10Deal923,912923,9123625,6641685,499

random
is False
wet is Family
ikea is Family
ODA i will get back to
CODEX i will get back to
SICK idk, but they have no rim so they are destined to Fail unless they merge a tribe for its rim presence
JOKER i will get back to
Class idk, seem to feel random screwed them over, easy to
believe given random does not even claim to be true
Wasp idk
deal is Family

so there are really only 3 contender tribes atm that i am aware of worth discussing, ODA and CODEX and JOKER

many people wish to see ODA and CODEX war, i can understand, that would be a respectable war, something there is not much potential for in w73 atm, given that only 3 contender tribes have enough confidence, faith and self-respect to not be family (which obviously makes them more than 1 tribe) or false
atm they are very equally matched (roughly same membership, same size, limited or no diplomacy) with a sizeable border no less (something CODEX lacks with JOKER despite both tribe being southwest)
i would say CODEX has a very slight edge atm, but not by virtue of being a better tribe atm, but because there is no pressure from random or even any other top 9 tribes atm, our only other real border is with deal
we are not interested in their territory atm, so without even exchanging so much as a hello with their leadership, there have been no issues anybody bothered to make me aware of

CODEX is a very strong tribe, by every single measure, except the duke is nuts, idk how any of them put up with him, but somehow it seems to work for them, will be interesting to see what happens when he steps down in April

ODA is the only other comparable tribe, the most meaningful difference between them atm being positioning, though the nobling rate could be a future issue

JOKER is a recently renovated former family under new leadership, there has been no time yet to see anything that can be evaluated except they have gained confidence, faith and self-respect
this and their positioning in the southwest makes them a tribe to watch, Joker is the wild card of w73
but they already share a small border with the top 2 nobling tribes

From the last 7 days
RankTribeConquered Villages
1IKEA105
2CODEX93
3Random92
4WET86
5None83
6ODA68

imho, CODEX over ODA slightly means CODEX is the most respectable tribe in w73 atm, perhaps even the strongest, they certainly seems to believe so, they think they are Gods for Christ's sake!

no offense to any of the tribes profiled, the world is still young, i expect a lot of you to remain for quite some time

time to dance, but...

[spoil]when the music stops, you can't be standing there, if you want to be a winner at musical chairs[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anybody else lose a brain cell or two while trying to read that post from Shayd?

devil667

Is that what the voices inside your head say?

Last I remember, most of the old Codex member left claiming crappy leadership. :lol:

King Matt II

Can we have someone that isn't completely biased towards their own tribe post? "Your tribe isn't a contender because if it was mine wouldn't be "number one" it's a family".

@shahyd, as for IKEA being a family, that is completely inaccurate. Minion is a basher tribe. Our players have bashers, and obviously they are protected by said players in return for their service. If another member of IKEA attacked those bashers, people would be annoyed at each other. So, we have them all tucked up nicely into a tribe for easier markings.

Now, by your logic, having a basher is having a family. So I went through all the CODEX members that have bashers (on their profile, so it won't be a completely accurate number) and that number is 9! So, I guess CODEX has a family too, but wait, it gets better! The duke is accepting applications for bashers!

So, following your perfect logic, it seems IKEA is actually number one because they conquered the most villages this week. Woo!

DeletedUser

One member has a basher tribe as well, which would technically be part of the "CODEX Family" :)

DeletedUser

ODA is a easy tribe to take down, I hear it has someone in leadership called the Jacal? (such a noob name) Just send him some nudes and he will hit disband. DO IT ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anybody else lose a brain cell or two while trying to read that post from Shayd?

Well, if I could figure out what a "false" tribe is, I might be able to get it.

It appears he's trying to point out what wars are likely to occur based on a tribe's confidence... confidence defined as non-family and "true"

DeletedUser

Why is everyone bashing on shayd? Personally I enjoyed the read although I did not agree with his conclusion.

Instead of bashing on him why construct an equally as enjoyable post?

DeletedUser

Why is everyone bashing on shayd? Personally I enjoyed the read although I did not agree with his conclusion.

I agree, I found it enjoyable to read. Those of you saying his post is stupid are upset he didn't consider your tribe good. If you disagree so much why don't you post your own opinions on the top 20.

@Zeckt, that 'noob' has defeated you on 67 so I guess that makes you a super noob :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I agree, I found it enjoyable to read. Those of you saying his post is stupid are upset he didn't consider your tribe good. If you disagree so much why don't you post your own opinions on the top 20.

@Zeckt, that 'noob' has defeated you on 67 so I guess that makes you a super noob :icon_razz:

1) Your opinion does not count :D

2) When did he defeat me? Looooool.

DeletedUser

Because he may as well just posted that everyone sucks except CODEX basically. His own former members say quite the opposite of what he says about CODEX. Trouble in paradise?

DeletedUser

lol I just meant his tribe is gonna win, yours isn't. Put simply, he defeated you :)

Hey don't bring down Jacal like that! Bet he despised the three end game mergers just like me (chuckle).

Anyhow, it was just humour Dylan, stop getting all protective, your not gonna get a cookie :^)

DeletedUser

Because he may as well just posted that everyone sucks except CODEX basically. His own former members say quite the opposite of what he says about CODEX. Trouble in paradise?

Da da Dum. Thank you for your contribution, you may now leave.

DeletedUser

Hey don't bring down Jacal like that! Bet he despised the three end game mergers just like me (chuckle).

Anyhow, it was just humour Dylan, stop getting all protective, your not gonna get a cookie :^)
lol he loved it when we joined his tribe, I mean who wouldn't want me?

@Stringer Bell, he may be wrong but its still his own opinion.

DeletedUser

I'm not bashing him :) Though it probably did come across that way... I just couldn't understand his post very well. I'd love some clarification from him on it, particularly what he means by "false".