Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

It seems that there has been quite the turn of events occurring in the SW corner recently. Definitely something for the world to keep their eye on closely as things continue to develop.

DeletedUser

Figured be interesting to hear people's opinions on new top tribes.

DeletedUser

Just to clarify, all opinions are biased, mine are just a little bit more biased ;). Would be nice to hear the representatives of the various tribes comment on this.

Rank 1. Random- Large external forum presence, seems like a fun tribe to be in. Skills and teamwork are worldclass. Currently warring ODA. Allied with IKEA, so their flanks are protected. May be overrated, many groupies and flamers.

Rank 2. WET- Family tribe, decent forum presence, has a ritual (?). Many internals and currently warring EPIK. Seems to have a bad reputation on forums. Currently surrounded on all sides by most of the Top 10, so I don't see things going well for them unless they have good diplomacy. Might have an alliance with Sick, judging by map & location.

Rank 3. ODA- Former rank 1 tribe, took in a few Codex recruits recently. A few players have left the tribe due to internal problems. Currently in war with Random, Sick, and Hungry. Oral Fixation is a good defender from what I see on the stats. Good players, messy teamwork.

Rank 4. IKEA- Led by what seems to be capable leaders. Does not like WET family, seems like they might be skirmishing down there. Nothing to add, I don't know them much. Watercolour seems like a cool guy. Allied with Random. Does not like to be called out on internalling and family tribe-ing/basher tribe.

Rank 5. Joker- Warring Codex. Used to be a family tribe of 60+ members, now a lean fighting machine led by ashoka and nemesis. Leaders seem well prepared and intelligent. Other than that, I don't know much.

Rank 6. Sick- Don't know much about them. They seem to have an alliance with WET. Warring ODA. Public opinion is that they are sockpuppets of Random, doing their bidding. Seems to have no forum presence whatsoever. Core tribe, been here since the start. Most likely going to be eaten by Random and/or ODA.

Rank 7. NV has been floating around in the top 20 since world start. Curious to why they are still alive. Recently merged with another small tribe in the core. Expecting them to be either eaten or merged. Then again, they have survived since world start.

Rank 8. Diablo- Bordering Sick, ODA and WET, they seem to be in the same position as NV. Doubt they will stick around.

Rank 9. Soaked- WET family tribe. The duke only internals/barbs and takes easy targets. I don't like him, he's a douche. Other than that, no comment.

Rank 10. ~The~- Rim tribe. Surrounded by Random, they will have an opportunity to become a menace or food. No comment on leadership, but I'm assuming competency.

Feel free to comment on this. This is of course, an opinion, so it may not fit with you perceptions of the top 10 tribes in this world.

~CV

Epic Pandas

Rank 6. Sick- Don't know much about them. They seem to have an alliance with WET. Warring ODA. Public opinion is that they are sockpuppets of Random, doing their bidding. Seems to have no forum presence whatsoever. Core tribe, been here since the start. Most likely going to be eaten by Random and/or ODA.

Good post! The above is the only part I would disagree with though, on the basis that it's simply not true.

DeletedUser

Good post! The above is the only part I would disagree with though, on the basis that it's simply not true.

I am just stating the obvious fact that the public opinion is. I have seen multiple ODA members complain about being gangbanged, and if you were sockpuppeting a tribe, would you admit it in externals? I doubt it.

However, I think that SICK is most likely hugging everyone around them. They are only capitalizing on what they think is a fault in ODA. They should be regretting it soon enough. I've seen ODA in action. If they can get their act together, then SICK will quickly become history.

Then again, I may be wrong. I don't know much about that particular side of the world, and don't assume what I just wrote will be correct. If anyone could enlighten us on the situation, that would be very nice :)

Epic Pandas

Well if you and anyone else wants to believe that, I guess it's up to you, but I'm telling you, it is definitely not true.

DeletedUser

I am just stating the obvious fact that the public opinion is. I have seen multiple ODA members complain about being gangbanged, and if you were sockpuppeting a tribe, would you admit it in externals? I doubt it.

I think there's your primary confusion. Public opinion isn't that SICK are working for Random, that the opinion of ODA members who are quite obviously very motivated to paint a picture of some vast conspiracy against them in the hope of garnering some third party sympathy. Truth is, ODA was unpleasant to a large variety of people. Thoroughly dis-likable lot. They made multiple simultaneous enemies.

ODA members are a small sub set of the public here. An odious sub set (pun intended).

DeletedUser

Thanks for clearing it up. Not every poster on the forums tell the truth, only a version of events that benefit themselves. Guess I know why this is called PnP now :/

DeletedUser

Corrected Vision, i like your assessment from an outside point of view it sums up pretty much everything you can get from the externals. As you said all of it may not be accurate. But 'PnP' wise from what people are saying it most definately is.

On a side note , i would like my own sock puppets :(

DeletedUser

Sick- Don't know much about them. They seem to have an alliance with WET. Warring ODA. Public opinion is that they are sockpuppets of Random, doing their bidding.

Dev is a great sockpuppeteer, you should visit his matinees some time.

DeletedUser

Corrected Vision, i like your assessment from an outside point of view it sums up pretty much everything you can get from the externals. As you said all of it may not be accurate. But 'PnP' wise from what people are saying it most definately is.

On a side note , i would like my own sock puppets :(

The PnP in this world is ridiculously confusing and spread across several dozen threads. I decided to do a compilation of the public knowledge of the top 10 tribes, so that it would be easier for people to know what's going on at a glance. Of course, I highly doubt that the externals are accurate and I've attempted to stick to the truth as closely as possible. I will do updates regularly on the status of the top 10 tribes if I'm not too busy. If anyone wishes to supply me information, PM me, or correct me on the forums. Apologies if I offended anyone :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pain.Carbon

Rank Tribe name Total points Members Points per player Villages Points per village
1 Random 7.990.011 36 221.945 962 8.306
2 WET 6.684.089 37 180.651 838 7.976
3 IKEA 6.260.843 33 189.723 819 7.644
4 SICK 5.301.259 39 135.930 647 8.194
5 Joker 5.142.333 34 151.245 632 8.137
6 NV 3.125.778 37 84.480 411 7.605
7 DIABLO 2.813.921 38 74.051 397 7.088
8 BH 2.653.862 7 379.123 311 8.533
9 Soaked 2.577.825 37 69.671 362 7.121
10 ~THE~ 2.546.877 38 67.023 395 6.448
11 -VP- 2.091.854 13 160.912 287 7.289
12 Reaper 1.762.952 28 62.963 244 7.225
13 B1G 1.647.072 34 48.443 236 6.979
14 HUNGRY 1.511.532 28 53.983 240 6.298
15 Zerkas 1.506.281 35 43.037 278 5.418
16 -XT- 1.397.913 36 38.831 252 5.547
17 Unite! 1.309.006 25 52.360 203 6.448
18 -ND- 1.252.899 17 73.700 199 6.296
19 HYENAS 1.247.676 24 51.987 180 6.932
20 WND 1.222.793 10 122.279 170 7.193

DeletedUser88324

However, I think that SICK is most likely hugging everyone around them. They are only capitalizing on what they think is a fault in ODA. They should be regretting it soon enough. I've seen ODA in action. If they can get their act together, then SICK will quickly become history.

Then again, I may be wrong. I don't know much about that particular side of the world, and don't assume what I just wrote will be correct. If anyone could enlighten us on the situation, that would be very nice :)

Being a former ODA member and duke, i can say that SICK is NOT a puppet to anyone. They have been planning on warring ODA for quite some time, Random just beat them to it.. they saw a weakness, and they acted on it. They made the right call, and hold my respect. Good solid tribe imo. A lot of fun yo fight as well :)

Michael Corleone.

1. Random - Tribe that I am in so I will not comment to avoid any sort of bias. All I will say is thank god Dev is laying off the meth!

2. IKEA - Great leadership and they have shown just how capable they are as a tribe in this war against WET. They have outplayed and outsmarted their opponents which make them one of the best tribes in the world. I look forward to seeing how the world progresses for these fine pieces of furniture.

3. Joker - The dark horses of World 73 as I keep saying; everyone needs to keep an eye on this tribe. They got good leadership and they have some great players. Pure-Havoc is a top player whenever I see him play on a world. They were the nail in the coffin for Shayd's stay in World 73 so for that, I am forever indebted to Joker.

4. BH - ODA under a new name and these guys are good players and it seems the leadership and internal issues that were in ODA do not appear to be in BH at least on the externals. :icon_razz: They are a dangerous tribe even though they are a bunch of dogs. Woof! Woof!

5. SICK - Another darkhorse tribe in World 73. They capitalized on ODA falling apart and gained a lot of good solid ground in K44. They picked up some former ODA in that continent too. I hear they are fighting DIABLO now, so I will imagine that DIABLO's time on World 73 will come to an end soon. They also make amazing war declarations so they are indeed a fun bunch.

6. WET - HAK HAK HAK HAK HAK HAK HAK RITUAL TIME

7. NV - I will admit I do know much about this tribe at all. In fact, I do not recognize the players or any of its leaders. They must be doing something right to still be around I guess. I need to look into this tribe more thoroughly and see if I can recognize past aliases or so. Cannot really further comment.

8. DIABLO - I do not see them winning against SICK in all honesty, but it would be cool to see them play to the best of their abilities and put up a good fight I guess. I have really not seen this tribe do all that much on World 73 except take some villages off the HAK family here and there.

9. ~THE~ - The product of a merge between The Clan and North East Kings. They have struggled in the past against DeMeat so I do not know what to expect of this tribe. I've had personal dealings with one of their leaders, Cheesey24 and he seems like an alright guy. It also appears that this tribe is improving the later this world goes on. Potentially using NEE inactive accounts to support themselves?

10. Hyenas - I know very little to nothing at all about this tribe so I will not comment.

11. Reaper - Same as above sadly.

12. HUNGRY - This tribe has come a long way from where they were at the beginning of the world when they were ran by a bunch of morons. Mar71n has led this tribe since then and has made it into a good tribe. I have nothing but positive things to say about this tribe and their leader. They are top class people outside the game too.

The rest I really do not know anything at all so I prefer not to comment.

DeletedUser

Additional information.

Reaper was former deal family, hyenas are at war with IKEA, and NV merged WaO.

*posting from phone, ignore the crap format.