Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser113220

It all must all come down to the fact that Shahyd is unhappy that everyone in Random is perfectly fine with how it is going and is enjoying being a part of the tribe. While over in his lovely tribe Codex, his players are unhappy with the tribe it self and other...

Don't think you can pull up "skype chats" with a Random member saying there unhappy with Random or the leadership inside it, can you?

DeletedUser111398

Actually we do it every day....:icon_redface:

[spoil]
Should Our Leaders Be:::
What should we do to our Tyrannical Leaders
Boil their ****s off
(90,00%)

Sever their fingers
(10,00%)

Rim them
(20,00%)

Spike their farms
(90,00%)

Force them onto a Cougar
(0,00%)

Make them watch Telle Tubbies all week
2 Votes (28,57%)

Splice their manhood
(0,00%)

Swipe their red nose
(0,00%)

Hide their Pally
2 Votes (28,57%)

Steal their claims
(0,00%)

Eat their condiments
(0,00%)

Cruicify them Upsidedown
(760,00%)

Stake them on Fire ants nest
(230,00%)

Leave them alone as we are scared of them
(0,00%)

Tar and feather them
(0,00%)

Chain them to a Dos based Computer
1 Vote (14,29%)

Make them Date Chase!
2 Votes (128,57%)

[/spoil]

King Matt II

fair enough, but there is this...

[spoil]
topktribes.png
[/spoil]

Whoever told the map updater that we're a family is incorrect. I thought the rules were the leadership has to confirm it or it's mentioned on our profile? Neither of those have happened. It's not conclusive proof either, it's a map someone else updated. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm not sure why I'm still arguing with you, it's pointless.

DeletedUser

Whoever told the map updater that we're a family is incorrect. I thought the rules were the leadership has to confirm it or it's mentioned on our profile? Neither of those have happened. It's not conclusive proof either, it's a map someone else updated. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm not sure why I'm still arguing with you, it's pointless.

Rules as per Earl

Please help inform me about family tribes as I may not notice, however at least one of the tribes has to be in the top 25 in order for them to be entered in as a family tribe. It would be nice for it to be confirmed by the leader of the family tribe as well.

cheeqoh

It is a fact that MINION bash/defend for IKEA and they didn't have separate autonomy and you can't deny that.
MINION is working directly for the benefit of IKEA itself.
You can argue about them being your basher/slave tribe because you don't want to be called a family tribe but...
For the purpose of marking IKEA and their slave MINIONS, it is best to mark them as IKEA F. on the map i think.

King Matt II

It is a fact that MINION bash/defend for IKEA and they didn't have separate autonomy and you can't deny that.
MINION is working directly for the benefit of IKEA itself.
You can argue about them being your basher/slave tribe because you don't want to be called a family tribe but...
For the purpose of marking IKEA and their slave MINIONS, it is best to mark them as IKEA F. on the map i think.

Disbanding the tribe would mean they're not a family but they would provide the exact same function minus the convenience of marking etc. They're exactly the same as any other tribe's bashers, but in a single tribe.

That said, I'm done arguing about something so pointless. It's time wasted I could be using recruiting more family tribes.

Deleted User - 4669627

tbh, i did not even know their name was minion, let alone their relation
still a grey area, which is why we have no basher tribe, though yes, every tribe has players with bashers
players having bashers is not the same as being family, but when they are put in 1 tribe, the line becomes fuzzy

DeletedUser

imho, CODEX over ODA slightly means CODEX is the most respectable tribe in w73 atm, perhaps even the strongest,

Every time I see this dude ramble on boisterously about how awesome he and his tribe are, and how bad Random and all the other top 5 are, it helps me come closer to the realization...

0aca67907ec732310f0493ded491b23a665fa89cffcfca7120aa3a761dbf5e08.jpg

DeletedUser

Well if no one else will praise you, you need to praise yourself. No matter how sad and needy it makes you look! :)

DeletedUser

Well if no one else will praise you, you need to praise yourself. No matter how sad and needy it makes you look! :)

Don't be too hard on yourself. Oh wait, you meant shahyd. :icon_eek::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Yo how many accounts have you hopped in this world so far ? 3 ? 4 ? 5 ?

And no, we have half a dozen agents planted in Codex alone.

The tribes who made threads about us, were unhappy that we wiped the floor with them. Just as we would with Codex if you had the intestinal fortitude to start North-East.

I wanted to troll u just to have fun, as mostly we play this game to have fun.

But I let it go as i think u guys would take it seriously. :)

DeletedUser

tbh, i did not even know their name was minion, let alone their relation
still a grey area, which is why we have no basher tribe, though yes, every tribe has players with bashers
players having bashers is not the same as being family, but when they are put in 1 tribe, the line becomes fuzzy

Typically, with 'fuzzy' identity issues... you respect the will of the entity you are dealing with. For instance, transsexuals. It doesn't matter if you don't agree entirely, but if Pat goes from wanting to be referred to from a feminine pronoun to a male pronoun, then you use the male pronoun. It is simply the respectful thing to do.

p.s. I personally don't care if you considered us a family. It's real simple. Our bashers are under our protection as long they bash for us, and attacking them is attacking us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Typically, with 'fuzzy' identity issues... you respect the will of the entity you are dealing with. For instance, transsexuals. It doesn't matter if you don't agree entirely, but if Pat goes from wanting to be referred to from a feminine pronoun to a male pronoun, then you use the male pronoun. It is simply the respectful thing to do.

p.s. I personally don't care if you considered us a family. It's real simple. Our bashers are under our protection as long they bash for us, and attacking them is attacking us.
Wait you are in IKEA? Ok shahyd is right, they are a bunch of noobs :icon_razz: