Top 20 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser65288
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well I don't play this world, but BP is 3 days, within them 3 days nobody can keep a barracks queue going 24/7 due to there only being a small amount of barbs and everyone farming them (or spiking them) therefore, building resource camps for the first couple of days and troops on day 3 means you will have more troops to farm the inactives on day 4 and then grow fastest in your area and farm everyone else. Sounds to me like you went for troops on day 1 and now have about 50 axes and no way to clear anyone around you.

Shouldn't be building any axes at all that early

DeletedUser100646

If everybody in a world lc rushed the game would be quite different, besides a few axes make for much greater sp coverage after the initial hauls are taken.

DeletedUser114002

If everybody in a world lc rushed the game would be quite different, besides a few axes make for much greater sp coverage after the initial hauls are taken.

In K53 seems Batman n Robin and Ted McPain both rushed. They are ahead in their K by 200pts and they both empty their whole K with their LCs. There is nothing for the poor guys in k53 to farm

DeletedUser

In K53 seems Batman n Robin and Ted McPain both rushed. They are ahead in their K by 200pts and they both empty their whole K with their LCs. There is nothing for the poor guys in k53 to farm

keep in mind, I sp/sw spammed and didn't get stable till I had around 200+each and have caught up to the amount of LC they currently have or just below, and will surpass whoever has the most amount of LC in the coming week(s).

Farming 24/7 doesn't exactly mean you'll be getting the max possible resources you could in that 24hours. I could get more resources hauled in around 12-16hours than someone still farms the whole 24hours. It's honestly about times farming and which villages to be farmig and how far etc etc.

Sp/Sw spamming is more stable and secure way of startup growth than taking the risk of LC rushing when I'll catch them soon enough and I'll have a bit of defence at the ready anyway. Not to mention, after BP ending, I'll be hauling more than probably anyone on the world who is rushing LC or doing whatever they do :p

DeletedUser100646

keep in mind, I sp/sw spammed and didn't get stable till I had around 200+each and have caught up to the amount of LC they currently have or just below, and will surpass whoever has the most amount of LC in the coming week(s).

Farming 24/7 doesn't exactly mean you'll be getting the max possible resources you could in that 24hours. I could get more resources hauled in around 12-16hours than someone still farms the whole 24hours. It's honestly about times farming and which villages to be farmig and how far etc etc.

Sp/Sw spamming is more stable and secure way of startup growth than taking the risk of LC rushing when I'll catch them soon enough and I'll have a bit of defence at the ready anyway. Not to mention, after BP ending, I'll be hauling more than probably anyone on the world who is rushing LC or doing whatever they do :p

Not a guarantee but a pretty safe bet, strange claim that you have more lc when you don't have the farm space to have more. Even stranger claim that you shall have more and haul more res despite having less lc and (apparently) farming less frequently.

DeletedUser

Not a guarantee but a pretty safe bet, strange claim that you have more lc when you don't have the farm space to have more. Even stranger claim that you shall have more and haul more res despite having less lc and (apparently) farming less frequently.

Yeah, I don't think I have more than them just yet, but I'm confident I'll catch up soon enough. Farm at 17 - and I'm well aware that there are many other player with much higher farms and more LC than I. Though I may be speaking to soon in how I'll catch up, but catch up I shall :D

My positioning is crap...haha I am 100% certain I don't have anywhere near as most hauled. My claim is that if we had both exact same positioning, then I'd haul more :p ahaha

Anyways, this is top20 tibes, let's keep on topic and discuss elswhere...

DeletedUser108293

Well tbh who cares for the top 20 as of now? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser107718

Yeah, I don't think I have more than them just yet, but I'm confident I'll catch up soon enough. Farm at 17 - and I'm well aware that there are many other player with much higher farms and more LC than I. Though I may be speaking to soon in how I'll catch up, but catch up I shall :D

My positioning is crap...haha I am 100% certain I don't have anywhere near as most hauled. My claim is that if we had both exact same positioning, then I'd haul more :p ahaha

Anyways, this is top20 tibes, let's keep on topic and discuss elswhere...
You really make some strange claims... first you say you'll surpass whoever has the most LC, and then you say you'd farm better than "we" if "we" had the same exact positioning. You have no grounds to support those statements, not to mention they're extremely bold aswell.

DeletedUser111574

You really make some strange claims... first you say you'll surpass whoever has the most LC, and then you say you'd farm better than "we" if "we" had the same exact positioning. You have no grounds to support those statements, not to mention they're extremely bold aswell.

sticker,375x360.png

DeletedUser

I'm sorry if my claims offended anyone, I'll clear it up and say that I'm no greater a player than the average jo

DeletedUser

Haha Jakeyboi! ;)

It's not rape if he likes it ... :icon_rolleyes: