Top 20 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser65288
  • Start date

DeletedUser

-sigh-

thought we could finally have a world without scrubs posting these kinda stuffs way to early..

DeletedUser

yeah... top 20 will change hourly... not sure this has a place yet... that is of course,unless you plan on updating it hourly

DeletedUser65288

I got more people posting on 75 forums, was the purpose. For those who are playing, talk about which tribes you think are the best, even though they will fall apart in a week anyway.

DeletedUser

-sigh-

thought we could finally have a world without scrubs posting these kinda stuffs way to early..
And I thought we could finally have a world without scrubs posting about how thread X is way too early. But here we are, with everyone disappointed :icon_rolleyes:
Its never too early to talk about the top 20 as there is a top 20 for the entire world even from the start. Yes being in the top 20 now could last 10min and you don't have to be a competent tribe to be there but doesn't mean you can't talk about them if you want to.
Now please can everyone avoid talking about whether its too early for this thread and just post something to do with the actual topic, thanks.

DeletedUser

Yeah honestly. What happened to when new worlds would have thousands of posts the first day (maybe not thousands, but certainly multiple times more than the current world). Dozens of popular threads would be created; interesting mail, top tribe, top players, posts about premades, certain K's, returning players, etc. This world has almost none of that. It's honestly depressing to see what has happened when you think back to what was.

Sure the number of players joining the world is down. But I'd say it's not that far from where it used to be. Maybe 1/3 as many players playing as older worlds. But that's not reason for activity on the forums to be 1/20 as much. I realize the forums and the game have been on a gradual decline for almost 4 years now, but have they ever been THIS dead? Obviously I don't post much, but I really enjoy reading what others have to say on the forums.

This world also seems far less competitive than past worlds. There are hardly any comments about people wanting to co-play and far fewer veterans joining the world.

________________________-
Back to talking about tribes

I can't even tell what premades are in the world, if any. From the look of the premade forum, Climax seemed to to be an extremely well made premade, but at the last minute they backed out of joining the world. So are there any worth note?

The tribe DAWN (currently #4 tribe) already has three family tribes with themselves and the first two families already being filled. This is the kinda stuff that would be discussed / laughed about / enjoyed on the old forums.

Basically none of the top 20 looks too steller and it's unlikely any more than one or two will last a week.

DeletedUser

For the fun of reference sake, here is the current Top 25 Day 1 rankings of W75:

RankTribe namePoints of the best 40 playersTotal pointsMembersPoints per playerVillagesPoints per village
1t.p.14.3694.3693412934129
2HOOD4.2544.2543512235122
3HADES4.0814.0813511735117
4DAWN4.0224.0223511535115
5-MERC-3.8933.8933511135111
6DAWNA3.7863.7863510835108
7Angry?3.7833.7833510835108
8-Mw-3.7693.7693510835108
9FB3.7683.7683510835108
10Shadow3.7573.7573510735107
11War3.7513.7513510735107
12L.K3.7403.7403510735107
13SHIELD3.7383.7383411034110
14AVATAR3.7343.7343510735107
15-KoC-3.7253.7253510635106
16Knight3.7013.7013510635106
17FLY3.6273.6273510435104
18Naked?3.6163.6163410634106
19~WDM~3.6013.6013510335103
20T.K3.5793.5793510235102
21SIMPLE3.5143.5143410334103
22SWARM3.3933.3933011330113
23Byzant3.3813.38134993499
24NEXT!3.3663.36634993499
25*Rise*3.3613.36135963596

DeletedUser

Lol, hey I can see my new tribe from here :O

Yea I did think it was pretty dead around here, back in the pre achievement/quest days people would have threads on here as soon as possible.

Anyway,

It seems like TP1 has a few solid players that could lead them in the right direction. Micro farming and decent start up strategies..They also have TP2 and Yonko as academies, not sure why. The only down side I see so far, literally is that I keep calling them toilet paper 1 and toilet paper 2 in my head.

Hades seems like another tribe with a sister, although with a much less unfortunate abbreviation. LOL

Hood is the tribe Im in, I wont say much but we have a lot of experience running around.

-Actually I noticed that most of the top tribes so far are Family tribes. Usually they end up breaking up later on down the line (somewhere around when the main tribe starts a war and the little guys in the academy pee themselves because they don't have nukes or nobles yet) lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha, I see a bunch of point striving tribes at the top who have no clue how to handle the core. Give it till early next week and see what tribes start to emerge. Those who sat on their points and went for the troop counts will show soon enough.

DeletedUser100646

stats page should list invites sent out, i bet those top 20 have sent out about 16000 invites between them

DeletedUser

The real good tribes will start showing themselves in about a week I think. Right now, it's just dumb leaders dismissing and inviting players non-stop!

DeletedUser

Well since the thread is here but we can't exactly use it properly; what about opinions on some top tribes whether you think they are in top 20, or will be top20?

DeletedUser100646

Well I don't expect t.p.1 to be there unless their recruiting method yields unexpected results.

Et Set Ra Jun 05, 17:26
Would you accept an application without a mail?

Think of any reason why I'd accept an invite without a mail?

razkvc Jun 05, 17:27
what

Et Set Ra Jun 05, 17:29
razkvc invites you to the tribe 'The problem' (new) Jun 05, 17:23
Buddy request from razkvc (new) Jun 05, 17:22

Well, if you don't understand I won't be joining, you can retract the invitation.

Still,if you have a top20, but only 5 decent tribes, that still leaves 15 spots for scrubs.

Yeah honestly. What happened to when new worlds would have thousands of posts the first day (maybe not thousands, but certainly multiple times more than the current world). Dozens of popular threads would be created; interesting mail, top tribe, top players, posts about premades, certain K's, returning players, etc. This world has almost none of that. It's honestly depressing to see what has happened when you think back to what was.

It is

Skierdude9 said:
Sure the number of players joining the world is down. But I'd say it's not that far from where it used to be. Maybe 1/3 as many players playing as older worlds. But that's not reason for activity on the forums to be 1/20 as much. I realize the forums and the game have been on a gradual decline for almost 4 years now, but have they ever been THIS dead? Obviously I don't post much, but I really enjoy reading what others have to say on the forums.

They haven't

Skierdude9 said:
This world also seems far less competitive than past worlds. There are hardly any comments about people wanting to co-play and far fewer veterans joining the world.

The HP will have taken alot of peeps, 4* speed requires coplaying, anybody who tries to pretend you can get by ok playing solo when an average nights sleep equates to a day offline is talking trash. It's also no hauls which is understandably popular amongst many people who have played mid-late game,or even successfully played startup aggressively.

________________________-
Skierdude9 said:
Back to talking about tribes

I can't even tell what premades are in the world, if any. From the look of the premade forum, Climax seemed to to be an extremely well made premade, but at the last minute they backed out of joining the world. So are there any worth note?

I've known premades to fake deaths prior to worlds opening to go incognito before, haven't even read their thread tho so wouldn't care to attribute that path to them.

skierdude9 said:
The tribe DAWN (currently #4 tribe) already has three family tribes with themselves and the first two families already being filled. This is the kinda stuff that would be discussed / laughed about / enjoyed on the old forums.

Basically none of the top 20 looks too stellar and it's unlikely any more than one or two will last a week.

99.9999% of tribes fail ultimately, that family tribes do also shines no particular light on the natureof family tribes. It's no secret that whilst accounts often survive startup to mid-late game, the players that started them rarely play a whole world through. For a start because the primary attributes of good mid to late game players in tw, aside from simple native intelligence, are so different. A tribe that sits consistently in the top 20 with the same players for 3 months will as often as not start to see them drop like flies and need new blood. One potential solution to this is having far more players than you need, a stockpile against a future dearth. Still, family tribes can't help but stink of noob.

DeletedUser

stats page should list invites sent out, i bet those top 20 have sent out about 16000 invites between them

Possibly more!

I like your response though. It actually equates to someone who has half a brain to understand the game. And i must say that, I completely agree.

Since I started on World 5, you never see a tribe that starts together, finish together. Eventually they get to a point where they run out of room to grow and begin to eat their own. Most often due to greed.

More often then not, the "groups" that I see succeed have been groups that started with a hand full of players in the core who typically play together, grow together, eat each other and then spread. They, more often than not, have additional players that purposely start late, usually out on the rims and grow from there.

Ultimately, you are eating your opponents from the inside out, and the outside in.

But names, groups, tribes, etc.....seem to always change. Its part of TW. You upset a big tribe today, change your name tomorrow, then become their closest ally on day 3.

Its called survival.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

No way......we have a new point rusher!!

:icon_idea: Hmmm.....Wonder how big their armies are?

DeletedUser100646

:icon_rolleyes:

No way......we have a new point rusher!!

:icon_idea: Hmmm.....Wonder how big their armies are?

How often does that matter? Big players [237pts? zomgz0r] sometimes get attacked simply for being high up the rankings, somebody wants a scalp, but far more common is the scenario where their targets and neighbours just cower at the mere thought of all the ~billions~ of souped up, pr0 controlled troops those points might conceal and the absolute certain foreknowledge that anything they can do to the mighty juggernaut of doom will pale in comparison to the almighty wrath it unleashes when it deigns to notice their presence

DeletedUser91613

We could all go for barracks/market/wall on day one and get high points, but where does that leave you when there's nothing to farm?

And that is the reason, I am bitterly disappointed this thread has already been created, even if the OP tried to save it by making something up about getting us talking.