Top 20 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser65288
  • Start date

DeletedUser64969

Let's put this another way, who else has done 47 in 15 hours on active targets?

prove it.

DeletedUser103537

Well the op was only on 2 players and they didn't have 100 villages put together. So don't know. I think we just expect more defense so we didn't go for as many villages. Both players are rimmed so not sure yet the op could have been better your right. All ops are never ran at what is thought will happen.

DeletedUser115697

Glad you said you assumed things, because you assumed a lot. The op participation was 43%. It actually doesn't matter how much villages you take in the first such and such timeframe as long as you get those villages eventually, which has happened.

I agree with you on one case, that just because norse have more villages, or @night, doesn't mean slow or 333 could win

DeletedUser

Well the op was only on 2 players and they didn't have 100 villages put together. So don't know. I think we just expect more defense so we didn't go for as many villages. Both players are rimmed so not sure yet the op could have been better your right. All ops are never ran at what is thought will happen.

Thats a fair enough reason. Can't argue the logic with this. I assumed you would have continued your attacks but caution is a good enough reason for the stats.

Glad you said you assumed things, because you assumed a lot. The op participation was 43%. It actually doesn't matter how much villages you take in the first such and such timeframe as long as you get those villages eventually, which has happened.

I agree with you on one case, that just because norse have more villages, or @night, doesn't mean slow or 333 could win

I don't disagree, but in terms of making a statement (and in Norse's first official war) having all the villages taken in a 2 minuet window (which I'm sure you would be able to do as it isn't hard) or having them in a number of windows, ie broken into groups of 15 villages per window would at least show greater organization. You guys have had long enough to plan this.

DeletedUser115697

ehh, i get what you mean, but i think a statement of constantly pounding away, destroying players consistently will be bigger than taking some villages in a short window, thats just timing. 333 had long enough to plan their defense, or even offense.

DeletedUser64969

You've not answered my question,

Let's put this another way, who else has done 47 in 15 hours on active targets?

prove it.

so to summarize

Therefore we have done the best op so far on the world against a top tribe (in terms of results) saying you could have done 100 villages in 2min is completely irrelevant, it's true we could have, but We have other fronts therefore we had like 40% participation in the first hit on 333, we have better stat's than 333 within 15 hours, But I also assume 333 hasn't really being officially declaring war on anybody either like norse.

But as always time will tell, Not alot of point bragging at a start of a war.

DeletedUser99544

You've not answered my question,

But as always time will tell, Not alot of point bragging at a start of a war.

Still you couldn't hold off you bragging for one day. Your whole profile shine of attentionwhore.

DeletedUser99544

RankTribe namePoints of the best 40 playersTotal pointsMembersPoints per playerVillagesPoints per village
1Norse18.925.07518.925.07532591.40921009.012
2@Night16.780.15616.780.15632524.38019018.827
4SLOW10.770.27110.770.27116673.14211869.081
5Yolo3.993.7133.993.71313307.2094678.552
6Sex3.311.9483.311.94819174.3134377.579

Norse is on top. Great tribe. Not real Norsemen but they will last until they meet real Norsemen. They have all that a great tribe needs. Attentionwhores, pointwhores, Internalwhores, ODAwhores, Trolls, etc etc. They dont have an ally as they were turned down everywere they tried. Now they intend to rage through the world. kicking both 333 and Slow. Good luck with that.

@Night, wannabe tribe, dont have any real skill. They have not been tested. just been hitting familytribes so far and refugeecamps. Their leader is a dictator and the council is about to revolt.

333 Dont know to much about this one. They are squeezed between other tribes like a pimple and will probably explode make other run for the exit.

Slow is an extention of Apes, hood, reborn, merge and rage. They have in the last merge removed an inactive leader with a Lunatic. They will internal and fight a little around their Duke, then they will go for the next merger. Trust and loyalty is very high in this tribe, At least they know if they dont internal fast enough they will be food in the next merge.

yolo. A tribe who is in charge of the continents without any villages. They will probably move south destroy the SEXlife and then the world will become rather dull.

DeletedUser

How dare you call us wannabe. Give me your ign and i will show you how unskilled we are

DeletedUser

That guy looked down on our tribe and you are trolling me. Be careful Four nerds, i have a short patience and even mint was afraid of me when i was angry, dont want to test it

DeletedUser

We lack trolls in this forum i am just balancing the player base.

DeletedUser103343

Seems like @night lost the growth for a while?
can't they even beat SNEAKL :O

DeletedUser114322

"@Night, wannabe tribe, dont have any real skill. They have not been tested. just been hitting familytribes so far and refugeecamps. Their leader is a dictator and the council is about to revolt. "

YEAH! I am starting that revolt. All hail the all mighty Anarchyman!

DeletedUser

Ahh Jin, good to see you came online. Talk some sense into your co, stimen. Hes not following our plan and says he chose Mint.

If hes not complying i have to put you on the internal list too

DeletedUser64969

Lol this. If I wanted to war yolo we would have warred yolo and there would have been no council in the world that could have stopped me.

Regardless of what you guy's spam with , This will always be the one and single most truly best posts I've ever read.

It's the gem of this thread :)

And people say I have an ego....