Top 20 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser65288
  • Start date

DeletedUser99544

Regardless of what you guy's spam with , This will always be the one and single most truly best posts I've ever read.

It's the gem of this thread :)

And people say I have an ego....

The only sad story is that the post is a reply to pure horsepoo from your side.

You think that the @nights council mind being run over by mintcream. yeez. They love a spanking all the time. You probably think that this would have hurt someones feeling and that if anything shows how little you know about what goes on in @night. I would be nice if you actually could get some info from the @nigths leadership, but doubt that will ever happen. Fark tried and failed... and his ego was probably 20 percent higher than yours.

DeletedUser

It would be nice if you actually could get some info from the @nigths leadership, but doubt that will ever happen. Fark tried and failed... and his ego was probably 20 percent higher than yours.

It will happen and sooner than you think. Feel free to contact me Two Nerds incase you want any info. I am the new @Night leadership

DeletedUser115291

No more updates to the top 20 tribe reviews?:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

@night, Norse, 333

Slow isn't a tribe and yolo is not keeping up.

DeletedUser115291

yeah it was all about @night, Norse and 333 since they were in top 5 xD

This is going to be really interesting to watch them take on each other after such long time.

DeletedUser115516

Well Yolo is now @Night as well. Looks like this is shaping up to be a good ol' east vs west.

DeletedUser115814

After being in Norse for exactly 7 days I am tribe less and can no longer laugh at the huggles. :*(

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ were you the defence guy who joined, then never logged in again, and immediately got rimmed?

STORY!

DeletedUser115697

Either sandstone2 or defence, wouldn't say defence he deleted, so couldn't be tribeless.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tom was a part of my account for the last week. He was a former @Night player and after one week I just couldn't sleep easy at night and trust him 100% with access to a duke account due to his history. He was a solid coplayer, and I wish things could have worked out, and he deserves absolutely no belittlement from anyone as I removed him from the account even though he was active and doing solid work. I wish him the best of luck on whatever future endeavour he chooses to undertake.

DeletedUser115814

Tom was a part of my account for the last week. He was a former @Night player and after one week I just couldn't sleep easy at night and trust him 100% with access to a duke account due to his history. He was a solid coplayer, and I wish things could have worked out, and he deserves absolutely no belittlement from anyone as I removed him from the account even though he was active and doing solid work. I wish him the best of luck on whatever future endeavour he chooses to undertake.

I was in the tribe spank . I coplayed an account in night for about 24 hours before quitting to go back to school. No @night or norse member will ever take me in now :*(

edit: I feel like a japanese man in a ww2 internment camp.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser82080

Slow is an extention of Apes, hood, reborn, merge and rage. They have in the last merge removed an inactive leader with a Lunatic. They will internal and fight a little around their Duke, then they will go for the next merger. Trust and loyalty is very high in this tribe, At least they know if they dont internal fast enough they will be food in the next merge.

Ridiculous. hahaha