Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser98641

I’m very surprised I haven’t seen this thread on this world yet, or maybe it’s on here I just haven’t seen it yet. Anyways the world has clocked in a bit and we’ve been seeing a lot of the same tribes holding the top 20 for a little while now.

Since there’s only been one villa capped how about we rate based on predictions, look, location, leadership, you get the point I’m sure you’ve all done this before. I’ll try to update this as time goes on but no promises. So let’s give them a rate:

1. ODZ
2. Code
3. Para
4. TQL
5. PHY
6. HUN
7. B.D.C
8. BRO
9. Riot!
10. Amath.
11. DT
12. GOML
13. BCT
14. Life
15. BEAST
16. SLY
17. Impact
18. Rhythm
19. Flame
20. Death

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I’m very surprised I haven’t seen this thread on this world yet, or maybe it’s on here I just haven’t seen it yet. Anyways the world has clocked in a bit and we’ve been seeing a lot of the same tribes holding the top 20 for a little while now.

Since there’s only been one villa capped how about we rate based on predictions, look, location, leadership, you get the point I’m sure you’ve all done this before. I’ll try to update this as time goes on but no promises. So let’s give them a rate:

1. ODZ
2. Code
3. Para
4. TQL
5. PHY
6. HUN
7. B.D.C
8. BRO
9. Riot!
10. Amath.
11. DT
12. GOML
13. BCT
14. Life
15. BEAST
16. SLY
17. Impact
18. Rhythm
19. Flame
20. Death

Why not rate them yourself first?

DeletedUser120425

Para is not Knock.
Knock! is its own tribe in K45.

DeletedUser98641

1. ODZ - on their leaders experience after W90 and not reaching over 4000 points, but maybe he has another account. K55 has a lot of big dogs in the top 20 so I’d like to see where this tribe ends up in a month
2. Code - Looks like a good tribe, can’t say much but K45 is a biggie also.
3. Para - is this Knock?
4. TQL - Does there always have to be a tribe named after some sort of liquor?
5. PHY - Looks like a nice team you got, goodluck wendol
6. HUN - There’s so many HUNs idk which one to give my opinion towards, your players make great farms though keep it up
7. B.D.C - Not sure
8. BRO - Not sure why you have 3 family tribes and a stack of diplomacy, but we’ll see
9. Riot! - A lot of familiar faces, atleast some from W98 and I hear a lot on these externals from you guys definitely a team to watch out for
10. Amath. - you guys aswell good contenders
11. DT - Can’t say much but K54 should be fun
12. GOML - I was happy to click on your profile and see your name was Get On My Level so good first impression
13. BCT - Can’t see them sticking around
14. Life - Life and death have a good ring to it, goodluck to you guys
15. BEAST - Not sure
16. SLY - Good tribe and great contenders
17. Impact - The leader in your description is tribeless with 26 points
18. Rhythm - Not much to comment on
19. Flame - Hehe goodluck Otto
20. Death - See 14

Not much to comment on this early, but still cool to look back on later in the game and see who’s still around

DeletedUser120425

My bad thought that is what they changed their name to for some reason
Yes they did try to call themselves Knock, however due to the history of the Knock tribe respectfully changed it.
They started as UiM or something random like that as noticed them in my area before there name change's.

DeletedUser

1. ODZ
9. Riot!
12. GOML
14. Life
15. BEAST
16. SLY
18. Rhythm
22. Gents

Tribes to look out for in top 25. May have forgotten some. Extent of analysis willing to give at this stage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Sure thing? Are you scared to break the ice or something? Are you that weird awkward guy who won’t say anything to somebody until they speak first?

To me its kinda wierd/awkward to attempt to initiate a group activity but then not lead by example. I have no comment to make on the top 20 tribes because nothing interesting is happening yet and i dont feel the need to make random fluff conversation. Believe me im not shy about stating my opinion when i have one on the subject at hand

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This world is still very young and the top20 is going to fluctuate a lot I feel in the coming weeks but I will analyze what I see in front of me right now. While I was doing this review positions swapped a few times. In no means am I trying to offend any tribes in these reviews I just tried to be as honest as I could. Lastly if their are spelling errors sorry not sorry this was a lot of tribes to review.

1. ODZ - A good member list and appears to have avoided early game wars to this point so can focus on their growth which they done well with. Their K has some good competition which I believe will mainly be coming from the Life & Death family. Just like all tribes on this world it all comes down to how they work together to clear opponents and begin to control the map but I believe this may be one of the easier k's outside of a few top competitors.
2. Code - Recognize some old names in this tribe so glad they've come back to TW. The ones I recognize are solid players so that is a good sign for this tribe. What excites me about them and just about all k's is the level of competition. To think they have to beat Beast and Gents just to control their k, normally thats the level of tribes you have to beat to win a world. Can they do it yes,are they my favorite for this continent...no, sorry guys/gals. Play your diplo right however and that could change everything.
3. Para - Although there is a play I respect a great great deal in this tribe I just can't see them coming out the other side of this k. Their competition has fought many battles together over years and out of ignorance mainly I'm just not sure if Para matches up to some of the other premades here. Again good diplo will be important as to all top tribes.
4. HUN - This tribe has 4 players in the top11 in points at the time of writing this which is good however are they good fighters and a well meshed tribe? I'm just not sure and this k has some good competition. It doesn't help that they're getting a lot of ridicule for all the HUN tribes in the k but hey its w100 be in it to win it however you want to play it. Long run I don't see them winning this k.
5. TQL - This tribe does have some players I recognize and their good players. However, this k in my opinion just has better tribes out there. Saying that who knows maybe diplo with say Amath. or BM could help them out in getting ahead.
6. PHY - I don't know much about the players in this tribe and as I already mentioned k55 has tribes that I think are just better suited to making it through the bloodbath this world is going to become.
7. B.D.C - Sorry guys I just don't see it in the long run without some amazing diplo skills.
8. GOML - I believe this did not start as a premade, maybe just a group of friends? Either way they have grouped together a decent group of players. Maybe they can go after Antz quickly and take down the turtles. Long run they don't match up to the top tribes in their k and some of their players gave a very bad account for themselves in w96. I'm a strong believer in fighting to your last village and some of their players just didn't. I don't blame them its more of a personal choice but this is a new world so who's to say they wont stick it out.
9. BRO - Although I believe Jazbix is a very good player and wish my tribe on w69 PFF could have faced off on what would have been a very fun end game war I just don't see the BRO family going the distance. Perhaps Jazbix moves to another tribe though.
10. Riot! - One of my picks to win this world however they will need to navigate a tough k with other good premades among them. This tribe has a lot of players I respect and then there is Murph who I just don't sorry mate. From what I've heard he isn't the main leader here which is good for this tribe no offence Murph but your track record isn't the best and you guys have assembled a top notch group of players that should win this world. Side note: I don't want to be on the receiving end of Mezonis faking as he is a machine. Side note side note: Wouldn't it be fun if me and Murph became friends :O
11. DT - I don't recognize many of their players and its going to be a tough go of it. Their family and the SLY family are all around each other and only one can survive and thats just the first battle to get ahead.
12. Amath. - Going to be a tough go of it but with good diplo they can do it.
13. Life - Still haven't made my mind up if their family or ODZ will come out ahead in their k. By the looks of it both tribes of the family have been somewhat aggressive clearing players both top 20 in ODA I believe. Not a bad member list at all will keep an eye on them......Phil still sucks for breaking my heart.
14. BCT - I just don't see how the tribe will make it but so far. I'm always happy to be proven wrong but it is going to be tough.
15. BEAST - May be my top pick to come out of this k alive. Maybe it's because I've seen their members work together in the past? This may be their best challenge having to overcome Gents and Code though. Makes me hard just thinking about it :O.
16. SLY - Much like DT I think it all comes down to which tribe beats the other and then it puts them in a good position to win the k. If you force me to choose between SLY and DT I will go with SLY because I recognize some of their players.
17. Impact - Family tribe of Riot!? Maybe? I don't know but if they are they'll go far if not well probably not so much.
18. BRB - Are all of those tribes really a family ? Although they have some good players in their midst I don't know if the coordination will be there sorry guys.
19. Death. - Same as Life :)
20. Flame - Uphill battle for this tribe not sure they make it but whatever tribe is sure they'll make it through startup on this world is crazy.
21. Bugz - Just realized they changed from Antz ? No matter will be eaten eventually just a matter of does one of the top tribes want to go after known turtles at the start of the world which could slow them down.
22. Rhythm - They have Ghio? not sure about much else of this tribe sorry wish I could give you a better review.
23. Gents - Looking forward to their fight with BEAST whichever tribe comes out on top will be in pole position perhaps to win their k.
24. VOLT - Don't know much about you guys sorry.
25. HUGS - Seem to have done some attacking and defending early on. Not really a bad tribe but because of proximity to Uruz I don't have them lasting but so long.
40. Uruz - Even with 15 members I don't underestimate this tribe. Unless there is an early world coalition against them I see them going on to do very well on this world. I never underestimate Garrock....now if only someone would let it slip which account Garrock is on.

Apologies for the wall of text.

Last edited:

--G--

ODZ seems to really be one of the best tribes in this world. I really admire how these guys outgrowed everyone in their startup.

Many of you see such actions as pointwhoring, but from my point of view, having a great startup in a world with limited pp feautures + limited hauls, shows great skill.

All of you locals need to stop being biased towards tribes and players you already know saying they are gonna win the world. Search deeper and you will find the true gems. ODZ guys, you got a fan in me :)

universal thought

Is there such a thing as skill in this game after you play a few worlds? What's the difference between skill and just basic knowledge after that?

DeletedUser121997

Is there such a thing as skill in this game after you play a few worlds? What's the difference between skill and just basic knowledge after that?

All about how you sell yourself ;)

As far as the top tribes are concerned it is still early and I cant be arsed so from a first impression the ones i think will matter are probably:

1-ODZ
6- Phynix - Don't think they will be endgame material but maybe around for a while.
10- Riot! - Not sure why I mention them pretty wack but,everyone seems to have an eye on them so why not.
13- Life
14- Beasts
21- Gents
38- Uruz - Not top 25 at the moment (due to low members) but I am confident we will see them there soon.

DeletedUser119075

I think what you meant is the difference in knowing game mechanics and understanding them.

Knowing : yh you how the game works N you play tw by the book

Understanding : instead of following the book page by page, you are able to understand the settings and piece together how shit actually works E. G. Knowing how the settings worked will effect aspect of the game and play around that.