Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser119075

A lot of these tribes have some pretty good players, good lineups. Low member count extremely high ppp averages. I think a lot of the top 16 you can easily find who is pushing and who is not simply by looking at their early conquers. It's tragic, as many of these players are quite decent stand alone, that they feel they need steroids to play at the highest levels. Meh... good-luck to em I guess :)
Don't blame the player, blame the game.

16 seems a very particular number... Seems like you had someone in mind at the time... Hunt of jealousy????

The Four Llamas

Hes salty because they got their a**’ handed to them very early.

DeletedUser119075

But he does have a point, we should all go. On a tw strike tomorrow

--G--

Riot keep merging in tribes to maintain the appearance of a decent tribe :D

DeletedUser122016

Well you guys are like the G20 summit with all those tribes so..

Well well... BRO 2 tribes , TQL 2 tribes ( with many slots open each) , BM 1 tribe ( many slots open ) , AKA = 6 members

At the start let's remember yoyo,Impact,Havoc ,Bunny(Now Zombie ) , Nutz and I'm not even putting in the turtle tribes on the rim that are sending you deff.

Really sorry all your allies got destroyed :p

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I can predict the future, Awake will fall by the founder of it all, not to mention the good merge with Odoman, now the Odoman Empire is falling apart.

DeletedUser122148

Tribe rankings
#1 Riot! 232.684
#2 Para 221.931
#3 Code 202.509
#4 BRO 196.996
#5 HUGS 193.975
#6 Awake 193.915
#7 ODZ 183.522
#8 BCT 175.355
#9 BUGZ 174.346
#10 HUN 173.565
#11 Life 169.406
#12 BM 167.372
#13 BEAST 166.062
#14 C.S.M. 163.210
#15 ~EXT~ 154.666
#16 TQL. 153.679
#17 Gents 144.836
#18 PHY 144.588
#19 SLY 143.468
#20 Uruz 137.681

What a difference a month can make.

cxbis5.jpg

--G--

Someone should make a new review on these since I am bored to do it

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1. ODZ

This is the @night premade on the world. They've chosen a new name but have a large contingent of the core squad. They've kept their heads down and avoided attention on this world. From day one I knew that ODZ was going to dominate their continent. They absolutely have the lineup to win this world it just comes down to whether their leadership plays their hands right and things fall in their favour.

2. BEAST

Many W90 BiP squad are here. It's one of my favourites to win the K. With Code next to them it'll be interesting to see how they navigate the future. Will border discrepancies lead to warfare between the two or will they focus outwards? The trend this world seems to be towards cooperating within K's to allow long term growth as seen in K44 with the large coalition coexisting at the moment to allow them to focus on growth and other continents. BEAST have a strong leadership but their playerbase has not been tested on this world. Many hyped names who have previously proven themselves to be devastating in the field of battle so I am confident that BEAST are going to be a force to be reckoned with all world.

3. Para

Para has been taking hard hits this world. They have less big name players but people like -Troy, Near. and Sachs3 are people I've seen to be incredibly reliable. With the large coalition against them I don't see much hope for them though. Their best hope is to convince other tribes to join in on their side. Unfortunately they turned on TQL who could have been a gamechanger as TQL have no large scale wars (Nutz has largely fallen) and thus they could afford to support them heavily and come in swinging against OMG (there can only be one greek premade!).

4. Code
Led by DA this tribe has strong leadership and given their cool headed reactions to Para's attempts at breaking up the coalition this shows they are a tribe who can be relied upon by their allies. Forging a steadfast reputation like that early on means that people will be more willing to align with Code in the future. They are largely unproven thus far in world but that's due to smooth politics more than anything else. Somehow Topat is one of their top members which is a fun change of pace.
I don't see any big gun players in there that are the type who can carry tribes however many players are going under alias and some have returned after years. I'd like to see how Code fare in a real large scale war, thus far there leadership has shown impressive decision making abilities but their player base is questionable. They've dominated Para recently showing impressive offensive capacity but I would question how capable Para is of defending against the onslaught of multiple tribes against them. An impressive start but not enough for me to class them as the top tribe. This is mainly due to my lack of knowledge of the player base. I'm sure their are many strong players there just aren't any accounts I see and worry about.

Side 1:
Tribes: Para
Side 2:
Tribes: Code

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 35
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,091
Side 2: 275,092
Difference: 256,001

chart

5. BRO
BRO is a tribe I've had a lot of dealings with so far this world. They've got both their neighbours breathing down their neck. Due to their position in the middle of BM and TQL they are the one that will be turned on first when the K inevitably goes to war (unless the K mass merges). They are not able to bring in new players to the tribe effectively due to it being a Turkish premade. This means that over time they will atrophy players and must find a way to integrate players better. Their efforts in the Riot war were weak and both TQL and BM were derisive of BRO so I do not see them lasting unless they can become more politically savy.

6. Rhythm
They've been holding their own against ODZ with +4 in war caps. Holding rank 2 in ODD means that they've been put on the defensive a lot compared to ODZ who are rank 3 ODA. Rhythm really need to put out some strong ops and focus on their growth as ODZ is outgrowing them and eventually that will be the downfall of Rhythm.

This is a premade tribe and they have a very strong unified squad here. It is between them and ODZ for control of the K. They're beginning to lose growth areas as Code creeps behind them into K56 though so it is a worrying situation for Rhythm. Soon war will be their only possibility for growth and once that happens they will stall as capping off ODZ is much harder than nobling towards the rim.

Rhythm have a good group but an unfortunate position which will require skilled direction from the leadership to win.

7. HUGS
HUGS are competing with Uruz for continent dominance. Currently winning 26 - 14. They've got a low ODD which means that they've been mainly on the offence. The war doesn't seem too heated thus far as both sides focus on growth. I really rate Blue Banana who seems to be in a leadership position there. This is a tribe with strong direction from the leadership who have shown they are not scared to start a fight. With Uruz as their competition they need to bring their A game as Garrock is a top class leader with a dedicated squad who have won multiple worlds together.

Going by current statistics I could easily see HUGS winning their K. I think their only struggle will come from internal issues as a large portion of the original premade is now gone and replaced with in world recruits which may be abused by Uruz to undermine the tribe. While things are going positively I can't see any issues there though. The question is will HUGS be able to cope once Uruz bring a concentrated offensive against them? So far it's only been playfighting on borders, once Uruz bring a proper tribal op against them the state of things may quickly change.

8. $$$$$$

The best positioned group on this world. They've got a small tight knit squad who are friends with every major tribe in this world through their member base and leadership having connections everywhere. They'll keep friendly with everyone while they consolidate control and slowly build up their squad. With only 10 people they've clearly got a top notch group. I could see Uruz and HUGS stalling each other and these guys coming to pick up the pieces of one of the tribes and taking over the K very quickly. I don't think they'll interfere with large wars for a long time as it only benefits them to keep quiet and out of sight.

These guys will be a big player in the late game but will keep to themselves until then.

9. TQL.
TQL orchestrated the fall of Riot by recruiting a large portion of Riot accounts. This has given them a strong position within the K and tenuous relations with their coalition. They've recently dominated Rabid in a few ops against inactive players. They've got a strong position as long as the coalition doesn't give them any trouble. With HUGS and Uruz skirmishing and Rabid falling apart they are free to noble northern K54 and secure themselves as a presence along the rim.
They've also secured the K34 rim through recruiting ND. These players aren't too focused on the world but may pay off down the track if W97 finishes and they turn their attention here. Only issue is that they are split in the middle by BRO and BM. This is the same issue that basically broke Riot so if the coalition is going to break apart, TQL needs to be the one making the first move.

I don't think their player base is as strong as any of the other main players on this world such as BEAST and ODZ but they have a strong position which means they can pick up good players throughout the world based off their good standing in the world.

As long as TQL remain peaceful with their K44 tribemates they have the capacity to outgrow most tribes and secure themselves as one of the contenders for the world win.

10. NewGen
The remnants of the Life and Death premade. They're currently being dominated by Rhythm. However, attention seems to be turning to ODZ v Rhythm so it may be possible for NewGen to survive. Their remaining frontliners to Rhythm seem untested so far which means they may get annhilated when Rhythm comes knocking again. ODZ have left them alone which would indicate either a NAP or alliance. This means NewGen have the ability to focus on rim expansion. NewGen should be focusing on expanding to the rim and letting ODZ and Rhythm fight it out. A few smart recruitments along the rim combined with focused expansion against Creed would give them an established backline. Most tribes this world do not have a backline yet so this would be a big advantage.

Damage inc is to their east and they'd better avoid them. Damage is a much smaller tribe however their players are of a higher quality so Damage would be smart to be wary of these players and play nice.

I'm only going to do the top 10 but here are the other tribes I believe are worth watching this world.

AMIGO
A tight knit group who plays together every world. They'll likely join a larger group once the world moves to its more mature stages. They're likely trying to keep out of the spotlight and neutral to the large conflicts around them.

Uruz
Multi world winning group. This is a tribe that won't fall until you've beaten them into the ground so at the very least they'll be a big roadblock against another tribe who will then fall behind the rest of the world and be unable to win the world.

DI
Small and ready to pack a punch. They're doing similar to $$$$ and growing along the rim. No one wants to bring a fight to them because their neighbours all have enough on their plate. That means this group is going to be free to grow and noble all the easy villages being missed out on by the bigger tribes.

DeletedUser120355

Nice analysis. Love the work. However being in the war there are some facts missing from the HUGS v Uruz war. Once an official war with uruz kicked off, Uruz recruited a bunch of ex-EXT/Flame members. Uruz are currently backed by GR/GF in which HUGS family has hit heavily due to the nature of their deal with Uruz. But we mustn’t forget that with GR/GF come HUNS as well.

All said and done they are losing ground heavily (especially over the last 72 hours). I blame this mostly on the new recruits that got rimmed within the first week of tribe wide OPs starting. It has been a boring war if I must be honest. With all the hype Uruz had behind their name, I definitely expected more from them. But I guess I’ll take the free caps. Vlad seems to be the only highly skilled player in Uruz in my complete honest opinion.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1. ODZ

This is the @night premade on the world. They've chosen a new name but have a large contingent of the core squad. They've kept their heads down and avoided attention on this world. From day one I knew that ODZ was going to dominate their continent. They absolutely have the lineup to win this world it just comes down to whether their leadership plays their hands right and things fall in their favour.

2. BEAST

Many W90 BiP squad are here. It's one of my favourites to win the K. With Code next to them it'll be interesting to see how they navigate the future. Will border discrepancies lead to warfare between the two or will they focus outwards? The trend this world seems to be towards cooperating within K's to allow long term growth as seen in K44 with the large coalition coexisting at the moment to allow them to focus on growth and other continents. BEAST have a strong leadership but their playerbase has not been tested on this world. Many hyped names who have previously proven themselves to be devastating in the field of battle so I am confident that BEAST are going to be a force to be reckoned with all world.

3. Para

Para has been taking hard hits this world. They have less big name players but people like -Troy, Near. and Sachs3 are people I've seen to be incredibly reliable. With the large coalition against them I don't see much hope for them though. Their best hope is to convince other tribes to join in on their side. Unfortunately they turned on TQL who could have been a gamechanger as TQL have no large scale wars (Nutz has largely fallen) and thus they could afford to support them heavily and come in swinging against OMG (there can only be one greek premade!).

4. Code
Led by DA this tribe has strong leadership and given their cool headed reactions to Para's attempts at breaking up the coalition this shows they are a tribe who can be relied upon by their allies. Forging a steadfast reputation like that early on means that people will be more willing to align with Code in the future. They are largely unproven thus far in world but that's due to smooth politics more than anything else. Somehow Topat is one of their top members which is a fun change of pace.
I don't see any big gun players in there that are the type who can carry tribes however many players are going under alias and some have returned after years. I'd like to see how Code fare in a real large scale war, thus far there leadership has shown impressive decision making abilities but their player base is questionable. They've dominated Para recently showing impressive offensive capacity but I would question how capable Para is of defending against the onslaught of multiple tribes against them. An impressive start but not enough for me to class them as the top tribe. This is mainly due to my lack of knowledge of the player base. I'm sure their are many strong players there just aren't any accounts I see and worry about.

Side 1:
Tribes: Para
Side 2:
Tribes: Code

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 35
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,091
Side 2: 275,092
Difference: 256,001

chart

5. BRO
BRO is a tribe I've had a lot of dealings with so far this world. They've got both their neighbours breathing down their neck. Due to their position in the middle of BM and TQL they are the one that will be turned on first when the K inevitably goes to war (unless the K mass merges). They are not able to bring in new players to the tribe effectively due to it being a Turkish premade. This means that over time they will atrophy players and must find a way to integrate players better. Their efforts in the Riot war were weak and both TQL and BM were derisive of BRO so I do not see them lasting unless they can become more politically savy.

6. Rhythm
They've been holding their own against ODZ with +4 in war caps. Holding rank 2 in ODD means that they've been put on the defensive a lot compared to ODZ who are rank 3 ODA. Rhythm really need to put out some strong ops and focus on their growth as ODZ is outgrowing them and eventually that will be the downfall of Rhythm.

This is a premade tribe and they have a very strong unified squad here. It is between them and ODZ for control of the K. They're beginning to lose growth areas as Code creeps behind them into K56 though so it is a worrying situation for Rhythm. Soon war will be their only possibility for growth and once that happens they will stall as capping off ODZ is much harder than nobling towards the rim.

Rhythm have a good group but an unfortunate position which will require skilled direction from the leadership to win.

7. HUGS
HUGS are competing with Uruz for continent dominance. Currently winning 26 - 14. They've got a low ODD which means that they've been mainly on the offence. The war doesn't seem too heated thus far as both sides focus on growth. I really rate Blue Banana who seems to be in a leadership position there. This is a tribe with strong direction from the leadership who have shown they are not scared to start a fight. With Uruz as their competition they need to bring their A game as Garrock is a top class leader with a dedicated squad who have won multiple worlds together.

Going by current statistics I could easily see HUGS winning their K. I think their only struggle will come from internal issues as a large portion of the original premade is now gone and replaced with in world recruits which may be abused by Uruz to undermine the tribe. While things are going positively I can't see any issues there though. The question is will HUGS be able to cope once Uruz bring a concentrated offensive against them? So far it's only been playfighting on borders, once Uruz bring a proper tribal op against them the state of things may quickly change.

8. $$$$$$

The best positioned group on this world. They've got a small tight knit squad who are friends with every major tribe in this world through their member base and leadership having connections everywhere. They'll keep friendly with everyone while they consolidate control and slowly build up their squad. With only 10 people they've clearly got a top notch group. I could see Uruz and HUGS stalling each other and these guys coming to pick up the pieces of one of the tribes and taking over the K very quickly. I don't think they'll interfere with large wars for a long time as it only benefits them to keep quiet and out of sight.

These guys will be a big player in the late game but will keep to themselves until then.

9. TQL.
TQL orchestrated the fall of Riot by recruiting a large portion of Riot accounts. This has given them a strong position within the K and tenuous relations with their coalition. They've recently dominated Rabid in a few ops against inactive players. They've got a strong position as long as the coalition doesn't give them any trouble. With HUGS and Uruz skirmishing and Rabid falling apart they are free to noble northern K54 and secure themselves as a presence along the rim.
They've also secured the K34 rim through recruiting ND. These players aren't too focused on the world but may pay off down the track if W97 finishes and they turn their attention here. Only issue is that they are split in the middle by BRO and BM. This is the same issue that basically broke Riot so if the coalition is going to break apart, TQL needs to be the one making the first move.

I don't think their player base is as strong as any of the other main players on this world such as BEAST and ODZ but they have a strong position which means they can pick up good players throughout the world based off their good standing in the world.

As long as TQL remain peaceful with their K44 tribemates they have the capacity to outgrow most tribes and secure themselves as one of the contenders for the world win.

10. NewGen
The remnants of the Life and Death premade. They're currently being dominated by Rhythm. However, attention seems to be turning to ODZ v Rhythm so it may be possible for NewGen to survive. Their remaining frontliners to Rhythm seem untested so far which means they may get annhilated when Rhythm comes knocking again. ODZ have left them alone which would indicate either a NAP or alliance. This means NewGen have the ability to focus on rim expansion. NewGen should be focusing on expanding to the rim and letting ODZ and Rhythm fight it out. A few smart recruitments along the rim combined with focused expansion against Creed would give them an established backline. Most tribes this world do not have a backline yet so this would be a big advantage.

Damage inc is to their east and they'd better avoid them. Damage is a much smaller tribe however their players are of a higher quality so Damage would be smart to be wary of these players and play nice.

I'm only going to do the top 10 but here are the other tribes I believe are worth watching this world.

AMIGO
A tight knit group who plays together every world. They'll likely join a larger group once the world moves to its more mature stages. They're likely trying to keep out of the spotlight and neutral to the large conflicts around them.

Uruz
Multi world winning group. This is a tribe that won't fall until you've beaten them into the ground so at the very least they'll be a big roadblock against another tribe who will then fall behind the rest of the world and be unable to win the world.

DI
Small and ready to pack a punch. They're doing similar to $$$$ and growing along the rim. No one wants to bring a fight to them because their neighbours all have enough on their plate. That means this group is going to be free to grow and noble all the easy villages being missed out on by the bigger tribes.

---

Damn it I was hoping for us to be noticed :(