Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser120425

Almost anyone can, with a top-tier roster very little leadership is needed, the members will just do what needs to be done with very little guidance. Succeeding with average players requires great leadership, succeeding with great players requires much less leadership ability.

I am not calling him a bad duke, never experienced his leadership so won't comment, just saying you really don't need to be a great duke if you have a great roster.

Agree that it is less leadership work, however with a great, and I mean top players of that world(skilled not ranked) there is a problem with ego's and past rivalries. It takes more leadership in the terms of internal diplomacy, keeping everyone working as a team.
I'd say it is harder to lead a full roster of great TW players due to the ego's that come with it. I'd rather run with the newbies and attempt to educate them, atleast you can educate them on the importance of team play before they get all high and mighty.

Yes there could be the 1 out of 1,000,000th chance you get the perfect "team-players"

Probably chatting shit, 3am, last post of the night.

DeletedUser66411

Almost anyone can, with a top-tier roster very little leadership is needed, the members will just do what needs to be done with very little guidance. Succeeding with average players requires great leadership, succeeding with great players requires much less leadership ability.

I am not calling him a bad duke, never experienced his leadership so won't comment, just saying you really don't need to be a great duke if you have a great roster.
I would somewhat disagree with this statement... With top-tier players comes top-tier egos... You need a leader that these players respect and will listen to in order to work as a unit... I have had much easier world wins with team oriented tribes with solid leadership and "average" players vs so called "god squads" of top players with laid back hands off leadership styles.

Dethgripp

I would somewhat disagree with this statement... With top-tier players comes top-tier egos... You need a leader that these players respect and will listen to in order to work as a unit... I have had much easier world wins with team oriented tribes with solid leadership and "average" players vs so called "god squads" of top players with laid back hands off leadership styles.
I agree with this. Leadership HAS to come with respect. A good leader does not need to be the best player themselves, but can demand respect and show that they deserve that respect. This works in the real world as well. The best worker does not mean they will be the best leader. Leaders have a different skill set.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Eh, I've honestly never seen a tribe with fantastic members where egos were an issue. I'm not saying it can't happen, but I think any leader that can recruit top-tier talent is almost guaranteed to be someone respected by said top-tier talent. If top players don't respect you, odds are they won't join your tribe.

Last edited:

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Careful with those opinions...

Since we're throwing W96 around for no reason, you never came within a million miles of Kirk or APEX. OBEY is a fantastic tribe and players within it that you were supposed to face, ten times better than you, who actually played against APEX, had a different opinion to you.

Otherwise nice coverage. :D

If that is your opinion do a review. I can only comment on the game play I've seen from them in the past which is not on par of other tribes I reviewed which I believe will take them out. Thank you for also posting links to forum posts that showed how salty some players were on that world. Never spied and was always honest to the leadership in the tribe I was in, truth hurts.

Aren't you the same player who lost villas to APEX on w84 before you was internalled?

Myself I never played w84 sorry to disappoint. A co that I used to play with did use the account for the world though. Believe at that time of w84 I was still on w74 getting thrashed after my tribe quit and on w90 possibly not sure if that world had started yet.

Dethgripp

Eh, I've honestly never seen a tribe with fantastic members where egos were an issue. I'm not saying it can't happen, but I think any leader that can recruit top-tier talent is almost guaranteed to be someone respected by said top-tier talent. If top players don't respect you, odds are they won't join your tribe.
Ego usually only becomes an issue when there is a weak leader. That is my opinion anyway. Egotistical players only comes into play when they think they are the "alpha dog" so to speak.

DeletedUser84793

well look at w41 for example boob is what i called him was the duke of AXES but yet if it wasnt for jarl or john it would have fallen apart..these players kept the tribe together..booza i thought was an awful duke but he got credit for being a great duke because he got the victory...when in fact john and jarl should have got the credit.

Booza was over rated and one of the reasons i quit early in the end game plus i was bored out of my mind anyways..i never did liked him..he was lame and worthless..however john and jarl was the ones who really in my mind led AXES to victory..John was the very best in diplomacy and had the best strategy mind set that ive never seen since then and jarl was calm cool and collected when it came to getting others on the move! and he was a pure beast... im sure some of them boys may disagree..but thats my thoughts on w41 and the great AXES...

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

that was just obey being shitty

DeletedUser96793

tribes falling behind and another rising up the rank.

things are getting intersting