Top 20

DeletedUser

BD is indeed the best without a question... in avg points for a player. The real question is how well could they handle a bigger war?

DeletedUser

BD is indeed the best without a question... in avg points for a player. The real question is how well could they handle a bigger war?

Actually...

Code:
Rank	Tribe name	Points of the best 40 player	Total points	Members	[B]Average points per player[/B]	Villages	Average points per village
578  	NoSOUP  	35.107	35.107  	1	[B]35.107[/B]  	7	5.015

Significantly higher than BD, by about 15k per member. Granted there's only 1 member, but still...

:)

Shadryk 01

I'd say BD & THE are the current tribes to watch.....at least for now. Still too early to tell. There is much change yet to happen.

DeletedUser

Wow, take a chill pill. It was a joke, sarcasm, making a funny...

He quit 3 days after the world opened, and dragonwarriors was trying to give him a hard time because he failed... How could he fail when we still had 2 weeks of BP?

LeGeND and boo! will be the first tribes to be defeated from the top 5 through war.

Those are my predictions... :)

Read the forums again, floopy was trying to give dragon a hard time and dragon stated hes quit the world. Please if floopy really is that good then let him announce his ingame account name and dragon and him can fight it out. Lets see who really is the best.

P.s as for boo! being defeated through war, we may as well make it a good one. We declare on THE. Reasons, they get nobled but boot players just before so it doesnt look bad on the stats. An hero, mebermorphosis, cleared and turned into farms and then dismissed when nobles started going. Also for insulting one of our members dragonwarriors.

The only tribes i care about are the top 5.

HAM!!! decent players, but spread out across a few k's. They dont own a k yet and will have to get one in the future. R inc is very large in k54 and it would be interesting to see who comes out on top considering as they are both good tribes.

boo! Well i think 2nd ODD and ODA scores and owning 2 continents at the moment speaks for itself really.

BD. Strong group of players, but again they need to get a k and they have some far away members. It looks like BD are going to have a harder time than thought taking there k with idiots putting up a pretty good fight and many of the smaller tribes declaring war.

THE. Again they dont own a k yet. They dismiss members for getting cleared so it doesnt look bad on the stats when they are nobled.

LEGEND. Best ODD and ODA scores, and they are still going strong. I think theyll be here for a while longer.

DeletedUser

An hero, mebermorphosis, cleared and turned into farms and then dismissed when nobles started going.

THE. Again they dont own a k yet. They dismiss members for getting cleared so it doesnt look bad on the stats when they are nobled.

Wrong, wrong, and... wrong.

Code:
Jan 24 00:32	An Hero left the tribe.
Jan 23 17:07	mebermorphosis (deleted) left the tribe.

Sorry, no dismissing of either of those. Yeah, meber was under attack and when we started sending him support he told us he was quitting. He left, then An Hero left because his only friend in the tribe was gone.

Dragonwarriors likes to hide behind his alias and post propaganda that he can't back up. You at least don't use an alias, but you still post the same BS.

DeletedUser

Please if floopy really is that good then let him announce his ingame account name and dragon and him can fight it out. Lets see who really is the best.

Can't believe I missed this the first time... :icon_surprised:

You DO realize that dragonwarriors has been posting with an alias this entire world, and when asked to reveal it he REFUSED. Oh the irony...

DeletedUser

Well ironic it may be at least dragon never used 2 accounts on this world.

floopy deleted one to make another

DeletedUser

Also wasnt that the second time meber got cleared and supposidly left THE

DeletedUser

Well ironic it may be at least dragon never used 2 accounts on this world.

floopy deleted one to make another

He could be co-playing, or even playing an account somebody else started and abandoned.

And no, mebermorphosis never left our tribe except the one time when he quit the game, as evidenced by his account no longer being here.

rygardal

well... the old top 20 tribes analysis thread. I guess I'll grace the thread with my little opinion.

We'll start with HAM!!!. HAM!!! are a very strong contender in this world, one of the top 4 tribes (not based upon rank) I'd say are tribes that could go far on the world. Experienced leadership, good forum persona, good positioning and the best rank of the 4 tribes I'd say will go far in the world.

Leadership wise, Bloodhood has proven himself a very competent leader and propagandist. This is invaluable to the tribes survival, as it puts them in a stronger positon for diplomacy. Bloodhood has a lot of fans from previous worlds, should he make use of these, this can be a very powerful diplomatic weapon he has.

Player wise, it remains impressive. They have the rank 1 player (doesn't say a lot past the caliber of player that they have recruited), they have a respectable nobling record. However, with a little bit of digging I found some things derogatory to their statistical record.

Code:
Bonus village (421|587) K54	424	Abandoned	Killomega [HAM!!!]	20th Jan 2009 - 18:27:10

002 FEA was Here. (407|575) K54	587	k k 511 [FEA]	MrDooman [HAM!!!]	25th Jan 2009 - 09:00:33

The above was only done with a quick overview on TWstats, however, in each case extremely low pointer villages were nobled. The first one was a bonus village, which could have been wise if he wanted to get lc pumping out at immense speed (could only have worked with great activity or lots of resources free from first village to pump up the village) or he just wanted an easy target. However, in the first defence he could have just farmed the village constantly to get the iron boost.

The second case - that appears to be quite 'fail' to the eye.

However, on the other hand to these two examples, HAM!!! has lots of potential, qualities that are lacking in other tribes.

On to BD, quite possibly the most exciting tribe in this world. The leadership is on a level with HAM!!! in every aspect, and in most aspects it surpasses it. They have gathered some immense players, and to be honest, I can't see flaws in it. They are yet to noble a village under 1k points (concluded from a scan of their nobling record), something that ranks them just above HAM!!! in my books.

I love the attitude to recruitment that Petani has, following experiences with Vpar, there is no doubt in my mind that these guys will go far - futher than most.

EDIT: Need to continue the post - had to go and didn't wanna lose it earlier.

In regards to THE, this is probably the second best tribe on the world (drawing with HAM!!! behind BD). Experienced players, I remember JPohlman from world 1 (think he lead D.D.R?), Spleen Mage is generally epic (know him from n00bs - great fun and awesome player) & AK_Iceman was in world 1 RoBAC (I think). Generally, I would regard that set up of leadership on a level with the BD combination of Vpar/Russki. They have some good players who have played tribalwars for sometime, however, lets see if they can keep up with BD!

Code:
Swaineys Village 1-03 (467|210) K24	518	Abandoned	swainey [THE]	31st Jan 2009 - 08:59:08

The above is the only really bad ennoblement I can find.

now, onto my "wild card" and my own tribe, TARDIS. One of the best noble records of the four I have chosen to review; and in my eyes, this isn't just down to fewer nobles. Purple Predator has used his own experience to make a non-premade tribe. Made primarily with people he has never played with before, simply has used good recruitment to assemble a fantastic tribe on the "rim". I have a brilliant feeling about this tribe, and I can't wait to have some war!

Last edited:

spleen mage

1 boo! - BigBadSanta as diplomat/leader? Judging by his forum posts at least, I can't see much prospects for their long term survival. Believe they also have a family/Academy (correct me if I'm wrong), which I see as poor at this stage in the game. Still their growth is pretty good, and their average per member isn't bad. Quite compact as a tribe.

2 HAM!!! - BH as leader is always a good start, since he's proved he's more then just capable on multiple worlds. Space-share with R.Inc, could be interesting since they're both good tribes (haven't seen if their have been any conflicts yet) but I think HAM would come out on top.

3 BD - Pure sex.

4 THE - Poor leadership, don't rate their chances. :icon_wink:

5 LeGeND - Had a good start, but sadly seem to be in decline, probably due to being spread out + T*F troubles. I hear conversing with them can be quite difficult, heh. Shame though, they exceeded my original expectations.

6 T*F - Good members by the looks of things, though currently I'm dubious about their leadership, I did at one point respect them, but I'm not a fan of the stunt that OP pulled. Tribe should be around for a while though.

7 R.Inc - Lots of controversy at the start, but now they've got rid of Raven, I have more respect for them as a tribe. Their survival really depends on what happens with HAM.

8 T-W-C - From their high member count/low average points per member, seem like a mass recruit tribe. Other then that, can't really comment.

9 DUSK - Started of with Ellis, and got rid of him. In my eyes, that means the tribe has improved vastly :)

10 GRGods - See comments on T-W-C

11 {TBD} - Very very clustered in K34. Recruit lots.

12 INSO - Don't agree with their choice of having a family. Kudos to Shadryk for catching me with my pants down though :icon_wink:

13 CTRL - No idea.

14 Boosh! - Love the profile. Love it :)

15 acaboo - Academy? Not good.

DeletedUser

1 boo! - BigBadSanta as diplomat/leader? Judging by his forum posts at least, I can't see much prospects for their long term survival. Believe they also have a family/Academy (correct me if I'm wrong), which I see as poor at this stage in the game. Still their growth is pretty good, and their average per member isn't bad. Quite compact as a tribe.

Yes acaboo is an academy, but does it matter?

We probably have less diplomacy than most the world

Allies
acaboo

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
BD

And no prospects? We have got high od scores both defencive and offencive, And being compact works for us, as our support is one of the best in the world looking at lost villages compared to odd.

DeletedUser

ZING!

No tribe in the top 20 aside from BD and THE has in anyway sparked my interest..

Its too early to say what will happen with the orders. Some of the top tribes are staying quiet, cause that's how they like it. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

2 HAM!!! - BH as leader is always a good start, since he's proved he's more then just capable on multiple worlds. Space-share with R.Inc, could be interesting since they're both good tribes (haven't seen if their have been any conflicts yet) but I think HAM would come out on top.

3 BD - Pure sex.

4 THE - Poor leadership, don't rate their chances. :icon_wink:

5 LeGeND - Had a good start, but sadly seem to be in decline, probably due to being spread out + T*F troubles. I hear conversing with them can be quite difficult, heh. Shame though, they exceeded my original expectations.

6 T*F - Good members by the looks of things, though currently I'm dubious about their leadership, I did at one point respect them, but I'm not a fan of the stunt that OP pulled. Tribe should be around for a while though.

7 R.Inc - Lots of controversy at the start, but now they've got rid of Raven, I have more respect for them as a tribe. Their survival really depends on what happens with HAM.

8 T-W-C - From their high member count/low average points per member, seem like a mass recruit tribe. Other then that, can't really comment.

9 DUSK - Started of with Ellis, and got rid of him. In my eyes, that means the tribe has improved vastly :)

10 GRGods - See comments on T-W-C

11 {TBD} - Very very clustered in K34. Recruit lots.

12 INSO - Don't agree with their choice of having a family. Kudos to Shadryk for catching me with my pants down though :icon_wink:

13 CTRL - No idea.

14 Boosh! - Love the profile. Love it :)

Lol, this is a top-20 analysis. :icon_cool:

spleen mage

Yes acaboo is an academy, but does it matter?

I never said it did/didn't matter. This is my personal opinion on the top 20 (well, 15), it doesn't make it factually correct. I'm just not fond of academys or familys, that's all.

And no prospects? We have got high od scores both defencive and offencive

Again, it's my opinion. It's not all about ODD/ODA, but how your tribe interacts with others. Annoy too many tribes and even the best tribes will struggle to fend of large numbers. I'v seen so many tribes with...difficult/annoying leadership end up being ganged up on by other tribes who have an axe to grind with the leader.

I don't rate your current leader very highly, hence my comment.

And being compact works for us, as our support is one of the best in the world

It's an advantage early on. Of course, other tribes may be thinking ahead; if you're too close together then later on you soon run out of expansion space. You're basically shooting yourself in the foot.

Lol, this is a top-20 analysis. :icon_cool:

I r lazy. :)

DeletedUser

actually, i am not a supporter of family... but let it be straight... this tribe being an acadamy is better than anyone thinks it is...

and yes, we are doing gr8 being compact as well...

DeletedUser

Wrong, wrong, and... wrong.

Dragonwarriors likes to hide behind his alias and post propaganda that he can't back up. You at least don't use an alias, but you still post the same BS.

BS?? Heres a few more players who mysteriously exited THE just before they were nobled.

The Ugliest Duckling

THENone31st January 2009 - 01:00:025,878

Alpha (379|229) K234,176The Ugliest Duckling anewdream [P~2]31st January 2009 - 21:17:03

Bean
THE[ROK]28th January 2009 - 07:00:022,502

03 Circus (288|324) K322,502Bean [[ROK]]babydzhas [GRGods]29th January 2009 - 07:36:36

bigjay

THENone11th January 2009 - 10:00:021,401

God of War (002) (373|340) K331,304bigjay PHO3NIX8253 [-BOOT-]17th January 2009 - 11:35:37

Fair enough there a little gap on bigjay, but as you can see from the graph he got cleared and they had begun to cat his village down at the time he got booted.

And An hero mentioned before is also a special case.

THEAnHero10th January 2009 - 01:00:011,693AnHeroTHE12th January 2009 - 13:00:011,862THENone24th January 2009 - 01:00:023,797

The reason i see this as important is because the first time he exited THE was the time he attacked an acaboo player and another player cleared him.

So did all these player just feel like leaving THE before they were getting nobled aswell? It seems to be a trend, when a player in THE is attacked they mysteriously leave.

DeletedUser

Jan 31 00:09 The Ugliest Duckling has been dismissed by AK_iceman.
Jan 28 05:16 Bean left the tribe.
Jan 11 06:30 bigjay left the tribe.

Out of everyone you posted, only one was actually booted and thats because he was inactive. Look, I don't know what your deal is or why you're even concerned with it. Look who nobled bigjay, look what tribe he's in now.

People leave tribes, that's how it works. Most people who leave THE, don't go to other tribes. They leave because they're quitting this world or the game altogether. When their neighbors see that, they jump on it. I could probably play the same game with your ex-tribemates, but it'd be a waste of my time.