Top 20

DeletedUser

This message is hidden because dragonwarriors is on your ignore list.

You can mail me from your in-game name if you want to talk to me on the forum. Until then, ignorance is bliss. :)

DeletedUser

I hear they are recruiting, but are strictly interested in Soup Nazi's only. None have yet to meet that qualification.

I hear Tardis is recruiting Soup Nazis as well so maybe he should go there ;)

I believe I already promised the title of Bad Wolf and my title is already Bad wolf's slave.

DeletedUser

I asked everyone in boo and acaboo who i am and we discovered im everyplayer in those 2 tribes.

Dont worry ill mail you from every account soon enough it takes time though

the pink panther

Wow, what a load of bitching LOL, I go away for a few days and come back to everyone trying to flame THE, yet I've never heard of any of these guys?

DeletedUser

1 boo! - Not heard much of.
2 BD - Heard some good things. Yet they share a continent slightly with another good tribe.
3 HAM!!! - Seen a bunch of their members in the top rankings. Yet to see their might.
4 THE - Also heard some good things. Possibly going to be here a while.
5 LeGeND - There's obviously the war with T*F. I have to say: They've withstood a lot so far. Being spread out could be a weakness though.
6 T*F - Moved into action quickly. Going well so far.
7 R.Inc - Don't know.
8 T-W-C - Don't know.
9 GRGods - Don't know.
10 {TBD} - Don't know.
11 DUSK - Don't know.
12 INSO - Personal experience with these as strong allies in world 13 make them my image of the strongest contender for the top. BD's main threat in the shared continent.
13 CTRL - Don't know.
14 acaboo - Don't know.
15 Boosh! - Don't know.
16 -=TA=- - Don't know.
17 Thr - Don't know.
18 ~NEA~ - Don't know.
19 ODA! - Don't know.
20 WORD - Don't know.

It's hard making judgements when the world is so fresh. I obviously don't know a lot about most tribes since there's not as much action as say when tribes are beasting it up.

Overall - INSO are my favourite for the top. They're a dangerous war machine and have some of their great players from world 13. Worked with them, saw their action. They're good. Watch out other tribes.

DeletedUser

Wow, what a load of bitching LOL, I go away for a few days and come back to everyone trying to flame THE, yet I've never heard of any of these guys?

Things called aliases. Do you really think id post here under any of my real game names?

Anyway enough of the bitching im sure my friends on w30 will do themselves proud :) Im rooting for ya SoarHigh

DeletedUser

Things called aliases. Do you really think id post here under any of my real game names?

Anyway enough of the bitching im sure my friends on w30 will do themselves proud :) Im rooting for ya SoarHigh

No, because then you would probably be laughed off the forum. Basically you're a troll.

DeletedUser92

Id rather keep anoying you though its so much fun, first world 8 now 32

...Seriously?

Guess we can't count, can we, coward? I hope your e-penis is satisfied that I deigned to respond to you, but with such a slow pitch I just can't help it.

Now, time to make you the second person on my ignore list...

DeletedUser

But we aren't exactly gone are we which was the second/end part of the post you decided to ignorantly discard :icon_rolleyes:

Neither are LEGEND or =SK=.

=SK= remade themselves under a new name, which you did and then changed back to T*F.

LEGEND never disbanded.

DeletedUser

Boo! - I like this tribe, its very good. I like their set up, great leadership for in-game playing but can't p&p for toffee. Diplomacy list is short and focused (not including enemies otherwise it'll be a mile and a half long), and as i see it they are in the best location for growth at this stage of the game.

BD - Don't get me wrong they are a good tribe, strong members and leaders but they seem to be lacking something with diplomacy, they seem to be linked with every tribe that shows some potential. Which is both good and bad since they won't be involved in anything big for the time being. So the question is are small wars the way to the top?

HAM!!! - Don't know much but they seem to be swimming a long in the shallow end pretty nicely, but I’m not 100% sure they'd hack it in the deep end.

THE - Well, where to start. Jpohlman i hear a lot of good things about this player but i never see it. His tribes on other world are gone, and reading the world 8 forum a comment from DTATDM said it all, its out of context but it fits him very well.

REL - We came, we saw, we kicked ass... we merged, we kicked some more ass, we merged again, we kicked more ass... THE came... and we got our ass kicked... *shrugs*

As I see THE they could be anything, they have the potential to own the world or be massive flops. But I will be watching carefully to see what Jpohlman can pull out of the bag, remember in fairly tales anything can happen and jpohlman has a habit of writing them, well fictional novels. Before I go further I’d like to say that I don’t mean any offence to the guy and he has also had a lot of success so the picture I’m painting isn’t the whole picture. I just choose to look at the bad points cause it just makes me feel just that little bit bigger.
THE are in a good position, good members and should be around for a while if they manage to stay active and for fill their potential which is the main fight for them. Remember your now on a new world facing different players and tribes, can you rely on what you have done on previous worlds? No!, you have to start again from the bottom like the rest of us. Good luck for the future, i would like you guys to do well.

LeGeND – Well they have a good group of players and have a good tribe but they have been let down through diplomatic instability, they are in to many wars and this has slowed their growth but they are still going strong. I believe they would go straight to the top if they can sort themselves out and get rid of some enemies.

T*F - well they are the luckiest tribe on W30, they must have some angels watching their backs. I don’t know how they managed to get this far. They are going strong with the war with LeGeND but if it was a fair fight one on one it would be a different story. Kebabe8… Well I have lost all respect for this player after his little prank. I don’t know how he is still on this world, hes a multi accounting cheating little schoolboy who shouldn’t be in a top 20 tribe at all yet alone lead it. T*F would be a better tribe without him and it doesn’t go well for T*F when he manage to regain control after his so called hack.
He sums up T*F if you ask me, little school children who are out of place. The only place these are going is down.

I will end this worthless post by flaming myself, I’m a 300-point player without a tribe who is the smallest inactive point whore in TW history. I should quit since I’m not worth the electricity I’m wasting playing this game.

DeletedUser

1 boo! - Worthless point whores/ mass recruiters.
2 BD - Absolutely Smexxi- I think they will go far
3 HAM!!! - Good leadership dunno about skills :icon_evil:
5 LeGeND - Rubbish. I think OP did a good job TBH
6 T*F - Great leader and players. Will go far.
7 R.Inc - My tribe :) We rock. Un-Biased comment.
9 GRGods - Absolute retards. Will probably make themselves fail.
11 DUSK - Hehehehehehehehe WUBBISH
14 acaboo - Academy tribe of boo!- WUBBISH
15 Boosh! - Funny profile :) Nuff said.

I left the ones i wnt to post about in.

rygardal

dont forget TARDIS. they will be in top soon I think.

Thanks for the attention, whether or not we deserve the place in the top 20 that you anticipate shall be proven in due course. However, I certaintly do hope that we manage to claw our way into the top 20; it would certainly symbolize the hard work that people have put into the tribe.

I have a feeling that it wont be too far away in the future when TARDIS decides to prove it's worth. :icon_wink:

Id rather keep anoying you though its so much fun, first world 8 now 32

... As annoying someone on the internet is the height of cool. Allow the e-thug seal of approval to keep you company at night.

Last edited:

Faetzy

Tribes i think will last:

THE - watched them in world8, one to fear for the future.
BD - Don't know them, but they impress me alot.
T*F - watching them in there conflict with Legend seem good.

Out of the top20 just now i can see 3 going in the next month, not going to mention names out respect.

lol, and what of ham!!! we suddenly going to die...?

DeletedUser

1 boo! - Worthless point whores/ mass recruiters.

o?

You must have missed the following:

ODA
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 LeGeNDaRY 1,87 Mio.
2 peekaboo 1,60 Mio.
3 Black Dawn 1,43 Mio.

ODD
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 LeGeNDaRY 405.323
2 ID Ten T 331.324
3 The Hellestarian Empire 307.812
4 peekaboo 299.831

ODT
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 LeGeNDaRY 2,28 Mio.
2 peekaboo 1,90 Mio.
3 Twilight Empire 1,64 Mio.

and of course boo! has only nobled 21 barbs from 119 conquers.
do the math and we get an 82% player nobling to 18% barb nobling ratio. That's ok I guess. Not sure what your standards are.

boo! isn't that worthless, complete pointwhores, and mass recruiters...are we?

now you on the other hand:

=SK= Ridz13
Opponents defeated: 29.103 (909.) o? That it? Who's the worthless pointwhore now?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

9 GRGods - Absolute retards. Will probably make themselves fail.

I don't know you or ever heard of you as well, so that quite obviously would make you also a retard.

failboat1.jpg

DeletedUser

I don't know you or ever heard of you as well, so that quite obviously would make you also a retard.

failboat1.jpg

Well, to be quite honest, every GRGODS I've ever seen has failed completely. I saw The.Robot basically beat most of their tribe single handedly on one world.