Top 20

DeletedUser

Theres been alot of changes in the top 20 so i wanted to know what peoples thoughts are now

1 boo!
2 BD
3 HAM!!!
4 THE
5 LeGeND
6 T*F
7 R.Inc
8 T-W-C
9 GRGods
10 {TBD}
11 DUSK
12 INSO
13 CTRL
14 acaboo
15 Boosh!
16 -=TA=-
17 Thr
18 ~NEA~
19 ODA!
20 WORD

DeletedUser

well the top 3 tribes are so close in point, the only way you can realy compare them is by members and positioning around the worlds

DeletedUser

Since BD only have a few members i would think they are a very good tribe, but i know nothing about them

Oh and because INSO are from w13, they rock:)

DeletedUser

I assume this is just top 20 in terms of points?

Because under other qualities, I'm sure KBC would be up there - friendly and supportive members, our quick wit, our skilled gameplay ... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

BD, THE, HAM!!, T*F, and maybe boo! are the tribes to watch right now. Out of the seven tribe I believed would be big players in this world, 5 remain (=SK= and LeGend are gone). Other than that, no real changes.

DeletedUser

BD, THE, HAM!!, T*F, and maybe boo! are the tribes to watch right now. Out of the seven tribe I believed would be big players in this world, 5 remain (=SK= and LeGend are gone). Other than that, no real changes.

its your imagination that =SK= and LeGend are gone....

DeletedUser

Because under other qualities, I'm sure KBC would be up there - friendly and supportive members, our quick wit, our skilled gameplay ... :icon_wink:

Hehe, although one cannot deny KBC's defences against the GODs, many of the tribes in the top-20 posess the same qualities of which you speak, as well as the size to have increased quantities of these qualities.

Ofc, there are exceptions to this. However, I name no names. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

please dont bring KBC and GOD into this :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I still see LeGenD up there...did I miss something?

DeletedUser

please dont bring KBC and GOD into this :icon_confused:

I certainly wasn't about to bring GODs into a discussion of top 20 tribes ... oh my goodness ... I was just making (kinda) a funny about KBC.

Oh heck, never mind. :lol:

DeletedUser34102

I am on this world and I saw the Pinkie thread as well. You're still the same old brainless nimrod. Just thought I'd stop by and give you a suggestion. Didn't know I'd have to bring the wambulance with me (pardon the awful joke/pun sorry)

DeletedUser

I am on this world and I saw the Pinkie thread as well. You're still the same old brainless nimrod. Just thought I'd stop by and give you a suggestion. Didn't know I'd have to bring the wambulance with me (pardon the awful joke/pun sorry)

Floopy Pancake Left 20th December 2008 - 22:00 117

Your account went inactive so you are not

By the way insult me all you want, until the day we meet on tw and not only in the forum you cant say shit

DeletedUser

Tribes i think will last:

THE - watched them in world8, one to fear for the future.
BD - Don't know them, but they impress me alot.
T*F - watching them in there conflict with Legend seem good.

Out of the top20 just now i can see 3 going in the next month, not going to mention names out respect.

DeletedUser34102

I guess I'll repeat myself and tell you I'm on this world, dragonwarriors. I mean no harm.

On-topic though, BD is one of the better tribes I've ever seen. I'd reccomend warring them now because they're only going to get stronger and obtain more villages.

DeletedUser

I guess I'll repeat myself and tell you I'm on this world, dragonwarriors. I mean no harm.

On-topic though, BD is one of the better tribes I've ever seen. I'd reccomend warring them now because they're only going to get stronger and obtain more villages.

Then why is your account gone? lost with number 1 so come back with a second?