Top 20.

DeletedUser102104

The only real tribes within the top 10 or so who are not allied or NaP'd with Gents are either Regime or WGGF. Everyone else has hugged.

DVBBS

Fairly pointed Ruffs has not hugged, and actually is fighting more wars at once than any other tribe has fought total.

Sabre hugged quite a bit and to a lesser extent ctrl., but they are a thing of the past now

DeletedUser102104

How did I forget.. I am very sorry DV and other Ruff members. I completely disregarder your existence for a moment there.. Keep on going boys!

DeletedUser118218

On another note, anyone notice ROMAN has snuck back into top 20?

And I think they will stay there for quite a while. Each member has personal bonie + morale bites too. Just some of my action based rim gameplay experience...

I wonder if they have ever considered renaming into turtlon on bonan.

DeletedUser109671

Considering there is only like 30 total tribes in this world top 20 isn't too hard to achieve :)

DeletedUser

Fairly pointed Ruffs has not hugged, and actually is fighting more wars at once than any other tribe has fought total.

Sabre hugged quite a bit and to a lesser extent ctrl., but they are a thing of the past now

Bugz have fought more wars than you boy

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Considering there is only like 30 total tribes in this world top 20 isn't too hard to achieve :)

yeah

at this point any of the top 30 players would be in the top 20 tribes all by themselves if they made their own single person tribe

DVBBS

Bugz have fought more wars than you boy

You know when you hit a bug really hard with a shoe and its guts pour out and it keeps crawling around slowly dying? That's you guys right now.

For every war bugZ has fought they've merged a tribe and hugged two.

jack35999

6. WGGF
7/10
there's some talent over there . still they don't stand a fighting chance against gents. so i don't think they gone be around for long.
Their largest member is selfish with zero loyalty to any tribe he join. their top member will be attacking his tribe mate omerava soon and jump to gents after that,it will be fun to watch.

tumblr_nnyahebjS71s4zjifo1_500.gif

to7a

Typical To7a, speaking all big :D Anyways buddy, Gents needs to go down a score or two. Ruffs needs to go up 5 scores about.
Gawd, all the talk about The Devil Monster, listen he is my boo :* The score given to WGGF is respectable though, thank you
well, i'm bored so that's all i got ^_^

well, Gents dose have Dominance after all ,either we like it or not. i give them 90% chance of wining the world if they stick together.

tho there's a loyalty with in the tribe. lot of there players getting bored and going more and more inactive which's breaking ties with in the tribe. I give it 40% chance that they gone break from the inside at some point.

and you over rating ruffs for sure. they only get 2/10 and that cause they didn't disband yet, until they lunch a successful OP on another tribe (any tribe) they don't get more than that. i'm sure they have some good players . but they sure been a disappointment as tribe,so unless they can prove them self they don't deserve a higher rating .

i come to understand there's some old friendship over there.so maybe he was bluffing and i'm wrong about that. anyway from what i saw so far he didn't had loyalty to any tribe. guess only time will tell. but sure TDM is a story.

Last edited:

DeletedUser102104

Heya, Im just gloating about Ruffs. I had understood they were doing much better, turns out I was wrong.. Anyway, to7a, I get that you're bored. But that doesn't mean you gift all your villages to Gents, ahah. anyway, we will see you soon ;)

DeletedUser118016

Heya, Im just gloating about Ruffs. I had understood they were doing much better, turns out I was wrong.. Anyway, to7a, I get that you're bored. But that doesn't mean you gift all your villages to Gents, ahah. anyway, we will see you soon ;)

While nuking and sending nobles at WGGF.

DeletedUser

1) Gents... 6/10 currently fighting 1 war against ruffs and for the size of gents and with so much talent as everyone seems to say they seem to be having a very slow battle vrs ruffs... I guess since ruffs didn't disband on day 1 of the war and didn't have top members leave and join gents that maybe gents are unsure how to actually go about warring them in a successful manner. This must be all new for gents having an enemy that doesn't disband and join them after 24 hrs of war so i guess it will be interesting to see how this war progresses over the next few weeks. TBH thought gents would have steam rolled through ruffs by now being they out number them so much and do some pretty stellar ops...well not that i'd know for sure but i always hear people in gents rave about how great their ops are etc so i guess i really just expected a lot more from this war on gents part being as they only have the 1 war going and outnumber ruffs by over 10 mill points. Perhaps their newest merge with lust will give them what they need to beat ruffs finally lol.

2) Regime ... 9/10 Totally smexy tribe and sure have proved themselves to be pro exterminators of the bugz family. Own the NW rim and have accomplished this all with 33 members! Goes to show what quality and talent can do in small numbers. Has been my 2nd favorite tribe in this world since the beginning, my favorite being my own tribe ofc. Can't wait to see what these guys do next after the last bug has been squashed :) Rooting for Regime!

3) Ruffs... 7/10 Warring number 1 tribe and although not doing great they are also not doing horrible either. At least they have lasted more than 48 hrs which is way more than i can say of any previous foe (yes i may be exaggerating a bit i know other tribes lasted more than 48 hrs but not much longer) The fact that they are not being steam rolled by a tribe that almost doubles them in points and easily quadruples them in spread while also fighting other wars at the same time gains a lot of respect from myself and probably many others. Also under new leadership and a recent merge with ctrl , they do have some great talent there and i hope they can hold off the merge monsters a while longer !! Go ruffs ! you are going down in tw history as the tribe who fought gents the longest without a merge ..woot ! just when i thought world 80 was turning into a massive hug fest this tribe gives me hope that a good clean fight can still be had in this world. well sorta clean lol

4)...Bugz ...1/10 Family tribe being whooped by regime and even with gents sitting them all and sniping for them they still can barely get a recap in :D Too bad they trusted gents to be their ally since gents would rather merge in lust than to try and save their ally bugz instead. Guess bugz isnt turtle enough for the turtle club. You would think having number one tribe next door and being allies that they would have gotten a bit more help than some sniping but meh just happy to see them going down in flames and fumes. Don't think these guys will be in the top 5 much longer.

5)... WGGF ... 8/10 sneaking up the ranks with only 16 members ! Talent there and taking control of their rim, will be interesting to see how things progress with these guys over the next month or so. not much more to say about these guys but def keeping my eye on them to see how they do in the upcoming weeks. New to the top 5 thx to yet another merge of lust into gents.

6)...Virus ....7/10.. was only going to do top 5 tribes but i think these guys are worth a mention just due to the fact they are the top players of lust that obvs didn't wanna hug it up with the gentlemen so koodos to them for growing a pair and making a new tribe will also be interesting to see what they do over the next few weeks, a lot of growth potential for them with so many old tribe mates im sure that didnt make the cut into gents. i know they are rank 7 but lust is merging so they don't count in my books.

An Bhoran

Well that was one of the suckiest reads ever.

Buy shares in straws!

DeletedUser

agree with bhoran, just a continuous flame of gents, sick of reading it. Stop giving props to sides for lasting a week or two in a mid world war. As you said the spread is massive for gents. Obviously massive travel times. In saying that 170 of Gents conquers are from Ruffs. Ruffs have taken 24 from Gents... What have Ruffs done well except maybe snipe a few long distant trains?

95-9 in the past 7 days? 26-1 in the past two days? Balian is gone.
What have Ruffs done other than be big enough to still be coping after losing 170 villages plus Balien leaving = another 159 villages to gain a higher ranking to date than Gents? I know a lot of people don't like the way the tribe is running bla bla bla but noone can argue it has been extremely successful.

How is this rating suppose to work?
1 being I don't like the tribe because they attack me and 10 being I love them because they aren't attacking me or
1 being crap tribe with crap leadership and positioning to 10 being a massive chance to win the world great tribe led well and have been tested?

monstaz2

People rank tribes by how much they like the style the tribe plays by. Gents style works because they understand the way people work, in the long run this may be beaten by Regime's very old school tight recruitment style but who knows what will happen..

DeletedUser109837

People rank tribes by how much they like the style the tribe plays by. Gents style works because they understand the way people work, in the long run this may be beaten by Regime's very old school tight recruitment style but who knows what will happen..

I see you sold your soul to gents, way to go.

monstaz2

Thanks, I did think it was a good plan so I'm glad you agree with me.