Top 20.

DeletedUser118195

Gents recruiting everything, internaling then kicking...
Bugz tribe changes: 546
Gents tribe changes: 452
Ruffs tribe changes: 110
Regime tribe changes: 67

i know ruffs 110 isnt the greatest with how old it is..
However i dont think you can argue with the fact that gents invite, merge, internal, kick, invite, merge, internal, kick. (otherwise known as hug)
On a fairly mad scale.
Only being topped by bugz is bad... as we all know what bugz are like :L

DeletedUser95698

Gents recruiting everything, internaling then kicking...
Bugz tribe changes: 546
Gents tribe changes: 452
Ruffs tribe changes: 110
Regime tribe changes: 67

i know ruffs 110 isnt the greatest with how old it is..
However i dont think you can argue with the fact that gents invite, merge, internal, kick, invite, merge, internal, kick. (otherwise known as hug)
On a fairly mad scale.
Only being topped by bugz is bad... as we all know what bugz are like :L

Ruffs averages 2.558 tribe changes a day
Gents averages 2.271 tribe changes a day

2.558 is in fact greater then 2.271

DVBBS

Yet we have 48 members and you have 80 and have had that amount for 90% of the world.

DeletedUser1082

As much as I appreciate the credit, take your head out your arse jacob. Everyone else in Gents is either amazed at the tribe's ranking, or just can't be bothered to complain. I was simply the first intelligent and articulate person to join the tribe and call it out on its bullshit, and therefore was the first one to speak up.
No smoke without fire, #thatssogentsy, #upregime and all the bullshit you want to hear to make some convoluted and incoherent point about pnp. I don't like the way you play, so I'm calling it out, same as many others. Simple as that. You want it to stop, stop playing like shit, leave the tribe, and quit whining.

DeletedUser95698

or you can quit whining about a world you are totally irrelevant on :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser1082

or you can quit whining about a world you are totally irrelevant on :icon_neutral:

I'm literally replying to a post where someone in your tribe gives me credit for the most talked about topic on these forums. Your post is idiotic and worthless.

DeletedUser117863

As much as I appreciate the credit, take your head out your arse jacob. Everyone else in Gents is either amazed at the tribe's ranking, or just can't be bothered to complain. I was simply the first intelligent and articulate person to join the tribe and call it out on its bullshit, and therefore was the first one to speak up.
No smoke without fire, #thatssogentsy, #upregime and all the bullshit you want to hear to make some convoluted and incoherent point about pnp. I don't like the way you play, so I'm calling it out, same as many others. Simple as that. You want it to stop, stop playing like shit, leave the tribe, and quit whining.
You probably won't label it as intelligent nor articulate, but Batan's been doing that for ages. So does topat when he feels like it, in his own way.

DVBBS

Steve is so catty tonight

giphy.gif