Top 25 players. ODA/Points ratio

• Thread starter DeletedUser81101
  • Start date

DeletedUser81101

Enemy conquers added so we know where everyone is getting their ODA from. And Tribe averages now include top 40 members.

DeletedUser

Good Work Drunk , as you obviously put much effort into this , but only you would know the true meaning of all these stats :)

DeletedUser81101

ehh I got too much time on my hands now that unis pretty much finished

DeletedUser

Nice work drunk .

I also like this added affect

Tribe. Avg Ratio
*DETOX 4.86 (+1.95) +175
*E=MC2 4.67 (+0.80) +14
LEGION 4.05 (+1.04) -616
HAWKS 3.25 (+0.51) +405
TW 2.00 (+0.25) +22

Yep we doing well alirght :D

I also like how im second on the list of conquers ;)

Hope you remember to include shallor :p ;)

DeletedUser81101

Wouldnt take too much out of this atm due to the IFY fiasco...
Easy ODA for the west
lots of internalling for LEGION
around 90% of west conquers are IFY

congrats to stiker though taking advantage of IFY and reaching #2
and good to see LKJ in the top 5. The first time since Morph! disbanded that a new face is amongst the big guns

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wouldnt take too much out of this atm due to the IFY fiasco...
Easy ODA for the west
lots of internalling for LEGION
around 90% of west conquers are IFY

congrats to stiker though taking advantage of IFY and reaching #2
and good to see LKJ in the top 5. The first time since Morph! disbanded that a new face is amongst the big guns

Would you really consider LKJ amongst the big guns though. I mean sure they can hold their own against some small tribes but they dont seem to be all that to me. I mean look at their highest pointed player. Been rimmed by DETOX 3 times already.

DeletedUser81101

I chose not to while the IFY thing was going on, as it wouldn't be an accurate portrayal of either tribe or players...

but I guess its pretty much over so I shall when I get the time

DeletedUser

indeed...I was literally about to say the same thing...I really don't think faramirfox should be up there.

DeletedUser81101

the way I see.. faramir sort of evens the playing field.. we internalled IFY, atleast you guys internalling faramir will make it a little more fair

DeletedUser81101

congrats to stiker, the first active player to break 6.
Besides that the ups and downs are pretty evenly mixed. And we welcome Chystang back, aswell as 2 newcomers TheOx450 and Redmuss

Hawks still with a decent 100+ advantage over LEGION, although that stat has been halved since last time.
And the total war in the last month is +68 in favour of the west, down from +440 last time.

This war is really getting tense now :)

DeletedUser

the way I see.. faramir sort of evens the playing field.. we internalled IFY, atleast you guys internalling faramir will make it a little more fair

how about we take faramir and IFY out. That should even it out a bit and give a bit more accurate stats...however if you are shooting for more realistic stats then yes....leave IFY and faramir in.

DeletedUser

You just said you stopped doing this until IFYgate (personal joke for americans) wasnt in it :icon_neutral:

:L

Apart from that , nice well done !!!

DeletedUser

I love you :)

But dont love you since you let someone else other than me get your 100th conquer loss :icon_cry:

DeletedUser81101

haha I would've much preferred it be you.. it was Pherion instead, oh the irony! :|

DeletedUser81101

ehh I already recapped, it was just a luckily timed noble train to a faramir villa