Top 3 tribes

DeletedUser

I can't see Omen overtaking us now tbh, they got a little close but no cigar :)

lol well you never know with tribal wars WP have some great upcoming players aswell and they have a good placement in world 45 its always something to remember :p

MichielK

Wow, you're all that interested in what happens with my account? I'm touched :icon_biggrin:

You can throw all your theories about suiciding troops in one big swoop or the account being unwatched out of the window...my former tribemates are experienced enough to know how to deal with an issue as simple as a quit player. Let's get on-topic again before Jurasu develops an ulcer :icon_wink:

As for me...while I won't dismiss the possibility of coming back when real life calms down or when W16 is locked up, right now I am retired from W45. There will not be a replacement player, nor is this an account merge.

The hints at possible rule breaking are beyond ridiculous, and I'm not even going to dignify those with a response.

As for "not looking too hot with only 25 active players"; both R4KI and Fremen were heavy favorites here on the public forums when they had less than that. You don't need 50 fully active players to be succesful, as long as you are dedicated to bringing the inactive villages back into active control fast and without panicking...which is exactly what CATS is doing.

DeletedUser

I can't see Omen overtaking us now tbh, they got a little close but no cigar :)

Omen passed your tribe a long long long time ago in dominance. Unless you are actually counting points as your litmus for dominance. ODA however tells another story entirely!

DeletedUser

As for "not looking too hot with only 25 active players"; both R4KI and Fremen were heavy favorites here on the public forums when they had less than that. You don't need 50 fully active players to be succesful, as long as you are dedicated to bringing the inactive villages back into active control fast and without panicking...which is exactly what CATS is doing.
Agreed, but R4KI was #1 when it had 20 members though. As for the continued argument that its the same thing even though 50 villages are changing hands its really not worth my time to argue. There is no-way you dont understand the difference, and your just trying to play off an issue as though it does not exist. IMO, as I have yet to state, cats can take this situation to their advantage, or it can kill them. Which of those two scenario's plays out is dependent on the leadership. A leadership I am unfamiliar with and cannot accurately predict.

DeletedUser

Omen passed your tribe a long long long time ago in dominance. Unless you are actually counting points as your litmus for dominance. ODA however tells another story entirely!
I hope this is sarcasm? Omen just barely passed Zero's ODA and they haven't been a tribe in over a month. You have not passed one ever, you have merely been losing the lead you started every day since their recent creation.

DeletedUser

Agreed, but R4KI was #1 when it had 20 members though. As for the continued argument that its the same thing even though 50 villages are changing hands its really not worth my time to argue. There is no-way you dont understand the difference, and your just trying to play off an issue as though it does not exist. IMO, as I have yet to state, cats can take this situation to their advantage, or it can kill them. Which of those two scenario's plays out is dependent on the leadership. A leadership I am unfamiliar with and cannot accurately predict.

Weird how you seem to contradict yourself. You say that you don't know much about myself, nor the other two leaders, and that you can't predict our future, yet all of your other posts have pointed at us failing.

Rather than flaming us about it on the forums now, which won't lead to anything, I ask you to wait and watch. If we crash and burn, flame me then. Until then, you have no reason to.

DeletedUser

Actually, Matt hasn't said that you guys were going to fail, he was simply reinforcing Adzdev's argument about villages being empty and being easy targets because of lack of troops, However it has been clarified now that you guys are only nobling the villages that have no troops, this way you don't have to worry about troops disappearing. But don't say that he was flaming you when all he was trying to do was to help you understand Adzdev's comment.

DeletedUser

Actually, Matt hasn't said that you guys were going to fail, he was simply reinforcing Adzdev's argument about villages being empty and being easy targets because of lack of troops, However it has been clarified now that you guys are only nobling the villages that have no troops, this way you don't have to worry about troops disappearing. But don't say that he was flaming you when all he was trying to do was to help you understand Adzdev's comment.

Forgive me, you are right.

Adzdev was flaming us, and like you said, Matt (Hedge Clippers?) was reinforcing his reasoning. In my mind, that came out as him siding with Adzdev in trying to degrade us.

I should punish the hamster for taking breaks from running on the wheel.

DeletedUser

I take it you are leading CATS now? Well good luck, looking forward to seeing what the future holds for you guys.

DeletedUser

Adzdev was flaming us, and like you said, Matt (Hedge Clippers?) was reinforcing his reasoning. In my mind, that came out as him siding with Adzdev in trying to degrade us.
Perhaps your too simple minded then.... His assertion that while you go through this transition you will have less troops is undoubtedly true and your defense of said statement is moronic yes. However how you interpret the facts is not contingent on the facts themselves.

Making a dishonest argument for legitimate reasons imo is wrong. Even if I agreed with you 100% on the direction that Cats is headed I would not so blatantly abuse facts as you do. And would still point out your error in judgment. You guys can most certainly use this situation to make Cats stronger than it has ever been or it can kill you. My disagreement with your stupid assertion does not mean I lean one way or the other. Nor could any logical extrapolation of my posts lead to such a conclusion. So no I have not contradicted myself in anyway.

Edit:
I find it sad you have to use the attack that I am "flaming" you, such is normally the case of an intlectually weak argument. Though given your argument so far, you do have an intellectually weak argument. Mind you since you seem unable to grasp this concept your inability to come up with a good explanation as to why the opposition is wrong is in no way an endorsement of the opposition.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser86073

Forgive me, you are right.

I should punish the hamster for taking breaks from running on the wheel.

'flaming' lol......I wasn't trying to degrade you guys at all, you have gone from rank 3 to 5 and its only a matter of time before Apex pass you. It took around a week for this to happen so i was simply pointing out the obvious that you guy are not doing brilliantly at the moment :)

DeletedUser

Perhaps your too simple minded then.... His assertion that while you go through this transition you will have less troops is undoubtedly true and your defense of said statement is moronic yes. However how you interpret the facts is not contingent on the facts themselves.

Making a dishonest argument for legitimate reasons imo is wrong. Even if I agreed with you 100% on the direction that Cats is headed I would not so blatantly abuse facts as you do. And would still point out your error in judgment. You guys can most certainly use this situation to make Cats stronger than it has ever been or it can kill you. My disagreement with your stupid assertion does not mean I lean one way or the other. Nor could any logical extrapolation of my posts lead to such a conclusion. So no I have not contradicted myself in anyway.

Edit:
I find it sad you have to use the attack that I am "flaming" you, such is normally the case of an intlectually weak argument. Though given your argument so far, you do have an intellectually weak argument. Mind you since you seem unable to grasp this concept your inability to come up with a good explanation as to why the opposition is wrong is in no way an endorsement of the opposition.

It was a simple confusion between you two. I apologized for it. I don't know why you then followed up by claiming I'm "simple minded," "moronic," "abusing the facts," and "intellectually weak."

I plainly stated that Adzdev had a good argument. I then pointed out that it doesn't apply to our situation.

Now I find myself unsure of what you mean when you are saying that I have a weak argument, and that I'm being dishonest. I have no reason to lie at all. If I did, it would only weaken my position and cast a bad light on my tribe.

I'll state my argument in the plainest way I can come up with. Hopefully that'll clear up any confusion.

Adzdev said that we are losing troops on two accounts. We lose the troops in the accounts that go inactive, and that we lose troops in our own accounts in clearing those inactive villages.

Both points are void, because we usually managed to acquire the sitting (Herman and Slacker being the exceptions since they purposely deleted to spite us). That way we can clear the villages out and noble them without losing troops. So that voids one of Adzdev's points. We don't use up our own troops nobling the inactive villages.

However that still leaves the inactive accounts troops being lost, right? Again, we found a solution to that.

We look around for a target we'd normally hit. So for this, let's use myself, MK (who we all know has quit by this point), and Adzdev (just to please my childish sense of humor).

Ok, so say I wish to clear and noble one of Adzdev's villages. Normally I'd have to launch from one of my villages to Adzdev's. Instead, I have a sitter in our tribe send an attack from one of MK's villages, and I can follow it with a noble train. So now we've used troops from an inactive account on a target that we normally would have had to use our own troops on. So now we've cleared out the inactive village while still putting the troops to use rather than just moving them out and wasting.

So now I'm hoping you can clarify your position as I have no idea about how Adzdev's argument applies to us or to how I'm being dishonest in my argument.

DeletedUser

'flaming' lol......I wasn't trying to degrade you guys at all, you have gone from rank 3 to 5 and its only a matter of time before Apex pass you. It took around a week for this to happen so i was simply pointing out the obvious that you guy are not doing brilliantly at the moment :)

As I remember it, you also said "You are not to bright" in reference to me, and then talked about some imagined insult at CATS.

Maybe you definition of flaming is different than mine, but I consider flaming to be any baseless insults that serve absolutely no purpose.

I posted I believe twice before you claimed that I wasn't smart. You don't know me, so you don't know how intelligent I may or may not be. Even if I really was stupid, pointing it out serves absolutely no purpose. So I consider that flaming.

DeletedUser86073

As I remember it, you also said "You are not to bright" in reference to me, and then talked about some imagined insult at CATS.

Maybe you definition of flaming is different than mine, but I consider flaming to be any baseless insults that serve absolutely no purpose.

I posted I believe twice before you claimed that I wasn't smart. You don't know me, so you don't know how intelligent I may or may not be. Even if I really was stupid, pointing it out serves absolutely no purpose. So I consider that flaming.

I never said that you would be losing your own troops though did i? I said you will be losing the troops from the villages that you will be nobling. I also said this before you enlightened us all that you would not be nobling the villages which contain lots of troops. If that is so would it not have been easier to just get someone to take over the account?

I felt the need to point out that you are not too bright because if you would have understood my point in the first place this conversation wouldn't have even taken place.

P.s...This thread is called 'Top 3 tribes'....CATS aren't top 3 so lets stop talking about them now :D.

DeletedUser

It was a simple confusion between you two. I apologized for it. I don't know why you then followed up by claiming I'm "simple minded," "moronic," "abusing the facts," and "intellectually weak."

I plainly stated that Adzdev had a good argument. I then pointed out that it doesn't apply to our situation.

Now I find myself unsure of what you mean when you are saying that I have a weak argument, and that I'm being dishonest. I have no reason to lie at all. If I did, it would only weaken my position and cast a bad light on my tribe.

I'll state my argument in the plainest way I can come up with. Hopefully that'll clear up any confusion.

Adzdev said that we are losing troops on two accounts. We lose the troops in the accounts that go inactive, and that we lose troops in our own accounts in clearing those inactive villages.

Both points are void, because we usually managed to acquire the sitting (Herman and Slacker being the exceptions since they purposely deleted to spite us). That way we can clear the villages out and noble them without losing troops. So that voids one of Adzdev's points. We don't use up our own troops nobling the inactive villages.

However that still leaves the inactive accounts troops being lost, right? Again, we found a solution to that.

We look around for a target we'd normally hit. So for this, let's use myself, MK (who we all know has quit by this point), and Adzdev (just to please my childish sense of humor).

Ok, so say I wish to clear and noble one of Adzdev's villages. Normally I'd have to launch from one of my villages to Adzdev's. Instead, I have a sitter in our tribe send an attack from one of MK's villages, and I can follow it with a noble train. So now we've used troops from an inactive account on a target that we normally would have had to use our own troops on. So now we've cleared out the inactive village while still putting the troops to use rather than just moving them out and wasting.

So now I'm hoping you can clarify your position as I have no idea about how Adzdev's argument applies to us or to how I'm being dishonest in my argument.
One simple question would those 50 villages have ever been entirely naked of troops if a player had them.

DeletedUser

Adzdev, its not a discussion of the top three tribes. Its a discussion of which three tribes people think are best.

And I could've sworn that I already explained that MK still plays on W16, so no one could take over his account :icon_confused:

Hedge Clippers, the simple answer to your question is no. Then again, you comment seems to be more generalized, as every tribe has people go inactive at one time or another. Not sure why CATS is getting attacked for it when we are dealing with it very quickly.

DeletedUser

Hedge Clippers, the simple answer to your question is no. Then again, you comment seems to be more generalized, as every tribe has people go inactive at one time or another. Not sure why CATS is getting attacked for it when we are dealing with it very quickly.
If that is the case, then your assertion that your troop count for your tribe is not hurt by the exchange is incorrect. I have not commented on anything but your assurtion that it does not hurt you troop wise, which is just ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If that is the case, then your assertion that your troop count for your tribe is not hurt by the exchange is incorrect. I have not commented on anything but your assurtion that it does not hurt you troop wise, which is just ridiculous.

You have a funny way of arguing Hedge, although I'd have to say that it must work out quite well for you. Your arguments are always very vague. You refuse to discuss specifics. That way, whenever you point seems to be disproved, you are easily able to jump to another, equally vague, yet still related, argument.

Take note above. You don't say how my assertion is incorrect. You just say that it is and that it is ridiculous. That means I have to interpret what you are saying. If you don't like what I say, you can easily state that I'm wrong and jump around.

So I'm going to ask you to be specific in the future, or else I will refuse to discuss this, as it'll be an endless argument that I can never win.

DeletedUser

I take it you are leading CATS now? Well good luck, looking forward to seeing what the future holds for you guys.

Sorry Sonic, I never answered you. Yes, I am now a leader of CATS, along with IGetKnockedDown and Whome23.

DeletedUser

You have a funny way of arguing Hedge, although I'd have to say that it must work out quite well for you. Your arguments are always very vague. You refuse to discuss specifics. That way, whenever you point seems to be disproved, you are easily able to jump to another, equally vague, yet still related, argument.

Take note above. You don't say how my assertion is incorrect. You just say that it is and that it is ridiculous. That means I have to interpret what you are saying. If you don't like what I say, you can easily state that I'm wrong and jump around.

So I'm going to ask you to be specific in the future, or else I will refuse to discuss this, as it'll be an endless argument that I can never win.
My argument is quite clear. A player of yours had 50 villages. He quit, now said villages are empty of troops. Had the player not quit said villages would have troops. Thus a loss of available troops. Quite simple, quite specific.