Top 3 tribes

DeletedUser

Surely these arguments would only matter if CATS, or indeed anybody, was actually fighting a war?

So, CATS Nobles some vills off their quitters, and they have some empty vills which could be taken advantage of by an enemy.

But, if nobody in w45 is warring CATS then they'll have time to rebuild the troops in those vills - which still won't do them any good unless they go to war.

In summary; w45 needs more wars :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Surely these arguments would only matter if CATS, or indeed anybody, was actually fighting a war?

So, CATS Nobles some vills off their quitters, and they have some empty vills which could be taken advantage of by an enemy.

But, if nobody in w45 is warring CATS then they'll have time to rebuild the troops in those vills - which still won't do them any good unless they go to war.

In summary; w45 needs more wars :icon_twisted:

R4Ki is normally fighting 5 top 20 tribes at a time, we just dont make a thread everything we scratch our asses.

DeletedUser

My argument is quite clear. A player of yours had 50 villages. He quit, now said villages are empty of troops. Had the player not quit said villages would have troops. Thus a loss of available troops. Quite simple, quite specific.

Umm...Yes...I told you that we used the troops. Key word being used. The troops were available. We used them.

That's like saying that using one of your own nukes to clear a target is a bad thing.

DeletedUser

That's like saying that using one of your own nukes to clear a target is a bad thing.
It can be but that is a different discussion. And the defense? How did you magically get rid of the defense. Your tribe has barely any ODd. I highly doubt it was all destroyed in villages it was stacking. Or are we just going to pretend that doesnt exist.

DeletedUser

R4Ki is normally fighting 5 top 20 tribes at a time, we just dont make a thread everything we scratch our asses.

But does any of it count as a war? You know the difference between war in TW and day-to-day aggressive expansion, so answer me this; is R4KI fighting any wars at the moment?

Certainly looking at R4KI's conquer list one doesn't get the impression that you fellas are locked in a life or death struggle :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

It can be but that is a different discussion. And the defense? How did you magically get rid of the defense. Your tribe has barely any ODd. I highly doubt it was all destroyed in villages it was stacking. Or are we just going to pretend that doesnt exist.

You know, we came up with this strange new plan that most people seem to not have thought of before. We here in CATS, after extensive research, have found that we can actually attack with defensive troops!

And before you rant about how bad attacking with defensive troops is, think of the alternatives to getting rid of the defense (simply moving it = waste, support means unknown time limit = waste of time).

But should we ever go to war, feel free to pretend as if your defensive troops don't exist. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser86073

You know, we came up with this strange new plan that most people seem to not have thought of before. We here in CATS, after extensive research, have found that we can actually attack with defensive troops!

And before you rant about how bad attacking with defensive troops is, think of the alternatives to getting rid of the defense (simply moving it = waste, support means unknown time limit = waste of time).

But should we ever go to war, feel free to pretend as if your defensive troops don't exist. :icon_rolleyes:

Just lol at that statement.

DeletedUser

This was exactly my point, you wasted those troops, you now have less defense to work with, you are weakened in terms of troops due to the transition. Idk why you dont understand it, its not a knock on cats, when R4KI loses a member we too are weakened by it in terms of available troops. Cat's doesnt get a magical we have no losses card. As for R4KI's defense, we have some. :)

DeletedUser

Why is it so hard to understand that we are using up offense from people who quit, and nobling those villas as well as villas with low troop counts?

I thought I said that earlier.. lol

DeletedUser

I find this whole discussion useless really. =/

I have a weakness for arguing with people who call me stupid yet fail to see my point completely, even when stated in the simplest terms possible. Seems a few pop up in every world I play.

DeletedUser

considering we all know cats isn't going to be warring until long after these villages are full (likely) it doesn't matter.

On to a different topic... how about I'll ask a question. Which one out of the 3 southeastern tribes will be first to lose one of their main continents and why?

Omen K 74 or 75
One K 66
WP K 76

I'll go with WP for this one just because they are much more top heavy than the other two and would be the more likely candidate to merge themselves into one of the other two or the more likely to lose a war imo vs one of the other two.

DeletedUser

I agree that WP would be the first, as either Easy.Farm would himself join a different tribe, arrange for the merging of his tribe into one of the others. Or they will be in a war, and with the relationship of One and Omen, they are likely to get caught in a two-sided war. That being said, and correct me if i'm wrong, but these three tribes seem to have a good relationship with one another for the mean time, perhaps they have other plans in mind?

DeletedUser

That being said, and correct me if i'm wrong, but these three tribes seem to have a good relationship with one another for the mean time, perhaps they have other plans in mind?

I'm sure they're waiting....and waiting...for R4KI to finally move south and complete world domination. Til then the world won't be much from an observational standpoint.

DeletedUser

If any of them decide to war, it would be the perfect opportunity for R4ki to attack them because they would be weakened from their previous war, and for this reason alone they probably have their friendly relationship.

DeletedUser

But does any of it count as a war? You know the difference between war in TW and day-to-day aggressive expansion, so answer me this; is R4KI fighting any wars at the moment?

Certainly looking at R4KI's conquer list one doesn't get the impression that you fellas are locked in a life or death struggle :icon_sad:

wars being where two sides are specifically targeting each other, yes. Just the 1 big one that i can think of (as in another top 20 tribe) but i dont follow what goes on on the other side of the world all that closely so i may have missed 1-2.

NoFear, which is a contiuation of the fight with FearMe family, though i beleive they merged into 1 after we demolished the main tribe.

Side 1:
Tribes: R4KI
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NoFeaR
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 3
Difference: 45

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 283,334
Side 2: 18,273
Difference: 265,061

image.php

DeletedUser

wars being where two sides are specifically targeting each other, yes. Just the 1 big one that i can think of (as in another top 20 tribe) but i dont follow what goes on on the other side of the world all that closely so i may have missed 1-2.

NoFear, which is a contiuation of the fight with FearMe family, though i beleive they merged into 1 after we demolished the main tribe.

Side 1:
Tribes: R4KI
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NoFeaR
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 3
Difference: 45

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 283,334
Side 2: 18,273
Difference: 265,061

image.php

Pfft :icon_razz:

It's only a war when both sides are fighting, and the stats you've supplied don't suggest that at all :)

DeletedUser88837

Or they are fighting, but not really getting through their defenses. I'm just saying.

As for One, I obviously am not going to say what we are really planning, but I will say it involves Astroglide, cookies, and reruns of the smurfs. Gotta love mushrooms.