top 30

troyktdapus

lol im not trying to argue stop being so frickin agressive and people wont say that u may be number one but the agression is why people hate u on the forums i no way shape or form am i attacking you like i said just stop like i saw in the other forums im defending myself from u not the other way around

Epic Pandas

lol im not trying to argue stop being so frickin agressive and people wont say that u may be number one but the agression is why people hate u on the forums i no way shape or form am i attacking you like i said just stop like i saw in the other forums im defending myself from u not the other way around

I am not being aggressive, I am never aggressive, us giant pink fairies can't get away with that.

troyktdapus

so u think your not agressive the amount of arguments u have on this forum proves that its not coincidental

troyktdapus

and anyways what fun would it be if i dont hear what people think about me

Epic Pandas

so u think your not agressive the amount of arguments u have on this forum proves that its not coincidental

I literally started posting on this world's forum all of 2 days ago, maybe you should do your research dear fellow.

mattcurr

i respect your review but :) i do play it safe and that way works and u grow way more when your not clearing village all the time and oda aint shit when you dont have troops and thos bonus barbs come in handy say what u want but i have a difrent style of play then most and lol i like that

I assume you mean my review? And yeah I would figure you've got a lot of troops or should. And as I said your style doesnt preclude you from being good, nor is it inherently wrong, and I believe you will maintain a rank 20-30 with it in the world. But as I said id fear you would lack the natural aggression needed at times.

troyktdapus

thank you for the input :) my play of style is different but im not a guy who just nobles barbs lol or goes barb crazy i probably wont noble very many more barbs as the game progresses and yea your review :) thanks matt

Last edited:

DeletedUser115786

I'll be doing a review on the top 25 players not in my tribe to prevent sounding biased. What I say may or may not sound insulting, but I'm just saying it how I see it. No disrespect intended.

Rank

3 Seven Swords - Internalled/merged up to a high rank. Good Oda(top 20). Interesting spread, several fronts, might cause them trouble down the road. Hidden awards, I'm assuming they have around 500 coins already but still not 100mil looted. Will be interesting to see if they can keep the acnt going without any more internals.

5 superguy123 - Hall of Famer. Good start up, faded into the background until recent internals. Has very high ODA, might've ran into some stacks against core tribes. Also hidden awards, most likely 500 coins already, no gold looter due to what looks like inactivity a few weeks back. Recently joined top ranked tribe, increasing their potential. Has lots of food, should remain top ranked for quite some time.

7 ShadowBlazer -Another high ODA acnt. Recent success against QQ tribe. Boxed in, will have to fight for his conquers towards the core. May be the frontline player in a war against Public if it were to ever happen, would also be fighting another top ranked acnt. Interesting to see who'd win. Not much information from his awards. Should remain top 10 for a while.

10 fonkyfamily -My "dark horse" pick. Very nice spread. Doesn't have 100mil looted yet but should be close if they've been actively farming. High village point average, Low OD, assuming they have a few full nukes and lots of coins. Won't have much competition nobling out on the rim. Will be keeping my eye on them in a potential war against Public or AON.

11 hydse -Very shaky acnt. Recently merged. Can't have very many nobles left. Fighting a war against QQ. Low ODA, not sure how much theyre participating in their war. Boxed in. Consistent growth will be hard for them. Don't see them as a top 10 contender, top 20 should be reasonable for them.

13 Golden Ferret -Very High ODA with a good amnt of ODD as well. Decent growth, but not a good location. Might fall in and out of top 15.

17 Grapesofwrath -Really good ODA with very high village average. Will rebuild nukes very fast and should have no problem participating and succeeding in the current war with QQ. 1x LotD, 4x PotD so they're actively farming. Lots of targets in the core. Should stay highly ranked for a while with a top 10 appearance in the upcoming weeks.

20 DAUMARCXEBELI - Core player, almost half of his conquers are internals and barbs. Don't see much of a future for this acnt based on location and current tribe. Might have to ride it out and hope for an invitation to a bigger tribe. Don't see him getting into top 15 anytime soon.

23 HoboBaba - Lots of internals. Core player on several fronts. He's in a top ranked tribe which will certainly help him out. High ODA, going to be interesting to see how he performs in the potential wars he could be facing. Not a likely contender for top 15, but time will tell.

24 Oldguye61 - High total OD, actively fighting. Doing decent for the size of his acnt. His tribe is fighting several others and taking some hits. Might not stay in the top 25 as he starts running out of targets.

25 vivenku - Very interesting spread. Might cause problems in defense. Too many internals, seems to be the theme in his tribe for whatever reason. Not Likely to stay in the top 25.

troyktdapus

there was not top players forum so i made one besides i wanted to see what other players thought of my acount most people do how am i the first to post something top ____ related but with players not tribes lol

yeil

7 ShadowBlazer - Doesn't seem to have much of a front with any major tribes. A small front with both QQ and Public, but nothing serious there. Is pretty clustered and with the density of other AON players, but few other major tribes, may struggle to find room to expand. Has good ODA for their size. Internalled their way into the top 10 with their second conquer and has stayed their since with the occasional internal, so another account from AON that apparently loves a good cuddle at night.

No front is ridiculous as I share a large front with Public a small one with QQ now i rimmed the player they had by me and one with WP so I share a front with 3 top 6 tribes.

Will be no struggle for growth, new cluster in k34 and im coming for the core too :) thanks for the review though.

But really, who doesn't love cuddles at night. :)

I'll do an unbias review later :).

Last edited:

Epic Pandas

I'll do an unbias review later :).

You say this as if my analysis was biased and yet I only acted on the information that was available. I give credit where credit is due. Yes, I gave positive comments to a few of my tribemates, but I also gave out positive comments to people not in my tribe, to those that deserved it. Similarly, I gave negative comments to a whole host of peopl. You are just miffed that you got a negative review. Would you care for some more internals?

DeletedUser117577

You say this as if my analysis was biased and yet I only acted on the information that was available. I give credit where credit is due. Yes, I gave positive comments to a few of my tribemates, but I also gave out positive comments to people not in my tribe, to those that deserved it. Similarly, I gave negative comments to a whole host of people. You are just miffed that you got a negative review. Would you care for some more internals?

i can vouch for this. We have always been careful with our nobling. almost all the villages taken except the warcaps were those of pointwhores or offensive players we timed into conquering during offline times or when their troops were out. but the warcaps, which comes to 10 out of our 18 conquers = 6 of them being our last, our 'less' ODA comes solely from that. I dont mean to boast but thats more warcaps than most people in this world.

knowing him and knowing he meant the best, I accept his review since he only told what he felt from his perspective. It will always be biased depending on whether your perspective is different from his. so trying to make a truly unbiased review is pretty impossible in my opinion since there will always be atleast one person unhappy with it.

but to give my opinion on his review on the whole.i think you focused too much on the ODA aspect.ODA neednt always equate to more troops always. but definitely equates to more troops lost. if anything the people with the higher ODA are people who take the game much more fun and are having a blast playing it.but doesnt necessarily mean that the people with less are nubs.for all we know the players who internalled their way to the top could end up finally winning the world too.

as for shadowblazer...i think he has one of the most volatile frontlines in our world right now.If he is friends with Public however....he has the sexiest location in the whole map right now. Heil definitely be on the charts even a year in the future. If he isnt however....i would give him another month or so max. :p

sorry bro.just my thinking of how Public is considering you right now imo.

Last edited by a moderator: