top 30

troyktdapus

simple list top 30 players and speak your mind :axemen::axemen:

Epic Pandas

Or, you could just go here are read the analysis that other people have already posted.

DeletedUser117577

thats the top 20 tribes topic.not top 30 players. :p

and il start with rank one. Divide Et Impara. They are so cool.

DeletedUser117577

lol...can you make a review then Epic Pandas? about top 20 at the least? ;)
the rest are nubs.

DeletedUser117577

okay lemme start.

28 troyktdapus Cookie95.350165959

Nobled 6 barbarians and an internal.End of review.

you could retort with a review of my own account.Curious to know the other perspectives on it.

mattcurr

haha funny considering your only 22k points ahead of me

Since obviously you did top 30 merely to get a review of yourself since a top 20 or 25 page for players already exists here you go.

troyktdapus

7 / 16 = 0.4375 free villages(Barbs+Internals)

+158,609 ODA

1k/1k is approximately 10,000 ODA so *15= ~15,000/15,000 sw/sp cleared this world

=43,364 ODD about 3500 axe 2400 lc cleared

So generally speaking he has killed 1 baby nuke and used 2.5(intelligently built and poorly used nukes ie had you built full nukes then smacked them onto a stack is tbt worst case scenario assuming you're smart losses are probably a lot lower) in order to conquer 9 villages. Should be expanding a lot faster your losses are near non existant. Will likely stay around rank 20-30 eating internals and doing nothing of note. It is of course possible to be a great player who has a lot of internals/barbs, however at this point in the game when you start with a nearly all barb diet and your largest conquer is an internal Im lead to believe that you lack the raw aggression or simply have too much fear when you play. Nothing personal just how I see things.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111085

Is anything I said false or does the truth honestly bother you that much?

Just because its true you dont have to be a dick about it... I like the majority of your posts but at times it appears you rip into people when its really not needed, thats just how I see things though... although im sure you dont always intend that to be the case as your initiall post could be seen as you just explaining why he is not too far behind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Epic Pandas

So, it only took me a day to write it, but here is my top 25 analysis. I was going to do top 30, but got to 25 and realised I was just repeating myself and I doubted very much whether anything would be different between numbers 25 and 30. Please bear in mind that I am in Shake and so I know a lot more about our members than most others. However, I tried to write it as if I had never played on an account on this world and only used information that I could find on twstats, the forums here, ranking data and player profiles. Hence, I made judgements based off those pieces of information. I imagine that some people may not like what I said, but like I said, I made judgements based off the information that was available.

1 Divide eT Impara - Some quality guys on the account here, always near the leader for looter, if they don't have it themselves. Have been rank top 3 since very near the start and have managed to stay there. A very solid account. Dominating their area, had some major beef with .tricky22 and took a few of his villages. I don't really see anyone who can hold them back, so long as they keep the way they are playing right now.

2 AxlTheCat - As far as I know, this account is the handiwork of only one guy and if that is true, major kudos. Consistently at the top for looter awards and has seemingly begun expanding north and south to prevent running out of potential targets.

3 Seven Swords - From a tribe that seems to be much like a dark horse. Has a few big names and not a lot of (if any) forum presence. This account has ODA that is much lower than it should be for an account of this size, probably due to the internals (merge) it has undertaken. So I guess we will have to wait and see whether it will stay at the top or drop back down again. Seems to have taken measures to stop getting boxed in by the rest of their tribe and so is spreading out over K45.

4 Mulloway69 - Reasonable ODA, not amazing, but not awful either. Few internals, if any at all. Very nice looking spread, I imagine they get some pretty nice farming over there. Plenty of room to expand to the west, as well as to the north, with QQ, who Shake have had some skirmishes with, although what happens there is anyone's guess at this stage.

5 superguy123 - Another account from Public that has low ODA in relation to their rank. I don't know the story here, but looking at stats, they took a load of internals (again, merge?) from HIMYV and then has joined Public. Has a pretty decent spread over K45, but it looks like their only choices for expansion are east to the rim, or through their old tribe, HIMYV.

6 ConquistaDeJuarez. - Steven seemed pretty desperate for me to say something nice about him, but there isn't a lot to say. May let his obsession with Spanish culture take over from the time he should dedicate to his account. They seem to have very low ODA for an account of their size, which would suggest that they are incredibly lucky, or have good bashers, as they have few internals that I can see.

7 ShadowBlazer - Doesn't seem to have much of a front with any major tribes. A small front with both QQ and Public, but nothing serious there. Is pretty clustered and with the density of other AON players, but few other major tribes, may struggle to find room to expand. Has good ODA for their size. Internalled their way into the top 10 with their second conquer and has stayed their since with the occasional internal, so another account from AON that apparently loves a good cuddle at night.

8 SNIPE AND BACKTIME. - Currently rank 1 ODA and swiftly goes back up in the rankings when others overtake. Always the first to help out when others in the tribe need it. Seems pretty clustered and has a good front with RUSH, so plenty of action and opportunities for growth there.

9 V4rtigo - Getting tired of saying this, but relatively low ODA for their rank. Could be attributed to luck, bashers or various other things, bla blah blah. Seemingly doesn't have any internals though, so that is a positive. Decent looking spread, appears to have started up a new cluster which will improve their farming, as they look like they could be contesting with a few other major players in their main cluster.

10 fonkyfamily - Nice looking spread here, but as seems to be the trend for a lot of the top 10, has lower ODA than it should be at their points. From what I can see, has no internals, but might have gifted villages, which would explain the low ODA. Little is known about the tribe this account is in, wP, but they appear to be the dominant force in the north-eastern rim, so there could be a good future for them here.

11 hydse - From looking at stats here, it seems pretty plain to me that these people know how to party... and by party, I mean internal. 10 internals out of 24 villages. Aside from that, they have low ODA and appear to be quite tightly clustered. I don't see much of a future for this account, but please feel free to prove me wrong.

12 Im Super Cereal - ODA isn't massive, but isn't terrible either, so I would suggest they have been lucky on their caps and not lost a lot of troops, rather than be gifted villages, seeing as though they have no internals that I can see. Looks like they are pretty clustered in the centre of their villages, but has started spreading out now.

13 Golden Ferret - Has decent ODA and not many internals that I can see, although there looks like something has gone on with taking villages from HIMYV after joining their new tribe, Public. However it does look like they have fought for their villages which is worthy of a mention. Nice looking spread across their part of the world, so they seem to be set up nicely for both farming and growth.

14 JediSith - Has had a major spike in ODD over the last week or so, putting them at rank 3 ODD, as well as being ranked 3 in ODA and rank 2 overall OD. Decent frontline against RUSH, so plenty of potential for growth, if they are proactive enough to push the frontline.

15 nojharonda - ODA? What ODA? I guess they either have bashers working for them or are ridiculously lucky in who they pick to attack, as they have war caps against Shake's known enemies but also no internals that I can see. Apart from that, the account looks in good shape. A backline cluster and then a spread of villages near QQ, who Shake have had some recent skirmishes with.

16 ForgottenTalent - Like a couple of others, ODA is nothing special, but is reasonable nonetheless. A few internals, but based on Shake's known wars, they have a couple of war caps as well, so kinda balances out. One of the best spreads I have seen and they border a couple of bigger tribes, so plenty of action in store for these guys, guess they will be having some fun playing on this account.

17 Grapesofwrath - Seems to have a fair number of internals for their size (8 internals and a barb, out of a total 18 villages), but have reasonably high ODA regardless, which would suggest to me that they are fighting hard for the villages they are actually taking. Are they choosing their targets wisely in that case? Decent spread, but will soon have to choose a direction to expand in and do so rapidly, lest they get stuck in the middle of their tribe with nowhere to go.

18 Papa Dragon.. - Pretty standard ODA for an account of his size. Decent spread and has a good frontline against FF. According to stats, the account has been hammering the FF family. Would be a fun account to play on I would imagine, plenty of action against an enemy tribe.

19 Monkey. D . Luffy - Another one with low ODA, but could be worse I guess. Only 1 internal and a fair few war caps as well, so I have to commend the players on this account. Another one with a good spread, but no one in the area has dominance, a lot of people in contention around there.

20 DAUMARCXEBELI - Rank 151 for ODA and 8 internals or barbs. From a tribe that has been hit hard by MOJO and Shake. No future in the top 20, will very soon fall back down the ranks once the internals dry up. Insignificant tribe, insignificant player.

21 I Smell Fish - My own account, so will refrain from analysing it, will let other people make their own judgements.

22 Berserker - Another one with low ODA and some weird barb nobling going on. Don't know what it is all about, so won't speculate about one of my tribemates.

23 HoboBaba - Surprisingly high ODA for an account with half it's villages coming from internals or barbs. Seems to be a trend with a lot of the top accounts from Public. Guess they haven't really had anyone test them so far, so we will have to find out at a later date if they can do anything except internal.

24 Oldguye61 - Have played with this guy previously and even though he played most of his online time on his phone, he still did well. If he has managed to get himself a computer, then I imagine he will do very well for himself on this world. Reasonable ODA and decent conquer stats as well. Tight cluster, but seems like he is now almost surrounded by his tribe. Could struggle for expansion in the coming weeks.

25 vivenku - Much the same as most of the Public members that I have written about. ODA isn't too bad, but is hardly good either. Plenty of internals. Spread is so large it seems to be ineffective, looks like it has a small main cluster and a lot of outlying villages.

Last edited:

troyktdapus

i respect your review but :) i do play it safe and that way works and u grow way more when your not clearing village all the time and oda aint shit when you dont have troops and thos bonus barbs come in handy say what u want but i have a difrent style of play then most and lol i like that

Epic Pandas

i respect your review but :) i do play it safe and that way works and u grow way more when your not clearing village all the time and oda aint shit when you dont have troops and thos bonus barbs come in handy say what u want but i have a difrent style of play then most and lol i like that

In the nicest possible way... Sir, you are a moron.

DeletedUser

Can't wait to see how long you last :)

troyktdapus

o i will last :) keep a 3 to 1 trop point racio in most of my villages

troyktdapus

lol i do u didnt read my profile im a troop whore and besides what is this u guys are obv trying to pick me apart just stop lol

Epic Pandas

lol i do u didnt read my profile im a troop whore and besides what is this u guys are obv trying to pick me apart just stop lol

Just because I say I am a 12 foot tall pink fairy, doesn't actually mean it's true. And haven't you heard? Shake is simply riddled with bullies, it is our prerogative to go around make people feel insignificant. Happy days.