Top 4 Tribes by Nest

• Thread starter DeletedUser117534
  • Start date

DeletedUser88324

Nest, the sexyness of your posts and their content never ceases to amaze me. Good work buddy.

Personally i find it very hard to be objective doing these things, but Nest's views are as objective as it can get by someone that is a part of this world.

Lost One

DO we need to post Messages and Skype chats , of how pathetic you try to recruit frontline players to spy for you?

You are a very unethical person.

Lost One

o_O I guess when you have a reputation of being a sneaky backstabbing ragamuffin , you dont care when people call you out on it...

Lost One

I would deny it if I was you also, its embarrassing when you try to recruit players, and promise them things if they spy, and they still turn you down....

Lost One

I mean, very well done , With ANTZ and WET , you were able to recruit right into the frontline there , its something to be proud of :cool:

Lost One

Keep working on that Tri-fecta , you will be known as the greatest TW player ever ! ;)

Michael Corleone.

eye2.jpg

Lost One

Working on it, Its a 14 page essay to put down all the people youve backstabbed , recruited , attempted to recruit and failed to recruit in 1 post.. it will take me several hours, perhaps days to compile the post.. Youve been a busy boy. Perhaps you could man up, and tell us who all you have tried to recruit...

DeletedUser119769

Nice work though I feel that you should take into account the fact that 2HARD is not a premade that started on the rim. The fact that a non premade rim tribe has a chance at winning a world is quite interesting seeing as previous worlds have been dominated by core premades.