Top 4 Tribes by Nest

• Thread starter DeletedUser117534
  • Start date

DeletedUser93954

I agree with you that its a really good move by WET, declaring first as its always be good to be attacker 10 out of 9 times, and as TEA is busy at one front with ANTZ, In my opinion its time for PSSST and ANTZ to play aggressive rather playing defensive(What stats and other thread i read says)...

...Personally i am against TEA for there bad mouth in this world...

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but ANTZ is gone, kaput, he's dead, Jim, dead! This is only really recent, so it's only a matter of time to see how this disband affects the core. As for the "bad mouth", that's partly in due to people outside TEA who're "holier-than-thou" fools who can't distinguish between minor grey practices which every tribe does, and stuff that only devil worshippers would do. But we're the biggest tribe, so we're the easiest target. Every tribe that has ever been #1 has always had this kind of bandwagon'd criticism.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has noticed, but ANTZ is gone, kaput, he's dead, Jim, dead! This is only really recent, so it's only a matter of time to see how this disband affects the core. As for the "bad mouth", that's partly in due to people outside TEA who're "holier-than-thou" fools who can't distinguish between minor grey practices which every tribe does, and stuff that only devil worshippers would do. But we're the biggest tribe, so we're the easiest target. Every tribe that has ever been #1 has always had this kind of bandwagon'd criticism.

No people don't like TEA because most of us have met them on previous worlds where they've played a game style we don't like. They've shown here that they're going to do it here as well, that's why TEA gets hate.

Michael Corleone.

lol no

DeletedUser93681

gg man stop posting and putting more bullseyes on us. The real fight is yet to come.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I still cannot believe what you have turned into. Got such a good impresion of you, but everything slowly falls apart.

You know how BiP operates, you were one of us. Turning your back against us may be the biggest regret or victory you will acomplish on this world. I personally think that it will be your worst move.

Why your laughing i don't really understand, you've been one of us and you know we have taken out everything we have met by resistance so far in the game. How you can take it so easy on us and underestimate us so highly is just wrong.

I enjoyed the read, everything i've read so far even tho the forcus is not always to make a tribe look as best as possible, but objective and spot on.

Aye, and this isn't even my final form ;)

Lets make this clear, the decision to leave was mine but you forced me to make that move. If Fredrik would have let me be and do my own thing, i would still be a part of BiP, most likly tearing thru 2Hard right now. To be fair, i don't think 2Hard would even exist today if it wasn't for me moving.

And yes, as i was a part of you i know which ones are strong and which ones are weak. Overall i'd say if it wasn't for that 1m++ Pp use in the start your tribe did, you wouldn't be where you are right now. The one and only player i hold any regard is yours, the rest is not even worth mentioning in my books.(And lets be Very clear, you took a real hit when you didn't finish me off, i had almost No defence - almost no offence & all my nobles were pretty much heading out south on 8 day trip. There should have been a easy conquest for you and BiP, but in some miracle i actually survived with the few 100's of spears/hc i managed to make in a day or 2) We knew that we would have to carry when we were in BiP, and frankly, we would have. Just as we do for 2Hard now.

I would say, wanting to internal me will be the biggest misstake BiP has ever done.

DeletedUser119839

Lets make this clear, the decision to leave was mine but you forced me to make that move. If Fredrik would have let me be and do my own thing, i would still be a part of BiP, most likly tearing thru 2Hard right now. To be fair, i don't think 2Hard would even exist today if it wasn't for me moving.

And yes, as i was a part of you i know which ones are strong and which ones are weak. Overall i'd say if it wasn't for that 1m++ Pp use in the start your tribe did, you wouldn't be where you are right now. The one and only player i hold any regard is yours, the rest is not even worth mentioning in my books.(And lets be Very clear, you took a real hit when you didn't finish me off, i had almost No defence - almost no offence & all my nobles were pretty much heading out south on 8 day trip. There should have been a easy conquest for you and BiP, but in some miracle i actually survived with the few 100's of spears/hc i managed to make in a day or 2) We knew that we would have to carry when we were in BiP, and frankly, we would have. Just as we do for 2Hard now.

I would say, wanting to internal me will be the biggest misstake BiP has ever done.
Haha, you make me laugh so much XD

DeletedUser119811

Our biggest neightbour know our weak sides. Atleast judging from all those villages he've taken from us (0), and his noble history.

https://gyazo.com/8c1b04d8a5cd1ec7176bc8cea0a66ec0

DeletedUser

Well you can't expect him to carry 2hard AND fight in a war can you? 2hard wouldn't even exist if he didn't switch! He should be given more internals for all his divine power.

DeletedUser117534

THE REVIEW - 2HARD

INTRODUCTION

A lot of people (including myself) have been making critical comments about 2HARD. Maybe they deserve some maybe not but I wanted to make a point. 2HARD is not a premade like the other top 3 tribes!! It has been created by King Ragnar out of players that happened to be in the area. These days worlds are won mostly by premades where random tribes often can’t compete. I have to say King Ragnar and his crew are doing good job hanging in there among the top 4.

2hard_map.gif

With 7kk points and 44 members they are currently ranked 4. They are doing their best to keep up with the top 3 tribes but their cap numbers have been decreasing in comparison to the top 3 tribes which resulted in a larger gap the trbe has to WET and BiP. Few of the top players in 2HARD seem to be doing the most of nobling work while the smaller players are failing to play to their full potential. A lot of them are still very low in points even though they have started around the same time as the large accounts.

MEMBERS/RECRUITMENT: 7/10

It is an interesting mixture. We have several super strong accounts being in top 20 like HardNUTZ, King Ragnar, King Silva, Prince Ragnar, The Big Cheese, Always Alone but then the bottom of the list is filled with accounts 10 times smaller. The tribe has the most tribal changes of the top 10 (268). People are coming and going on almost daily basis. I don’t think that strategy is very healthy for the tribe.

Recruitment has been vital for the success (if you can call it that) of 2HARD. King Ragnar has recruited Seven Devils and Always Alone from BiP around the time war was declared. Especially Seven Devils has become a crucial account for the war. Then 2HARD used the opportunity of FaL and ANTZ collapse to invite King Silvia, Prince Ragnar and then HardNUTZ who is now the thorn in BiP’s side. HardNUTZ has been growing with an amazing pace. If he continues to eat ANTZ so easily he may contest Tudadar for the 1st place. By saying this he has just lost some villages to BiP indicating an op against him and he lost his 2nd place in ranking to Trex.

2HARD was originally more of a rim tribe having a border with WET and BiP to the west however recent recruitment of ANTZ gave the tribe presence in the core, wedged between TEA, BiP and WET and what remained from ANTZ. The position they are in is not easy. I have heard rumours of DIST attacking them from the rear. I have checked the stats from last week and numbers confirm that 2HARD is losing some ground in favour of BiP and Dist. If it continues to accelerate we might see some player sleaving, a lot depends on King Ragnar now. Can he stop BiP's momentum and stabilise the front but also keep the members loayl? Probably he can.

Side 1: Tribes: BiP
Side 2: Tribes: 2HARD
Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 1
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: Tribes: Dist.
Side 2: Tribes: 2HARD
Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8

chart

LEADERSHIP: 7/10

King Ragnar has been called the sneakiest person ever by the duke of BiP but as much as it is seen in negative way by BiP the same trait can be very positive when you look from 2HARD's perspective. If the strategy works often it is all that matters for that tribe, being ethical or honourable does not win this game and often works against the duke. Look at Game of Thrones and how Ned Stark has ended up.

Players have different styles when it comes to leading. There are only few people I have seen in action that tick all the boxes for me. Those are: being honourable, respectful and charismatic while having a ton of experience and a nice personality. People like Hybrid Soul, Bill/Hans, Hollygh00st or Prometheus are the kind of dukes I value and respect the most. But there are many other dukes who play a different style but are equally good in leading and probably have better chances winning.

King Ragnar simply does what 80% of other dukes do, he takes the opportunity when he seas one to get an advantage over his enemies, no point blaming him. It is better to accept that this is his style, expect more 'sneaky' plays and do some counter measures.

I don’t know King Ragnar personally so I can’t judge his leading skills. What I can do is give him positive points for putting the tribe together and bringing it to the top 4 and doing a lot of good strategic recruitment. In the same time I am reducing the score because of the one decision he made. It was the decision to rush the war with BiP. He has underestimated BiP and its ability to hold against few tribes. Now BiP has recovered and the tides have turned against 2HARD which may be costing them the game.

REPUTATION/EXTERNALS: 6/10

2HARD has been criticised and trolled on the externals quite heavily and they have not handled it that well. Instead of nominating one person that would replay to any accusations in an with intelligent and respectful way they are using several players to make short comments flaming back at the critics.

In comparison, TEA has started on similar note with a lot of players making short comments adding fuel to the haters. But recently they have realised external reputation does matter, they have been less vocal, they have made few defensive posts but that’s about it. TEA has been fighting WET last 4 days but not commented once about it. It seems to me asa calculated strategy of diverting the bad attention to 2HARD or whoever else they could. I have to say I am impressed with TEA’s approach and how adaptive they are. 2HARD and other tribes should learn from them.

TOTAL: 6.6/10

Again I was hoping for an interview but King Ragnar was not able to find the time. He focuses on what is important right now, his tribe on the battlefield. Lif cannot be easy for him at the moment. I wish him, King Banana and Trust Me I'm Lying all the best in the battles to come.

I hope you enjoyed my reviews. I tried to be fair and objective but I know I have my fixed points of view that can affect my judgment.

I will now try to focus on something different, our two current wars that have not yet been properly covered.

Regards

Nest

Last edited by a moderator:

Mithrae

I don’t know King Ragnar personally so I can’t judge his leading skills. What I can do is give him positive points for putting the tribe together and bringing it to the top 4 and doing a lot of good strategic recruitment. In the same time I am reducing the score because of the one decision he made. It was the decision to rush the war with BiP. He has underestimated BiP and its ability to hold against few tribes. Now BiP has recovered and the tides have turned against 2HARD which may be costing them the game.

Honestly, I'd have to disagree that it was a bad decision/timing. According to King Ragnar 2HARD had an alliance with BiP from very early on, and according to King Banana (without public contradiction from 2HARD that I recall) the reason for that was so that Ragnar and his chums could secure their rim and eventually merge ~7 accounts into BiP. King Banana has further stated that he told Ragnar the time had come: So while they might have stalled a bit, essentially that was when Ragnar had to decide to join them or end the alliance and essentially become BiP's enemies.

Since BiP had recently begun fighting FaL/STAND (24 conquests in the preceding 5 days), and 2HARD were presumably already pretty confident that Seven Devils and Always Alone would jump ship, that was probably the most favourable conditions they could hope for to start a war. And it hasn't really gone bad for them yet; they had positive conquest stats early on, and while they're now negative those conquests are mostly from the former FaL members, not losses to the core of the tribe. Posing a so-far credible challenge to BiP has done a lot for their reputation, partially offsetting the recruit-divide-conquer-kick-noble reputation they had been (and still are) developing: They certainly are that, but they've got a pair of fighting cojones too.

Would've loved to have seen a King Ragnar interview though :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser93954

In comparison, TEA has started on similar note with a lot of players making short comments adding fuel to the haters. But recently they have realised external reputation does matter, they have been less vocal, they have made few defensive posts but that’s about it. TEA has been fighting WET last 4 days but not commented once about it. It seems to me asa calculated strategy of diverting the bad attention to 2HARD or whoever else they could. I have to say I am impressed with TEA’s approach and how adaptive they are. 2HARD and other tribes should learn from them.
As of recent, I think I've been the most, if not one of the most vocal TEA members here. I've said dumb things, I've said smart things, only thing I've been told recently is to not post war stats so it doesn't seem like I'm trying to brag. Bout it, I think most of us only post when we wanna post.

I think I should stop saying "good read", because this kinda stuff you post so far has always been entertaining, and I don't wanna sound like a stuffed record :D

Michael Corleone.

Great effort again nest. Shame the leader didn't do an interview but ah well. Some of the best posts on this world are from you nest cause of this thread so major props for all the hard work you've put into these interviews and analysis

DeletedUser97878

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd have to disagree that it was a bad decision/timing. According to King Ragnar 2HARD had an alliance with BiP from very early on, and according to King Banana (without public contradiction from 2HARD that I recall) the reason for that was so that Ragnar and his chums could secure their rim and eventually merge ~7 accounts into BiP. King Banana has further stated that he told Ragnar the time had come: So while they might have stalled a bit, essentially that was when Ragnar had to decide to join them or end the alliance and essentially become BiP's enemies.

Since BiP had recently begun fighting FaL/STAND (24 conquests in the preceding 5 days), and 2HARD were presumably already pretty confident that Seven Devils and Always Alone would jump ship, that was probably the most favourable conditions they could hope for to start a war. And it hasn't really gone bad for them yet; they had positive conquest stats early on, and while they're now negative those conquests are mostly from the former FaL members, not losses to the core of the tribe. Posing a so-far credible challenge to BiP has done a lot for their reputation, partially offsetting the recruit-divide-conquer-kick-noble reputation they had been (and still are) developing: They certainly are that, but they've got a pair of fighting cojones too.

Would've loved to have seen a King Ragnar interview though :(

I would agree to pretty much everything here. I don't think there was going to be a better time. & i just like to add, i joined this idea 2 day ish before, as i had been denied to continue playing with BiP. I would call that pretty clutch for 2hard.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Very good review again!, One thing i'd like to point out is there losses are actually much greater to Dist but there king likes to kick for stats.
http://www.twstats.com/en90/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=9904122
http://www.twstats.com/en90/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=8121691

I imagine this is the same on the BiP caps aswell unfortunatly :(

You mean the 2 accounts that gave their sits/Merged with Dist.?

Yes, if you count that i would assume the war stats would favour dist. even more.

I'm not going to try and tell everyone it's not bad, i mean we pretty much lost the controll of k56 which is bad in my opinion. & Sure, we probably are losing more then we gain, but in this game that isn't all that matters :)

DeletedUser93954

2Hard took the initiative in the beginning, and was in an indisputably advantageous position. Now BiP are the ones with the advantage. Altogether though, I think it's more or less equal. Neither tribe has crumbled yet and signs of crumbling haven't quite shown yet.